Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. Germany
    Joined
    27 Oct '08
    Moves
    3118
    23 Feb '16 07:41
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    man you gotta love your optimism, asking norm to substantiate or corroborate his statements???? its just the happiest go luckiest evah.
    Nah, the answer to the question is already implicitly contained within. I certainly don't expect norm to substantiate the random snippets he heard on talk radio.
  2. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    23 Feb '16 08:46
    Originally posted by lemon lime
    I'll let you know what I think of Trump after his first year in office.

    [youtube]I0tE6T-ecmg[/youtube]
    bwahahah, excellently done!
  3. The Catbird's Seat
    Joined
    21 Oct '06
    Moves
    2598
    23 Feb '16 18:09
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    Can you cite Obama "constantly" "putting down American success" and/or expressing a desire to "copy Euro notions"?
    http://www.heritage.org/research/reports/2009/06/barack-obamas-top-10-apologies-how-the-president-has-humiliated-a-superpower
  4. The Catbird's Seat
    Joined
    21 Oct '06
    Moves
    2598
    23 Feb '16 18:10
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    Nah, the answer to the question is already implicitly contained within. I certainly don't expect norm to substantiate the random snippets he heard on talk radio.
    Your expectations are of no concern to me. Nor are your Euro trash opinions and ideas.
  5. Zugzwang
    Joined
    08 Jun '07
    Moves
    2120
    23 Feb '16 19:501 edit
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra to Robbie Carrobie about Normbenign
    Nah, the answer to the question is already implicitly contained within.
    I certainly don't expect norm to substantiate the random snippets he heard on talk radio.
    Does the pathological liar Normbenign get the nonsense that he likes to spew here
    only from right-wing American talk radio or also from the voices in his head?
  6. Zugzwang
    Joined
    08 Jun '07
    Moves
    2120
    23 Feb '16 19:51
    Originally posted by normbenign to KazetNagorra
    Your expectations are of no concern to me. Nor are your Euro trash opinions and ideas.
    The pathological liar Normbenign has been recently boasting that he avoids making personal attacks.
  7. Germany
    Joined
    27 Oct '08
    Moves
    3118
    23 Feb '16 20:03
    Originally posted by normbenign
    http://www.heritage.org/research/reports/2009/06/barack-obamas-top-10-apologies-how-the-president-has-humiliated-a-superpower
    Which "American success," specifically, has been "put down" in those 10 quotes? Which "Euro" ideas is Obama espousing?
  8. The Catbird's Seat
    Joined
    21 Oct '06
    Moves
    2598
    24 Feb '16 01:33
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    Which "American success," specifically, has been "put down" in those 10 quotes? Which "Euro" ideas is Obama espousing?
    My guess is that if you didn't get it by reading the Heritage Foundation's page, by attempting to explain won't help much. I tried.
  9. The Catbird's Seat
    Joined
    21 Oct '06
    Moves
    2598
    24 Feb '16 01:351 edit
    Originally posted by Duchess64
    The pathological liar Normbenign has been recently boasting that he avoids making personal attacks.
    You don't seem to understand the nature of a personal attack. It is about attacking the person, not the ideas and statements made by the person. Those are what is at play here, which you seem not to get.

    The words "pathological liar" constitutes a personal attack. They are an unsupported negative. What makes this personal attack all the worse, is that it is totally unsupported by anything that follows. We know and expect that of the low down and despicable Duchess64.
  10. Zugzwang
    Joined
    08 Jun '07
    Moves
    2120
    24 Feb '16 02:27
    Originally posted by normbenign
    You don't seem to understand the nature of a personal attack. It is about attacking the person, not the ideas and statements made by the person. Those are what is at play here, which you seem not to get.

    The words "pathological liar" constitutes a personal attack. They are an unsupported negative. What makes this personal attack all the worse, is t ...[text shortened]... ted by anything that follows. We know and expect that of the low down and despicable Duchess64.
    Let the record show that the hypocritical Normbenign regards his calling KazetNagorra
    'Eurotrash' as *not* a 'personal attack'. Does Normbenign regard 'Eurotrash' as a compliment?

    The pathological liar Normbenign keeps tirelessly lying and lying and lying.
    Other writers and I already have many times cited the evidence of Normbenign's lies.
    Normbenign always likes to pretend that all such evidence disappears within five minutes after it's cited.
    Obviously, Normbenign has no problem with his lying and lying and lying all the time.
    Normbenign's only objection is to having *his tireless lying ACCURATELY DESCRIBED as lying*.

    I suspect that about every experienced reader knows that the troll Normbenign's a
    habitually lying blowhard, though some dishonest readers might pretend otherwise
    because they hate enough of the same people whom Normbenign also hates.
  11. The Catbird's Seat
    Joined
    21 Oct '06
    Moves
    2598
    24 Feb '16 02:36
    Originally posted by Duchess64
    Does the pathological liar Normbenign get the nonsense that he likes to spew here
    only from right-wing American talk radio or also from the voices in his head?
    Where does the pathological liar Duchess64 get her ideas from?
  12. The Catbird's Seat
    Joined
    21 Oct '06
    Moves
    2598
    24 Feb '16 02:37
    Originally posted by Duchess64
    Let the record show that the hypocritical Normbenign regards his calling KazetNagorra
    'Eurotrash' as *not* a 'personal attack'. Does Normbenign regard 'Eurotrash' as a compliment?

    The pathological liar Normbenign keeps tirelessly lying and lying and lying.
    Other writers and I already have many times cited the evidence of Normbenign's lies.
    Normbenig ...[text shortened]... ght pretend otherwise
    because they hate enough of the same people whom Normbenign also hates.
    Do you somehow think that the words "pathological liar" are not a personal insult, or that they are a compliment?
  13. Zugzwang
    Joined
    08 Jun '07
    Moves
    2120
    24 Feb '16 03:08
    Originally posted by normbenign
    Do you somehow think that the words "pathological liar" are not a personal insult, or that they are a compliment?
    The pathological liar Normbenigns already apparently attempting to deny the evidence
    that I cited of his lies in the recent thread, "Be sure and pay your student loans'.
  14. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Joined
    22 Jun '04
    Moves
    40514
    24 Feb '16 06:04
    Trump appears to have won a smashing victory in Nevada where he might equal Rubio's and Cruz's vote totals combined.
  15. Germany
    Joined
    27 Oct '08
    Moves
    3118
    24 Feb '16 07:24
    Originally posted by normbenign
    My guess is that if you didn't get it by reading the Heritage Foundation's page, by attempting to explain won't help much. I tried.
    Which American success do you consider is put down by Obama saying, for instance (I paraphrase): "we tortured a bunch of people. Torture is bad though." Waterboarding?
Back to Top