Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Standard memberXYYZ
    The 'Fett'
    Phx
    Moves
    12 Nov '18 23:56
    Since Fox News is not even trying anymore to have us believe they report a non-judgemental, unbiased view of the days events; I must quote Alfred E. Newman. [Mad Magazines cover boy on every issue]. They now believe the Republican Party can do no wrong and are willing to bet their careers on it. My fav to date: Trump getting his UNSECURED I-Phone hacked by TWO adversaries and reporting it in such a passing manner by TV journalists , is only topped by Hannity not even mentioning it on that evenings episode, or the next night, or the next. He and the others are so far up Trumps' rectum, they can see light at the other end. The lone exception being Shepard Smith, not afraid of feeding Hannity's lies and falsehoods back to him. They must believe the ratings and sexual harassment accusations are only meant to annoy and distract their boring anchors and belligerent hosts from mind f***ing the empty skulls that are the 'True American' people.
  2. Behind the scenes
    Moves
    13 Nov '18 02:241 edit
    @xyyz said
    Since Fox News is not even trying anymore to have us believe they report a non-judgemental, unbiased view of the days events; I must quote Alfred E. Newman. [Mad Magazines cover boy on every issue]. They now believe the Republican Party can do no wrong and are willing to bet their careers on it. My fav to date: Trump getting his UNSECURED I-Phone hacked by TWO adversaries and re ...[text shortened]... nchors and belligerent hosts from mind f***ing the empty skulls that are the 'True American' people.
    It's all about the $$. Spend 30 min. watching CNN and 30 min. watching FOX News and you'll see the same news stories slanted in opposite directions. Both Liberal and Conservative news outlets make a lot of ad money in feeding their viewers what they want to hear. This time around FOX news is defending a old, draft dodging, corrupt, womanizing racist white guy. Their fans demand it. Frankly, I'd rather watch my Soprano's DVD's
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    13 Nov '18 15:23
    @mchill said
    It's all about the $$. Spend 30 min. watching CNN and 30 min. watching FOX News and you'll see the same news stories slanted in opposite directions. Both Liberal and Conservative news outlets make a lot of ad money in feeding their viewers what they want to hear. This time around FOX news is defending a old, draft dodging, corrupt, womanizing racist white guy. Their fans demand it. Frankly, I'd rather watch my Soprano's DVD's
    Oh NO. ANYTHING but the Soprano's😉