Originally posted by Proper Knob
I'll bullet point.
1. Russian intrusion into the election (which is something Trump doesn't deny anymore after having been privy to the evidence).
2. Trumps bizarre public praising of Putin.
3. The intelligence dossier, which parts of have since been corroborated.
4. The curious picking of Putin friendly people to his staff.
To call this level of chumminess between high level US officials and Putin odd would be charitable.
1. Alleged Russian intrusion for which we have seen no evidence of except a security dossier that listed certain IP addresses only two of which were actually traced to Russia both using Windows servers (not the choice of hackers) and public networks (if you want to get caught you use public networks). Was debunked by practically anyone that knows how hackers operate.
2. Its no coincidence that one elite should praise another, it happens all the time. Look at all the elites that came out for Mrs. Clinton.
3. The intelligence dossier was laughable, the entire 'golden shower', was the most laughable of all.
4. Trump is not a globalist, he's a business man. Russia has huge resources and business is business.
I see nothing fishy, all I see is good sense. It make no sense to ostracise Mr. Putin for ideological reason like Mrs. Clinton and Mr, Obama did.