Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Standard member DrKF
    incipit parodia
    27 Apr '11 14:06
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-13212230
  2. Subscriber Sleepyguy
    Reepy Rastardly Guy
    27 Apr '11 14:12
    Originally posted by DrKF
    Hmmm, I don't know. The font looks funny. Here we go, wheeeee!
  3. 27 Apr '11 14:19
    Clearly photoshopped.
  4. 27 Apr '11 14:21
    I'm just wondering why it took them so long.
  5. 27 Apr '11 14:21
    Originally posted by Eladar
    I'm just wondering why it took them so long.
    They had to make an elaborate fake first.
  6. Subscriber FMF
    a.k.a. John W Booth
    27 Apr '11 14:22
    There are thousands of your common or garden zeeblebots / utherpendragons writhing, wriggling, and sticking to their guns at http://www.freerepublic.com/tag/birthcertificate/index
  7. 27 Apr '11 14:23
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    But still, that should only take a week at most.
  8. Subscriber FMF
    a.k.a. John W Booth
    27 Apr '11 14:23
    Yeah, I'm just wondering if that's why it took them so long.
  9. Subscriber FMF
    a.k.a. John W Booth
    27 Apr '11 14:26
    Clearly photoshopped.
    Nevertheless, that should only take a week, tops.
  10. Subscriber FMF
    a.k.a. John W Booth
    27 Apr '11 14:27 / 1 edit
    His father was not an American citizen. People at http://www.freerepublic.com/tag/birthcertificate/index are saying this means that Obama is not a "natural born citizen" of the U.S.
  11. Standard member sh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    27 Apr '11 14:30
    His mother's first name is Stanley??

No wonder they didn't want that released!
  12. 27 Apr '11 14:31
    They never should have released it.
  13. Subscriber Sleepyguy
    Reepy Rastardly Guy
    27 Apr '11 14:39
    Originally posted by sh76
    His mother's first name is Stanley??

No wonder they didn't want that released!
    Her father wanted a boy, apparently.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVgRRbDuZvY&feature=player_embedded
  14. Subscriber FMF
    a.k.a. John W Booth
    27 Apr '11 14:41
    Sorry. I have just copied and pasted this from somewhere. I like the part where they say "makes him eligible to hold the office..." That's BS. The media want to say this is over, but I suspect that they may have opened a can of worms here. As posters on FR have noted, this certificate was supposed to have been destroyed in a fire. The Governor of Hawaii said he couldn't find it.... so WHERE DID THIS COME FROM? Even if Obama was born in Hawaii, as he claims, there are still numerous issues regarding his eligibility that need to be resolved. Did he have birth citizenship in Great Britain through his father? Is the child of a non-citizen a "NATURAL BORN" citizen, or not? Did Obama have Indonesian citizenship through his adoption by Lolo Soetoro? What kind of a passport did Obama use to enter Pakistan in 1981? Why is the father’s race listed as African, that is not a race? Looks legit, so why did he wait to release it? Also he said last month that his copy it had been burned in a fire, so where did this come from? The Governor of Hawaii said it was missing where did this come from? And don’t forget...why is Zero using a social security number that belongs to a dead man? The whole thing smells. Here we have Zero on the fast track to academic privilege (Ivy League and eventual Law Review editor, where he never wrote a single article), at the same time Saudi Arabia gives Harvard a new building...$350 million. We never see his academic record. Ever. And a few years later, Saudi Arabia is overheard laughing that they’ve bought the US Presidency and control the US. Nothing to see here. Move along and buy a Volt or shut up and sit down. What's with all the smudges on it? And why isn't it a microfilm copy (white type on black paper) like the one my husband received in 1973? (He was born at Tripler in 1953). And it is still clear as day that his father was not an American citizen, so Zero can never be a natural-born citizen, and therefore he is not constitutionally eligible to be president! My long form copies are a printout from microfiche on ordinary paper with a raised stamp. My short form is a computer print on official/certificate paper with a raised stamp. Both of these documents were printed over twenty-five years ago. However, this appears to be a printout of a microfiche copy, and instead of a raised stamp has a machine stamp. The machine stamp looks exactly like the kind of stamp my university put on my official transcript. Where was his daddy born? was his momma a US citizen when he was born? Why blur or confuse the distinction between NATIVE born—and Natural Born citizen? I find 0 evidence that this frauds’ allegiance is to the United States alone. He has born fruit that suggests he is anything other than a US citizen Anything other than a Christian. I believe he is an Atheist,A Communist,A Muslim, A Manchurian Candidate, a LIAR, a REPROBATE.Anything but a Patriotic American. The most important thing to note is that in Hawaii they have had a policy of giving out COLBs to foreign born residents. There is plenty of evidence that this is true, that is why a COLB is not adequate proof of natural born status. Not that Obama can be a natural born citizen as described in the constitution regardless of the place of his birth, assuming that his purported parentage is accurate. If the father is not a US Citizen, then the child is not a “natural born citizen”. That's it in a nutshell. But then, we knew that before, and it's doubtful whether anyone is going to make an issue of it. For all intents and purposes, anyone will now be able to become President of the United States, natural-born or not. I’m sorry but this makes it worse and not better. Of course the media will circle the wagons. I’ve only looked at it for 30 minutes and already see some troubling information. 1) The signatures in box 18 and 19 are similar. 2) What is with the numbers in 9, 12a and 12b? 3) Did they call Africans in 1961 Africans? 4) At the bottom it says, “This is a true copy or ABSTRACT OF THE RECORD ON FILE. Sorry but I’m not buying this re release of a new modified certificate of live birth. Soetorp pledged to obey the oath of office as President of the United States pursuant to Article II, Section 1 of the Constitution of the United States; and WHEREAS, President Obama has openly and repeatedly violated his oath of office in numerous ways including but not limited to: Issuing executive Orders that usurp Congress’s exclusive power to make legislation as detailed in Article 1, Section 1, Sentence 1 of the Constitution of the United States. Using U.S. combat forces to make war upon foreign nations without the necessary Congressional Authority that can only be granted by a formal declaration of war. Collaborating with enemies of the United States, both foreign and Domestic, to destroy the sovereignty of the United States, destroy the monetary stability of the country and, contrary to Article VI of the Constitution, engage in a concerted plan of action to so weaken the United States so as to compel a merger with other authoritarian governments around the world under the leadership of the United Nations. THEREFORE, be it resolved that the Constitution Party calls upon all members of the U.S. House of Representatives, pursuant to Article I, Section 2 of the Constitution, to issue articles of impeachment against President Obama.
  15. 27 Apr '11 14:42
    Originally posted by FMF
    His father was not an American citizen. People at http://www.freerepublic.com/tag/birthcertificate/index are saying this means that Obama is not a "natural born citizen" of the U.S.
    Comedy gold there, everyone giving hundreds of different reasons why this is a forged birth certificate. Sure, the president of the United States, with all the resources he has at his disposal, is incapable of making a convincing forgery ....