Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Subscriber FreakyKBH
    Acquired Taste...
    10 Jan '17 16:53
    The psy-op agenda of the government against its own people--- MSM the handmaiden--- continues.
    Even before seeing the glaringly obvious flub ups posted all over You Tube, the live coverage let many mistakes make it to air.
    While it was being reported live, there was a group of people generally milling about on the tarmac, then, when cued by one of the handlers, about half the group hurried off camera to the right.
    Within seconds, same handler frantically waves the departing group to rejoin the first group [i]in the exact same area[/b] this time instructing them to duck for cover behind the parked truck near them.
    All of them huddled, looking out to the area off camera to the left, as though the source of danger from there emanated.
    Camera man accidently pans back...
    °0â—‹oops!
    Just on the other side of the truck--- literally five feet to the left of where this scared group of innocents is cowering for cover, here's ten or so baggage handlers and other personnel casually milling about watching the goings on with barely any interest.
    Right in the suggested line of fire, without a concern at all for anyone's safety.

The question one must ask: why does the government think it's okay to continue using propaganda against the citizens for whom they are supposed to be laboring, and what is their aim?
  2. Standard member checkbaiter
    By God's Grace
    10 Jan '17 17:18
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    The psy-op agenda of the government against its own people--- MSM the handmaiden--- continues.
    Even before seeing the glaringly obvious flub ups posted all over You Tube, the live coverage let many mistakes make it to air.
    While it was being reported live, there was a group of people generally milling about on the tarmac, then, when cued by one of the ha ...[text shortened]... ropaganda against the citizens for whom they are supposed to be laboring, and what is their aim?
    I don't know about all that, but my daughter and 2 grand daughters were on a plane that arrived minutes after the shooting. They were not allowed to exit the plane for the next 8 hours. They were never in danger but concerned nevertheless. They were texting us back and forth, while we told them what was going on. I told them they were better off than the people on the tarmac, some with babies, sitting on concrete.
    I am not sure if the authorities knew what was going on.
    First they said the shooter was in custody and all was clear. Then someone heard more shots, but it turned out false.
    Maybe that is why they were scurrying around the tarmac.
    In any event, they spent the time on the plane praying for those unfortunate people outside and for the families of the ones who were killed.
    My grand daughters are 20 and 22 and were traumatized at the time. it is an experience they will never forget.
    Thankfully they did visit their aunt and are now home safe and sound.
  3. Subscriber FreakyKBH
    Acquired Taste...
    10 Jan '17 17:47
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    I don't know about all that, but my daughter and 2 grand daughters were on a plane that arrived minutes after the shooting. They were not allowed to exit the plane for the next 8 hours. They were never in danger but concerned nevertheless. They were texting us back and forth, while we told them what was going on. I told them they were better off than the ...[text shortened]... e they will never forget.
    Thankfully they did visit their aunt and are now home safe and sound.
    On You Tube, there are scads of videos which depict actual footage, including one where a guy is in a back access alley, from all indications bleeding profusely while the EMT's are casually going about the task of "attending" to him--- as though it's just a drill.
    Suspect?
    It's so blatantly obvious nothing untoward happened, it's a joke.
  4. Standard member checkbaiter
    By God's Grace
    10 Jan '17 18:34
    On You Tube, there are scads of videos which depict actual footage, including one where a guy is in a back access alley, from all indications bleeding profusely while the EMT's are casually going about the task of "attending" to him--- as though it's just a drill.
    Suspect?
    It's so blatantly obvious nothing untoward happened, it's a joke.
    Yes, what I saw on TV live there was very little of that, just showed blood on the ground.
    I haven't looked at youtube.
  5. 10 Jan '17 19:49 / 1 edit
    I can't speak to your conspiracy theory but I do know how collectivists think and do things. Like Rahm Emmanuel once said, don't let a good crisis go to waste.

The more people feel threatened the more likely they are to voluntarily surrender their freedoms, much like during the credit crisis when no one wanted to surrender tax dollars to bail out corporate America, once people saw all their savings going down the drain in the stock market they had a change of heart. Put a gun to their head and they will come along like sheep.

So what freedoms will we surrender? The right to bear arms perhaps will be the first, or perhaps some way to better track people using microchips and such or a national identity card etc.

It's coming, it's just a matter of time.
  6. Subscriber FreakyKBH
    Acquired Taste...
    10 Jan '17 20:01
    Originally posted by whodey
    I can't speak to your conspiracy theory but I do know how collectivists think and do things. Like Rahm Emmanuel once said, don't let a good crisis go to waste.

The more people feel threatened the more likely they are to voluntarily surrender their freedoms, much like during the credit crisis when no one wanted to surrender tax dollars to bail out corporat ...[text shortened]... microchips and such or a national identity card etc.

It's coming, it's just a matter of time.
    The list of hoaxes has become so proliferate, it's hard to keep them all straight any more--- and that doesn't consider the actual events wherein the shadow government(s) acted against the country.
    As if it wasn't bad enough, the fourth estate has completely abandoned their professional duties, having become a mouthpiece for the crooks who are at the top.
    Any one with the temerity to challenge the official narrative is immediately ostracized, ridiculed and marginalized.
    It's amazing how much like sheep the people have become...
  7. 10 Jan '17 20:58
    Originally posted by whodey
    I can't speak to your conspiracy theory but I do know how collectivists think and do things.
    So I take it you see GW Bush and Hitler as 'collectivists'?
  8. 10 Jan '17 20:59
    The list of hoaxes has become so proliferate, it's hard to keep them all straight any more---
    That tends to happen when you don't take your meds.
  9. 10 Jan '17 22:07
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    Why'd you have to interrupt Casey Conspiracy, Danny Dumbdumb and Pete Partisan's three-way w.a.nkfest, twhitehead? I was enjoying the lunacy.
  10. Subscriber FreakyKBH
    Acquired Taste...
    10 Jan '17 22:51
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    Ironic how you labor (to no avail, but the effort is def there) to depict yourself as an even-handed, level-headed objective thinker, and yet when there is such obvious nefarious activity occurring you wholeheartedly and without reservation swallow the official story--- no questions asked, no bout adoubt it!
    Nary a question flits into your average-sized cranium, regardless how bizarre the activities, how contradictory they seem, they are in comparison to real, known life.

Nothing troubles you, even when it is troubling the rest of the world.
    Sleep well, sweet prince.
  11. Subscriber FreakyKBH
    Acquired Taste...
    10 Jan '17 22:53
    Originally posted by Great King Rat
    Why'd you have to interrupt Casey Conspiracy, Danny Dumbdumb and Pete Partisan's three-way w.a.nkfest, twhitehead? I was enjoying the lunacy.
    Pssst...
    Instead of dreaming of watching others mastubate, look up the definition of the term "conspiracy."

Then, if you haven't shot your diminutive wad, research what group was responsible for introducing the term "conspiracy theory" into the vernacular.
  12. 10 Jan '17 23:51
    Pssst...
    Instead of dreaming of watching others mastubate, look up the definition of the term "conspiracy."

Then, if you haven't shot your diminutive wad, research what group was responsible for introducing the term "conspiracy theory" into the vernacular.
    Haven't looked it up, but humour me if you will. Is there a conspiracy theory regarding the phrase "conspiracy theory"?
  13. Subscriber FreakyKBH
    Acquired Taste...
    11 Jan '17 00:05
    Originally posted by Great King Rat
    Haven't looked it up, but humour me if you will. Is there a conspiracy theory regarding the phrase "conspiracy theory"?
    Tell you what: I'll point you in a generalized direction.
    You see all those markings on that plastic thing almost directly below your monitor?
    That's called a "keyboard" and all those markings are called "letters."
    When you push those letters in the order which are universally recognized as words in the search bar you'll find on your monitor, the ensuing responses you receive are called "hits."
    Once you read enough of these hits, you'll have a pretty good idea about the topic you are (what's called) "researching" from the world wide web.

It's fun!
    Try it!
    It works for pretty much any topic!
  14. Standard member apathist
    looking for loot
    11 Jan '17 00:05
    ... it's a joke.
    Projection! But I wonder if you're aware of it.
  15. 11 Jan '17 01:01
    Tell you what: I'll point you in a generalized direction.
    You see all those markings on that plastic thing almost directly below your monitor?
    That's called a "keyboard" and all those markings are called "letters."
    When you push those letters in the order which are universally recognized as words in the search bar you'll find on your monitor, the ensuin ...[text shortened]... researching" from the world wide web.

It's fun!
    Try it!
    It works for pretty much any topic!
    But it's more fun reading about how aliens introduced "Conspiracy Theory" to us if you write it.

Was it aliens? It was aliens, wasn't it?