Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. 26 Jan '15 16:46
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mRPj8jEo5A

According to Fox News, there are "NoGo" zones in various european countries, where non-muslims are not allowed to go. Apparently these out of control muslims are enforcing sharia law, severely beating and injuring those that don't adhere to it.

Also, Birmingham is now 100% muslim, and will be later named Birming, because ham is not halal.

OMG, YOU GUYS, IS IT TRUE????
  2. 26 Jan '15 17:09
    Sorry, Birming does not really have the same ring to it. They'll have to find another name.
  3. 26 Jan '15 17:17
    Even after Fox News distanced itself from the moronic pundit and its moronic coverage of the whole ordeal, whodey was on this forum defending the notion of "no-go zones."

The essential English leadership secret does not depend on particular intelligence. Rather, it depends on a remarkably stupid thick-headedness. The English follow the principle that when one lies, one should lie big, and stick to it. They keep up their lies, even at the risk of looking ridiculous.

-Joseph Goebbels
  4. 26 Jan '15 17:22 / 3 edits
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi

According to Fox News, there are "NoGo" zones in various european countries, where non-muslims are not allowed to go. Apparently these out of control muslims are enforcing sharia law, severely beating and injuring those that don't adhere to it.

Also, Birmingham is now 100% muslim, and will be later named Birming, because ham is not halal.

This is old news Zippy, the people of cyber Britain mocked Fox news so that they were forced to recant and admit that they were slobbering and drooling.

Americans must be conditioned or something to be more prepared to accept sensationalism. I recently discovered that the European version of Endgame by Frank Brady has two titles, one for the European Market and one for the American. It was the same with those Harry Snotter books.
  5. Standard member sh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    26 Jan '15 17:23 / 1 edit

It's a good thing you brought this up because it's not like these issues have been beaten to death on this forum in the past two weeks.
  6. 26 Jan '15 17:46
    Originally posted by whodey
    Sorry, Birming does not really have the same ring to it. They'll have to find another name.
    The "Ham" in Birmingham should be replaced by "raghead"...Birmingraghead.
  7. 26 Jan '15 17:50
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    Even after Fox News distanced itself from the moronic pundit and its moronic coverage of the whole ordeal, whodey was on this forum defending the notion of "no-go zones."

The essential English leadership secret does not depend on particular intelligence. Rather, it depends on a remarkably stupid thick-headedness. The English follow the princip ...[text shortened]... o it. They keep up their lies, even at the risk of looking ridiculous.

-Joseph Goebbels
    That depends what you define a no go zone as.

In the US, if you make a wrong turn in the ghetto you may not make it out.

I imagine there are places like that in France as well.
  8. 26 Jan '15 18:05

So a ghetto is a "no-go zone" now? That's shifting the goalposts and replacing the pitch by a heap of dung.
  9. 26 Jan '15 18:29
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    So a ghetto is a "no-go zone" now? That's shifting the goalposts and replacing the pitch by a heap of dung.
    I'm just telling you how it is. As for Fox news, they will have to answer for themselves.
  10. 26 Jan '15 21:59

Does anyone in this forum actually watch FOX News?
  11. 26 Jan '15 23:04
    Originally posted by divegeester
    No, but I like the idea of suing liars in the media.

Now we need to start doing the same in regards to politicians, just start suing the poo out of them every time the lie.
  12. 27 Jan '15 01:06
    some of our dear contributors might.
  13. Subscriber AThousandYoung
    Poor Filipov :,(
    27 Jan '15 01:11
    Yes. I'm not one of them but they are here.
  14. 27 Jan '15 01:12
    Originally posted by sh76
    It's a good thing you brought this up because it's not like these issues have been beaten to death on this forum in the past two weeks.
    fox news has an important share of the american audience for reasons the perplex me. despite instances such as these.

because of fox news, quite a big slice of the american public is utterly ignorant and influences american policy and elections basing their choices on the fear and disinformation that fox is spewing. because of fox news, gullible americans believe obama is the devil, obamacare is nazism, the country is being sold to china and that bill o'reilly is a good idea.

you believe it has been beaten to death? i believe it hasn't been beaten nearly enough.
  15. Subscriber AThousandYoung
    Poor Filipov :,(
    27 Jan '15 01:21 / 3 edits

Easy-E, Boyz N tha Hood:

The Boyz 'n the Hood is always hard
    Come talkin' that trash they'll pull yer card

Clips from the movie (warning language and violence)
    youtube.com/watch?v=aCEjVC3Dtn8#
    youtube.com/watch?v=C--iuM8NcQc#