Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. 08 Dec '17 11:12
    http://news.groopspeak.com/germany-denounces-the-united-states-under-trumps-leadership-releases-historic-statement/

    Germany renounces the US as an ally stating that Trump has drawn Europe closer to nuclear war?

    Interesting. Well I reckon there goes the Nobel Peace Prize.
  2. Standard member vivify
    rain
    08 Dec '17 12:38 / 1 edit
    https://www.snopes.com/did-germany-release-statement-denouncing-u-s/

    On 6 December 2017, left-wing blog Groopspeak.com posted a story reporting that Germany had released a historic statement “denouncing” the United States under the leadership of President Donald Trump.

    Mostly False
  3. 08 Dec '17 13:09
    Originally posted by @vivify
    https://www.snopes.com/did-germany-release-statement-denouncing-u-s/

    On 6 December 2017, left-wing blog Groopspeak.com posted a story reporting that Germany had released a historic statement “denouncing” the United States under the leadership of President Donald Trump.

    [b]Mostly False
    [/b]
    It's false? So they really do still love us?
  4. 08 Dec '17 13:37
    Originally posted by @whodey
    It's false? So they really do still love us?
    "It's false?"
    perhaps you should have figured that out before posting it, hmm?

    Though then you would have integrity and we would have to also cope with pigs flying, hell freezing over and the whole up is down thing.
  5. Standard member sonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    08 Dec '17 13:38 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by @whodey
    It's false? So they really do still love us?
    Just out of curiosity, why did you paste this obvious BS article in the first place? Did you think we are so stupid we could not figure out it is fake?
    Or is it more likey you will push any story that furthers your own dubious agenda?

    https://www.snopes.com/did-germany-release-statement-denouncing-u-s/
  6. 08 Dec '17 13:55 / 2 edits
    Originally posted by @zahlanzi
    "It's false?"
    perhaps you should have figured that out before posting it, hmm?

    Though then you would have integrity and we would have to also cope with pigs flying, hell freezing over and the whole up is down thing.
    Calling people out is the new black. Good on that!!

    Edit. Maybe we need grass-roots banning. Don’t open, read or reply to anything by who dee for the rest of the month. I won’t.
  7. 08 Dec '17 14:51
    Originally posted by @zahlanzi
    "It's false?"
    perhaps you should have figured that out before posting it, hmm?

    Though then you would have integrity and we would have to also cope with pigs flying, hell freezing over and the whole up is down thing.
    But it's a hate Trump article.

    How can it then be false?
  8. 08 Dec '17 14:52
    Originally posted by @js357
    Calling people out is the new black. Good on that!!

    Edit. Maybe we need grass-roots banning. Don’t open, read or reply to anything by who dee for the rest of the month. I won’t.
    Whodeyphobe!
  9. Standard member shavixmir
    Guppy poo
    08 Dec '17 15:08
    Originally posted by @whodey
    Whodeyphobe!
    Me think it’a something other than a phobia, whodey.
  10. 08 Dec '17 15:56 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by @js357
    Calling people out is the new black. Good on that!!

    Edit. Maybe we need grass-roots banning. Don’t open, read or reply to anything by who dee for the rest of the month. I won’t.
    So it's OK to participate in or start false threads like Trump banning ALL Muslims from the US.

    Got it!

    Thanks for the heads up!

    What's confusing to me is, this is a potential beat Trump up thread like the other ones you adore. What gives?
  11. 08 Dec '17 16:32
    Originally posted by @whodey
    So it's OK to participate in or start false threads like Trump banning ALL Muslims from the US.

    Got it!

    Thanks for the heads up!

    What's confusing to me is, this is a potential beat Trump up thread like the other ones you adore. What gives?
    Is that your justification for continuously spreading lies and falsehoods on these forums? You have been called out so often now that it has to be on purpose.
  12. 08 Dec '17 17:05
    Originally posted by @kazetnagorra
    Is that your justification for continuously spreading lies and falsehoods on these forums? You have been called out so often now that it has to be on purpose.
    I lied? How so?

    I presented an article that I assumed was correct and was not.

    Funny how that makes me a liar.
  13. 08 Dec '17 17:21
    Originally posted by @whodey
    I lied? How so?

    I presented an article that I assumed was correct and was not.

    Funny how that makes me a liar.
    I don't believe you assumed it was correct. You have been called out for posting fake news stories literally dozens of times. Surely you ought to have expected that this story was likely false as well?
  14. Standard member wolfgang59
    Infidel
    08 Dec '17 19:01
    Originally posted by @whodey
    I lied? How so?

    Germany renounces[sic] the US?
    Strange - have they given up on their claim to land settled by Germanic people?



    Oh wait ... you meant denounce!
    Brought to you courtesy of the Grammar Police.
  15. Subscriber Ponderable
    chemist
    08 Dec '17 19:31
    Originally posted by @whodey
    It's false? So they really do still love us?
    we do.