Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Standard member sh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    05 Jan '10 21:25
    http://www.newsweek.com/id/228952

Sure, he mostly skewers Democrats, so take what you will from it; but he's a brilliant writer.
  2. 06 Jan '10 00:42
    I read as many of his articles as I can. Watch him on This Week regularly. I don't often agree with him but I do admire his approach and reasoning.

But, including this in his failings of the year has me scrathing my head.

"There were more minority children than white children in one sixth of America's counties. A national survey revealed that the West Coast has been surpassed by New England—where the Puritans landed for their errand into the -wilderness—as the least religious region."
  3. Standard member sh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    06 Jan '10 02:26
    Originally posted by badmoon
    I read as many of his articles as I can. Watch him on This Week regularly. I don't often agree with him but I do admire his approach and reasoning.

But, including this in his failings of the year has me scrathing my head.

"There were more minority children than white children in one sixth of America's counties. A national survey revealed that the Wes ...[text shortened]... re the Puritans landed for their errand into the -wilderness—as the least religious region."
    I don't think he was making a list of failings. The first few paragraphs were swipes. The rest just seemed to be interesting stuff that happened.