Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Zugzwang
    Moves
    20 Dec '16 21:031 edit
    Originally posted by Eladar
    No need to execute people you should just deport back to their original countries.
    Eladar apparently believes that being innocent is not a sufficient reason to avoid punishing a Muslim.
    Let the USA deport Eladar to the country of his ancestors. Let him join his apparent hero Anders Breivik.
  2. Zugzwang
    Moves
    20 Dec '16 21:04
    Originally posted by twhitehead to Eladar
    Why? Are your ears closed to it? Why should I tell someone else what I am telling you? Will it be any less true just because I tell someone else?

You said that people kill people. So if my response was: 'tell that to the people who die of Malaria' would that make sense?

Think next time before you post.
    The racist troll Eladar does not need to think before he spews more of his obsessive hatred.
  3. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    20 Dec '16 21:20
    Originally posted by Duchess64
    The racist troll Eladar does not need to think before he spews more of his obsessive hatred.
    D once again shows that it forgot to take its meds.
  4. Zugzwang
    Moves
    20 Dec '16 21:27
    D once again shows that it forgot to take its meds.
    Eladar has made it clear enough that he approves of the collective punishment of all Muslims,
    even if they can prove their innocence.

In this thread, only his fellow racist troll Whodey has supported Eladar's rantings.
  5. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Mr. Wolf
    at home
    Moves
    20 Dec '16 21:35
    [b]It seems to me that the primary job of a government is to keep its population safe.

[b]
    Sending troops to defend other nations.
    Doing the right thing.

Crowds didn't demonstrate in NZ cities for increased quotas of immigrants in order to be safer.

They did it because it was morally right.
  6. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    20 Dec '16 22:42
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    Sending troops to defend other nations.
    Doing the right thing.

Crowds didn't demonstrate in NZ cities for increased quotas of immigrants in order to be safer.

They did it because it was morally right.
    The right thing is to protect your population. Demanding invasion is an act of ignorance.
  7. Germany
    Moves
    21 Dec '16 18:51
    The right thing is to protect your population. Demanding invasion is an act of ignorance.
    Some East Germans have committed crimes in West Germany. Should the West German government have avoided reunification of Germany and kept the Iron Curtain intact to avoid this situation?
  8. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    21 Dec '16 18:51
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    Some East Germans have committed crimes in West Germany. Should the West German government have avoided reunification of Germany and kept the Iron Curtain intact to avoid this situation?
    So you are saying that Germany and the Islamic nations are uniting?
  9. Germany
    Moves
    21 Dec '16 18:551 edit
    So you are saying that Germany and the Islamic nations are uniting?
    I am saying that West Germany could have avoided the problem of East Germans committing crimes in West Germany by closing their borders to East Germans. Can you answer the question?
  10. Zugzwang
    Moves
    01 Feb '17 22:341 edit
    https://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?act=url&depth=1&hl=en&ie=UTF8&nv=1&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=https://www.welt.de/politik/deutschland/live160453735/Lkw-Fahrer-soll-als-Fluechtling-ins-Land-gekommen-sein.html&usg=ALkJrhjYdmlifbWoHTy2YbGdQLyX448Djw#live-ticker-entry-7685

Merry Christmas from your friendly Islamic refugee.
    As I already have pointed out. the troll Eladar blamed an innocent person, Naveed Baloch, for this attack.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/dec/29/naveed-baloch-man-wrongly-arrested-berlin-attack-fears-for-his-life

"Man wrongly arrested over Berlin attack says he fears for his life."

"Speaking exclusively to the Guardian just over a week after being wrongly arrested for
    the attack which killed 12 and injured 48 others, Baloch is now in hiding, fearful for his
    life and no longer feeling safe in the country in which he sought refuge as a member of
    a secular separatist movement in Balochistan, a province that is a frequent target of
    religious extremists in Pakistan."

"Baloch agreed to meet the Guardian this week, above all because he now fears
    greatly for his safety, and that of his family back in the village of Mand in the Mekran
    region of Balochistan. He hoped that by telling his story he would be better understood
    – and safer. He fled the area of arid plains and mountains, a coastal strip of the Arabian
    Sea in the very south-west of Pakistan, around a year ago because of death threats he
    said he had received for his political activism on behalf of the Baloch National
    Movement, which strives for the independence of Balochistan from Pakistan.

Balochistan is Pakistan’s largest, most mineral-rich but also poorest province. Located
    on the border with Afghanistan, it has been dogged by an incessant cycle of violence
    and underdevelopment since India and Pakistan’s partition on gaining independence in
    1947. The Baloch people – numbering around 13 million in Balochistan province – are
    a unique ethnolinguistic group who have been marginalised throughout history and
    many of whom desire independence from Pakistan.

Baloch, whose application for asylum is currently with the German authorities, is still
    waiting for a translator of Balochi, the main provincial language, to whom he can give a
    detailed account of his reason for seeking the legal protection of Germany. “When I get
    my chance, I will tell them that I have threats to my life in Pakistan, that some of my
    cousins who also belong to the same political party were killed by the security agencies,
    who picked them up, murdered them and dumped their bodies. Most of the people I
    worked with have been arrested and killed. I knew it was a matter of time before they
    came for me. That’s the reason I came to Germany.” "
  11. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    02 Feb '17 01:46
    Originally posted by Duchess64
    As I already have pointed out. the troll Eladar blamed an innocent person, Naveed Baloch, for this attack.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/dec/29/naveed-baloch-man-wrongly-arrested-berlin-attack-fears-for-his-life

"Man wrongly arrested over Berlin attack says he fears for his life."

"Speaking exclusively to the Guardian just over a week aft ...[text shortened]... knew it was a matter of time before they
    came for me. That’s the reason I came to Germany.” "
    So you are saying that the guy who killed the Europeans was not an Isalmic immigrant?

But why should you care if racist white people die. You aren't even European if we are to believe what you say.
  12. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    02 Feb '17 09:48
    It seems to me that the primary job of a government is to keep its population safe.

Importing populations that you know contsins terrorists does not protect your population.

Then idiots will claim that after you allow them in they are now part of your population.
    imbecile, most of the terrorist acts are done by radicalized citizens already living there.
  13. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    02 Feb '17 11:08
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    imbecile, most of the terrorist acts are done by radicalized citizens already living there.
    How did their family get there? Only an idiot would say because the first generation doesn't kill us, it is the following generations that kill us. Too stupid to see that in the lo g run allowing Muslims in leads to a failed policy.

Btw, nice attempt to change the subject.
  14. Zugzwang
    Moves
    02 Feb '17 20:382 edits
    So you are saying that the guy who killed the Europeans was not an Isalmic immigrant?

But why should you care if racist white people die. You aren't even European if we are to believe what you say.
    Anis Amri was a Tunisian Muslim asylum-seeker (since April 2016), not an 'immigrant. strictly speaking.
    Germany had not granted him legal permission to remain.

The troll Eladar likes to keep acting as though all Muslims must be exactly alike and
    it's right to blame every Muslim for whatever any Muslim does or says. By that 'reasoning',
    Eladar belongs in a Norwegian prison next to the mass murderer Anders Breivik, given
    that Eladar evidently has about the same hateful beliefs against Muslims and 'libtards'.
  15. Zugzwang
    Moves
    16 Feb '17 00:49
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/feb/15/italian-police-killed-berlin-attacker-pro-fascist-statements-online

"Police who killed Berlin attacker made pro-fascist statements online."

"Two Italian police officers who were hailed as heroes for killing the Berlin Christmas
    market attacker, Anis Amri, in Milan harboured pro-fascist sentiments, according to
    statements and images posted on their social media networks."

"Experts who follow the Italian far right said some elements within police forces were
    known to have a “law and order” approach that includes sympathy and support for
    Mussolini and neo-fascist movements.'"