Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. 20 Jan '17 21:53
    oh dear
  2. Standard member vivify
    rain
    20 Jan '17 22:32
    How exactly do you know about Fox News? Is from reading about it, or is Fox News actually broadcast in SA?
  3. Standard member shavixmir
    Guppy poo
    20 Jan '17 22:50
    Who's Farage?
    What's fox?
  4. 20 Jan '17 23:12
    Originally posted by vivify
    How exactly do you know about Fox News? Is from reading about it, or is Fox News actually broadcast in SA?
    My goodness I don't live in a hole
  5. 20 Jan '17 23:18 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by vivify to Ash
    The ethnocentric American Vivify seems surprised by the success of an American cultural export.

I created a thread about Roger Ailes's sexual harassment of Gretchen Carlson at Fox News,
    even though I never have watched her work as a news presenter there.
  6. Standard member vivify
    rain
    20 Jan '17 23:39 / 3 edits
    Duchess hates me for proving her wrong so many times.

If I was "ethnocentric", wouldn't I *not* be surprised by American notoriety? Wouldn't I believe the U.S. is so great, that I'd expect other nations to know all about our culture?

Add another "proven wrong" to her total.
  7. 20 Jan '17 23:46
    Fox News is pretty well-known internationally for putting America on the downward slope towards draft-dodging Donnie.
  8. 21 Jan '17 00:07

If I was "ethnocentric", wouldn't I *not* be surprised by American notoriety? Wouldn't I believe the U.S. is so great, that I'd expect other nations to know all about our culture?

The troll vivify lies again.

Sorry, just kidding.
  9. 21 Jan '17 00:56
    Originally posted by whodey

Sorry, just kidding.
    The lying sexist racist troll whodey should mind his own business, unless of course he wants to be looked upon with absolute disdain.

Lol lol. Sorry, just couldn't help myself.
  10. Standard member wolfgang59
    Infidel
    21 Jan '17 04:09
    I believe Farage and Fox have the same disdain for Truth.
    They should work well together.
  11. 21 Jan '17 20:52 / 2 edits

My point is that Ash need not watch Fox News to be aware that it exists or of its place in the US media.

Vivify keeps showing that he's a shamelessly lying troll who's far too arrogant and deluded to recognize his own idiocy.
    Now Vivify presumably will attempt to appeal to popularity again, which he always does
    except when (as in his recently created thread "White Teen Gets Away With Sodomy of Black Child" )
    even all the right-wing white men--in addition to me--assert that he's wrong.
  12. 21 Jan '17 20:56
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra to Vivify
    Fox News is pretty well-known internationally for putting America on the downward slope towards draft-dodging Donnie.
    Vivify apparently was ignorant of that fact, though I expect him to lie and deny his ignorance.
  13. 21 Jan '17 21:01 / 2 edits
    Originally posted by whodey to Vivify
    Sorry, just kidding.
    Whodey and Vivify are lying troll allies of convenience.

"You've always been one of the funnier posters on this site.
    You're always interesting, even when I disagree with you."
    --Vivify (to Whodey, 14 January 2017)

The overwhelming majority of writers here evidently regard Whodey as a pathological liar
    who tirelessly pollutes this forum with (boring) hateful troll threads.
    But the lying troll Vivify finds Whodey's lying trolling 'always interesting'.