Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    20 Dec '16 04:51
    https://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?act=url&depth=1&hl=en&ie=UTF8&nv=1&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=https://www.welt.de/politik/deutschland/live160453735/Lkw-Fahrer-soll-als-Fluechtling-ins-Land-gekommen-sein.html&usg=ALkJrhjYdmlifbWoHTy2YbGdQLyX448Djw#live-ticker-entry-7685

Merry Christmas from your friendly Islamic refugee.
  2. Standard membershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    20 Dec '16 05:07
    Originally posted by Eladar
    https://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?act=url&depth=1&hl=en&ie=UTF8&nv=1&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=https://www.welt.de/politik/deutschland/live160453735/Lkw-Fahrer-soll-als-Fluechtling-ins-Land-gekommen-sein.html&usg=ALkJrhjYdmlifbWoHTy2YbGdQLyX448Djw#live-ticker-entry-7685

That'a right. Blame islam and all refugees for some fanatics behaviour.

That's went well in Europe before.
  3. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    20 Dec '16 05:151 edit
    Originally posted by shavixmir

It seems to me that the primary job of a government is to keep its population safe.

Importing populations that you know contsins terrorists does not protect your population.

Then idiots will claim that after you allow them in they are now part of your population.
  4. Germany
    Moves
    20 Dec '16 09:03
    It seems to me that the primary job of a government is to keep its population safe.

Importing populations that you know contsins terrorists does not protect your population.

Then idiots will claim that after you allow them in they are now part of your population.
    I see. So should Germany stop allowing Americans entry because of the Charleston church attack, Arizona police attack, Planned Parenthood attack, etc. etc.?
  5. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    20 Dec '16 11:18

What about a happy new year?
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    20 Dec '16 11:191 edit

I blame Bush

It's a little complicated as to why, but essentially it's because he had a big ole "R" by his name, and we all know that there is more than one "R" in the word terrorist.

Get it?
  7. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Mr. Wolf
    at home
    Moves
    20 Dec '16 12:09
    This from Merkel:
    I know that it would be especially hard for us to bear if someone who had asked
    for refuge and asylum turned out to have done this. It would be particularly
    sickening for the many Germans who daily work to help refugees and for those
    who really do need our shelter and are working to integrate into society.
  8. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    20 Dec '16 13:18
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    This from Merkel:
    I know that it would be especially hard for us to bear if someone who had asked
    for refuge and asylum turned out to have done this. It would be particularly
    sickening for the many Germans who daily work to help refugees and for those
    who really do need our shelter and are working to integrate into society.
    Spoken like a true globalist who doesn't see her country as being her primary responsibility.

It is her policy that brought the foreigners into the country, what else could she say?
  9. Germany
    Moves
    20 Dec '16 13:23
    Spoken like a true globalist who doesn't see her country as being her primary responsibility.

It is her policy that brought the foreigners into the country, what else could she say?
    Thankfully we have someone who will put those darn Jews and Bolsheviks in their place!
  10. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    20 Dec '16 13:49
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    Thankfully we have someone who will put those darn Jews and Bolsheviks in their place!
    Bolsheviks believed in a one world government that ran a godless society.

Looks like the Bolsheviks are in control.
  11. Standard membershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    20 Dec '16 13:56

So, let's sum up your moronity:

If people with guns shoot people in US schools, guns shouldn't be banned.

If a foreigner kills someone, all foreigners should be banned.
  12. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    20 Dec '16 14:37

Guns don't kill people, people kill people.

Think about that for a bit and maybe you will see. I doubt it, but maybe.
  13. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Moves
    20 Dec '16 15:23

We'd be virtually defenseless against zombies without guns as this Minnesota man patiently explained to police:

A North St. Paul man has been arrested after a bullet he allegedly intended to take out a zombie ended up nearly striking a man asleep in his home.
    According to the criminal complaint, the incident happened near the intersection of Memory Lane and Cowern Place East. Police who were summoned there at about 5 a.m. Saturday were told by the resident he was awakened by a gunshot and the sound of glass breaking in his room.
    Investigators determined the bullet had entered through a window, ricocheted near the head of the man’s bed, and struck a second wall.
    Just outside the residence, police noted 24-year-old Ryan Mathew Stanislaw walking with an AR-15 rifle slung over his neck.
    “I’m out here making sure my neighborhood is safe,” he told officers, allegedly smelling of alcohol. “I didn’t see the cops, so I figured I’d do something.”
    Stanislaw told police that he was shooting at “a zombie” up the road.
    His rifle was taken; it had green-tipped Hornady .223-caliber bullets, which are marketed as zombie-killing bullets: “Each round is loaded with a special, neon green, polymer-tipped Z-Max bullet that delivers devastating expansion and was specifically designed for zombie elimination. You never know when the impending zombie apocalypse will begin, so make sure you’re prepared with extra magazines and bugout bags stuffed full of this effective zombie specific ammunition.”

http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2016/10/11/zombie-shooting-man-arrested/
  14. Cape Town
    Moves
    20 Dec '16 15:40

Foreigners don't kill people. People with guns kill people.
    Think about that for a bit.
  15. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    20 Dec '16 16:411 edit

Moronity? Is that even a word Shav?

Anyhew, the issue is world wide organized Islamic terrorism Shav, not random violence.