Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Behind the scenes
    Moves
    26 Mar '17 15:591 edit
    These silly people control both houses of Congress and the White House, and they still can't to agree on what to do about healthcare, the budget, national security, or the deficit. The travel bans don't pass muster with the courts, and their fearless leader and his staff is under a criminal investigation as we speak. This is the most sorry excuse for governing I've ever seen. Maybe we're better off with Oprah in the White House, at least she's funny.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/gop-struggles-to-govern-despite-a-monopoly-in-washington/ar-BByOg3h?li=BBnb7Kz
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    26 Mar '17 16:30
    Originally posted by mchill
    These silly people control both houses of Congress and the White House, and they still can't to agree on what to do about healthcare, the budget, national security, or the deficit. The travel bans don't pass muster with the courts, and their fearless leader and his staff is under a criminal investigation as we speak. This is the most sorry excuse for governin ...[text shortened]... -us/news/politics/gop-struggles-to-govern-despite-a-monopoly-in-washington/ar-BByOg3h?li=BBnb7Kz
    One thing both houses can agree on, Trumpf is an assswipe.
  3. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    26 Mar '17 16:39
    These silly people control both houses of Congress and the White House, and they still can't to agree on what to do about healthcare, the budget, national security, or the deficit. The travel bans don't pass muster with the courts, and their fearless leader and his staff is under a criminal investigation as we speak. This is the most sorry excuse for governin ...[text shortened]... -us/news/politics/gop-struggles-to-govern-despite-a-monopoly-in-washington/ar-BByOg3h?li=BBnb7Kz
    You are a simpleton.

I've explained this to you before, but you are used to an unamerican Democrat point of view. I am amazed at how many people like you are nothing more than government slaves. You exist to be told what to think by your government and their mainstream media peopaganda machine.
  4. Standard membershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    26 Mar '17 16:48
    I think Americans are suffering from a severe case of: once you've gone black, you never go back.

It's just the small-dicked white trash kicking up a fuss to cover their inadequacies.
  5. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    26 Mar '17 17:10
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    I think Americans are suffering from a severe case of: once you've gone black, you never go back.

It's just the small-dicked white trash kicking up a fuss to cover their inadequacies.
    Is that how you describe being on the manor? Having a black penis up your arse and enjoying it?

I'll pass
  6. Cape Town
    Moves
    26 Mar '17 17:15
    These silly people control both houses of Congress and the White House, and they still can't to agree on what to do about healthcare, the budget, national security, or the deficit.
    The main reason for this is because the republican party policies favour the rich, but the people who put it in power are mostly not. There is a major disconnect between what many of the politicians want and what the voters want. The reason they didn't resolve this earlier is the republican party has a tradition of dishonesty, so nobody really knows what anyone truly believes or wants because they are lying all the time. Trump said he would repeal Obama care, but those that voted him in, didn't think he would.

This is also a consequence of the party system where a large number of people with very diverse political views are put together because of a few common views. The reason people want 'small government' varies widely between individuals - and they can't even agree on what 'small government' actually is.

Overall, disagreement within a party is normal and not a bad thing, but due to the joke of a president they chose they are under extreme pressure to do something and the reality is you simply can't do something quickly in an environment of compromise.
  7. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    26 Mar '17 17:171 edit
    Originally posted by Eladar
    Is that how you describe being on the manor? Having a black penis up your arse and enjoying it?

I'll pass
    What if it was a white penis up your arse?
  8. Behind the scenes
    Moves
    26 Mar '17 17:22
    Originally posted by Eladar
    You are a simpleton.

I've explained this to you before, but you are used to an unamerican Democrat point of view. I am amazed at how many people like you are nothing more than government slaves. You exist to be told what to think by your government and their mainstream media peopaganda machine.
    Earth to Eladar - This has nothing to do with political ideology. Ronald Reagan, George H.W. Bush and George W Bush ran their administrations without the chaos, lack of party unity, lies about wire tapping, obsession with crowd size and secret business dealings with Russia we see from this pathetic little band of fools.
  9. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    26 Mar '17 18:13
    Originally posted by vivify
    What if it was a white penis up your arse?
    I prefer a government kept with its pants on, which mean being restricted by the constitution.
  10. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    26 Mar '17 18:41
    Earth to Eladar - This has nothing to do with political ideology. Ronald Reagan, George H.W. Bush and George W Bush ran their administrations without the chaos, lack of party unity, lies about wire tapping, obsession with crowd size and secret business dealings with Russia we see from this pathetic little band of fools.
    So Reagan tried to socialize American Medicine?