Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    138556
    28 Aug '18 21:56
    Donald. Quit whining !!
  2. SubscriberTom Wolsey
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Texas
    Joined
    30 Apr '17
    Moves
    3849
    29 Aug '18 00:04
    As long as censorship works on behalf of democrats, it's a good thing.
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    29 Aug '18 00:44
    Originally posted by @tom-wolsey
    As long as censorship works on behalf of democrats, it's a good thing.
    Indeed.

    The only good conservative is a dead one, or one that has no voice. 😵
  4. Subscribermoonbus
    Uber-Nerd
    Joined
    31 May '12
    Moves
    2415
    29 Aug '18 05:01
    Originally posted by @mghrn55
    Donald. Quit whining !!
    It has evidently not occurred to Donald that the reason why most of the news about Donald is bad is that most of what Donald does is bad.
  5. Standard membershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Joined
    31 Jan '04
    Moves
    56271
    29 Aug '18 05:15
    Originally posted by @whodey
    Indeed.

    The only good conservative is a dead one, or one that has no voice. 😵
    At last you’ve written something wise.
  6. Subscribermoonbus
    Uber-Nerd
    Joined
    31 May '12
    Moves
    2415
    29 Aug '18 05:161 edit
    A news item which perhaps did not appear in the U.S. media, but which was reported in Switzerland, recounts a visit by Trump to a primary school in Ohio.

    The kids and the President were to color in B&W line-drawings of the American flag. Seven red stripes and six white, easy-peasy, right? Not for this President. Trump colored what should have been the fourth white stripe blue.

    One guess which county's flag consists of white, blue, and red horizontal stripes…

    https://www.gmx.ch/magazine/politik/us-praesident-donald-trump/donald-trump-fauxpas-ohio-flagge-fahne-33132566
  7. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    14732
    29 Aug '18 10:28
    Actually it is anti-war websites that are being suppressed from searches. It has little to do with left or right.

    https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2017/09/19/goog-s19.html
  8. Seongnam, S. Korea
    Joined
    03 Jun '17
    Moves
    19318
    29 Aug '18 12:00
    Originally posted by @metal-brain
    Actually it is anti-war websites that are being suppressed from searches. It has little to do with left or right.

    https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2017/09/19/goog-s19.html
    Google also owns YouTube.
  9. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    29 Aug '18 12:13
    Originally posted by @shavixmir
    At last you’ve written something wise.
    I've even started to goose step! 😵
  10. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35839
    29 Aug '18 13:02
    Originally posted by @moonbus
    A news item which perhaps did not appear in the U.S. media, but which was reported in Switzerland, recounts a visit by Trump to a primary school in Ohio.

    The kids and the President were to color in B&W line-drawings of the American flag. Seven red stripes and six white, easy-peasy, right? Not for this President. Trump colored what should have been the fo ...[text shortened]... x.ch/magazine/politik/us-praesident-donald-trump/donald-trump-fauxpas-ohio-flagge-fahne-33132566
    This did appear in our media, I just saw it over the weekend and had a huge (YUGE!) laugh over it.
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35839
    29 Aug '18 13:02
    Originally posted by @whodey
    I've even started to goose step! 😵
    No surprise there.
  12. Subscribermoonbus
    Uber-Nerd
    Joined
    31 May '12
    Moves
    2415
    29 Aug '18 16:05
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    This did appear in our media, I just saw it over the weekend and had a huge (YUGE!) laugh over it.
    Good grief, all the man had to do was look at his lapel pin.

    Trump is in permanent 'stream of consciousness' mode; obviously wasn't thinking at all.
Back to Top