Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. 25 Oct '14 17:43
    I don't go to McDonald's too often, but I've notice something over the past 6 months or so. I have stopped in at about 7 different McDonald's in the greater OKC area and they all seem to have one thing in common: Hispanics who have at the best learned English as a second language. Most employees are Hispanic and many of the patrons are Hispanic.

I haven't notice this in other fast food establishments, but I don't visit them very often.

I do not particularly enjoy listening to people speaking Spanish while I'm waiting on my food.

The Golden Arches now apparently stands for "Mexico"
  2. Subscriber no1marauder
    It's Nice to Be Nice
    25 Oct '14 17:48
    Originally posted by Eladar
    I don't go to McDonald's too often, but I've notice something over the past 6 months or so. I have stopped in at about 7 different McDonald's in the greater OKC area and they all seem to have one thing in common: Hispanics who have at the best learned English as a second language. Most employees are Hispanic and many of the patrons are Hispanic.

I haven ...[text shortened]... Spanish while I'm waiting on my food.

The Golden Arches now apparently stands for "Mexico"
    Why does people speaking Spanish bother you so much? Do you get pissed if you go to a Chinese restaurant and people speak Chinese to each other? Would you feel the same if you went to an Italian restaurant and the employees spoke Italian?
  3. 25 Oct '14 17:50
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    Why does people speaking Spanish bother you so much? Do you get pissed if you go to a Chinese restaurant and people speak Chinese to each other? Would you feel the same if you went to an Italian restaurant and the employees spoke Italian?
    Why should I bother explaining to you why it bothers me? Do I have something to prove to you?

Homey don't thinks so you self righteous hypocrite.
    Leftists are such trash.
  4. Subscriber AThousandYoung
    Poor Filipov :,(
    25 Oct '14 17:51 / 1 edit
    Why should I bother explaining to you why it bothers me? Do I have something to prove to you?

Leftists are such trash.
    Get your butt back on the reservation, Tonto.

http://www.osagenation-nsn.gov/
  5. Subscriber no1marauder
    It's Nice to Be Nice
    25 Oct '14 17:54

Leftists are such trash.
    You started the thread and it is a thread in "Debates". Therefore, it is incumbent upon you to explain your position when others request it. That's what a "debate" requires.
  6. 25 Oct '14 17:58
    You started the thread and it is a thread in "Debates". Therefore, it is incumbent upon you to explain your position when others request it. That's what a "debate" requires.
    It was just an observation. The topic is McDonald's choice to hire illegal immigrants.
  7. Subscriber AThousandYoung
    25 Oct '14 17:59
    It was just an observation. The topic is McDonald's choice to hire illegal immigrants.
    Can you prove it?
  8. 25 Oct '14 18:00
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    Can you prove it?
    Can I prove that the Hispanics who can't speak English are illegals?

Wow, you have your head in the ground.
  9. Subscriber AThousandYoung
    25 Oct '14 18:00
    Can I prove that the Hispanics who can't speak English are illegals?

Wow, you have your head in the ground.
    They didn't cross the border. The border crossed them.
  10. 25 Oct '14 18:01
    They didn't cross the border. The border crossed them.
    Wet backs are wet backs.
  11. Subscriber AThousandYoung
    25 Oct '14 18:03
    Wet backs are wet backs.
    http://digital.library.okstate.edu/Chronicles/v006/v006p186.html
  12. 25 Oct '14 18:06
    http://digital.library.okstate.edu/Chronicles/v006/v006p186.html
    Yes, I know.

The Spanish lost rights to the land because they could not conquer it.

Now the very rich whites are brining in the Spanish speaking Indians from Mexico and other Latin American countries for their source of cheap labor.

The Super Rich of the US are doing little more than exploiting the same people that Spain exploited. What's your point?
  13. Subscriber AThousandYoung
    25 Oct '14 18:09 / 1 edit
    Yes, I know.

The Spanish lost rights to the land because they could not conquer it.

Now the very rich whites are brining in the Spanish speaking Indians from Mexico and other Latin American countries for their source of cheap labor.

The Super Rich of the US are doing little more than exploiting the same people that Spain exploited. What's your point?
    The English failed to control Oklahoma too. So why do you love English so much, half breed?

Beaners like to work at "la Eme".

Probably some kind of cultural connection to the Irish. Maybe like appreciation for food and Catholicism.
  14. Subscriber no1marauder
    It's Nice to Be Nice
    25 Oct '14 18:11
    Why do you assume that individuals who speak conversational Spanish with one another are "illegal immigrants"?
  15. 25 Oct '14 18:14
    Why do you assume that individuals who speak conversational Spanish with one another are "illegal immigrants"?
    Because I have half a brain and leftist like yourself can't see it due to some mental illness.