Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    26 Mar '15 02:181 edit
    http://news.yahoo.com/black-box-1st-clues-alpine-jet-crash-killed-064937383.html

    So what does everyone think happened? All that is known is that one pilot was left in the cockpit an when the other pilot came back, he could not get back in. The plane then began an undetectable deadly descent into oblivion as the pilot pounded and yelled in vain at the other pilot to let him in.

    Kinda reminds me of the Obama Presidency. 😛
  2. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    6788
    26 Mar '15 05:10
    Originally posted by whodey
    http://news.yahoo.com/black-box-1st-clues-alpine-jet-crash-killed-064937383.html

    So what does everyone think happened? All that is known is that one pilot was left in the cockpit an when the other pilot came back, he could not get back in. The plane then began an undetectable deadly descent into oblivion as the pilot pounded and yelled in vain at the other pilot to let him in.

    Kinda reminds me of the Obama Presidency. 😛
    What DOESN'T remind you of that? Your wife's snoring?
  3. Cape Town
    Joined
    14 Apr '05
    Moves
    52945
    26 Mar '15 09:41
    Originally posted by whodey
    [b]http://news.yahoo.com/black-box-1st-clues-alpine-jet-crash-killed-064937383.html

    So what does everyone think happened? All that is known is that one pilot was left in the cockpit an when the other pilot came back, he could not get back in. The plane then began an undetectable deadly descent into oblivion as the pilot pounded and yelled in vain at the other pilot to let him in.[b]
    Maybe the pilot in the cockpit thought it was on safe autopilot and was trying to open the door.

    Kinda reminds me of the Obama Presidency. 😛
    Its odd how many of us in the rest of the world see the Obama presidency is the best thing to happen to america in a long time. One wonders what you see that we don't. A different news channel perhaps? Or is it just racism, plain and simple?
  4. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    14639
    26 Mar '15 09:43
    Originally posted by whodey
    Kinda reminds me of the Obama Presidency. 😛
    I fear the moment people like you get to decide the political direction of America. Let's hope Democrats will follow up Democrats for ever.

    You are seriously disturbed.
  5. Cape Town
    Joined
    14 Apr '05
    Moves
    52945
    26 Mar '15 09:44
    Could it be that the door can only be opened from the inside and all the pilots left, then couldn't get back in?
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    26 Mar '15 10:03
    Why have they not released the names of the pilots?

    And if one of the pilots is Muslim, should they withhold the names in order to prevent bigots from accusing him of terrorism?
  7. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    14639
    26 Mar '15 10:20
    Originally posted by whodey
    Why have they not released the names of the pilots?

    And if one of the pilots is Muslim, should they withhold the names in order to prevent bigots from accusing him of terrorism?
    Is it common practice to release the names of the pilots of an airline crash to the general public as soon as possible?

    Also, have you already completely made up your mind as to what happened with that crash?
  8. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    14639
    26 Mar '15 10:21
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    Could it be that the door can only be opened from the inside and all the pilots left, then couldn't get back in?
    That would sound like a serious breach of protocol, but yes, it's possible.

    Speculation gets us nowhere.
  9. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    26 Mar '15 10:26
    Originally posted by Great King Rat
    Is it common practice to release the names of the pilots of an airline crash to the general public as soon as possible?

    Also, have you already completely made up your mind as to what happened with that crash?
    My questions are:

    Do pilots routinely lock the doors behind them as they leave?

    Why did the plane then slowly descend into the Alps in a controlled fashion?

    It just seems odd to me.
  10. Standard memberfinnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    To the Left
    Joined
    25 Jun '06
    Moves
    64930
    26 Mar '15 10:30
    Originally posted by whodey
    My questions are:

    Do pilots routinely lock the doors behind them as they leave?

    Why did the plane then slowly descend into the Alps in a controlled fashion?

    It just seems odd to me.
    ...and your reference to Obama and indeed to politics was gratuitous and tasteless in this context. Do you consider the possibility of people on this site being personally affected?
  11. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    26 Mar '15 10:33
    Originally posted by finnegan
    ...and your reference to Obama and indeed to politics was gratuitous and tasteless in this context. Do you consider the possibility of people on this site being personally affected?
    My apologies if they were.
  12. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    14639
    26 Mar '15 10:39
    Originally posted by whodey
    My questions are:

    Do pilots routinely lock the doors behind them as they leave?

    Why did the plane then slowly descend into the Alps in a controlled fashion?

    It just seems odd to me.
    Those weren't your questions, you lying scumbag.

    Your questions were: did a muslim lock the other pilots out, was it a terrorist attack, will the liberal media try to hide this, are christians being prosecuted all over the world, are you wrong and am I right and do you hate Obama as much as I do?
  13. Cape Town
    Joined
    14 Apr '05
    Moves
    52945
    26 Mar '15 10:40
    Originally posted by Great King Rat
    Speculation gets us nowhere.
    Speculation gets us some ideas about what could have happened. Since we are unlikely to have any influence on aircraft safety measures, even accurate knowledge of what happened 'gets us nowhere' other than satisfying our curiosity.
  14. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    14639
    26 Mar '15 10:40
    Originally posted by whodey
    My apologies if they were.
    You couldn't care less, you psychopath.
  15. Cape Town
    Joined
    14 Apr '05
    Moves
    52945
    26 Mar '15 10:44
    Originally posted by whodey
    My questions are:

    Do pilots routinely lock the doors behind them as they leave?
    In the US, I believe it is required, or at least standard practice. I don't know about other parts of the world. Certainly in SA they no-longer allow passengers to enter the cockpit, and the doors typically remain shut most of the time while in flight.
Back to Top