Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. 18 Jan '16 19:14
    This made me very upset:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xO8LdrQ5KQ
  2. Standard member bill718
    Enigma
    19 Jan '16 00:55 / 2 edits
    Originally posted by FishHead111
    This made me very upset:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xO8LdrQ5KQ
    I'm sorry you're upset, but nothing is going to happen. Every time a lawmaker (usually a Democrat) introduces legislation designed to keep guns out of the hands of criminals, the mentally retarded, children, or others who should not have a gun, the NRA and millions of gun nuts in America swing into action, and tells everyone "Look Out...Those Darned Liberals Are Trying To Take ALL Our Guns Away!!" The proper pressure is brought to bear on the proper lawmakers, and nothing get's done. Oh...and that cute little comment at the end about not making black kids angry, is only a small part of a much bigger problem here, lot's and lot's of white people kill people with guns unnecessarily too. i.e. Sandy Hook, Columbine, Colorado Springs, Roseburg, Or, Charleston, SC, Isla Vista, CA, Newtown, Ct. etc. etc. etc.
  3. 19 Jan '16 02:03
    Ya right and man must breath, without mechanical assistance.
  4. Standard member RJHinds
    The Near Genius
    19 Jan '16 20:44
    Originally posted by bill718
    I'm sorry you're upset, but nothing is going to happen. Every time a lawmaker (usually a Democrat) introduces legislation designed to keep guns out of the hands of criminals, the mentally retarded, children, or others who should not have a gun, the NRA and millions of gun nuts in America swing into action, and tells everyone "Look Out...Those Darned Liberals ...[text shortened]... ine, Colorado Springs, Roseburg, Or, Charleston, SC, Isla Vista, CA, Newtown, Ct. etc. etc. etc.
    Let's get this straight. White and Black people kill people, guns do not kill people.

    How we going to get this through your thick noggin?
  5. 19 Jan '16 20:46
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Let's get this straight. White and Black people kill people, [b]guns do not kill people.

    How we going to get this through your thick noggin?[/b]
    No, black guns kill people. That's because gun makers are racist GOP pigs.
  6. 19 Jan '16 20:46 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Let's get this straight. White and Black people kill people, [b]guns do not kill people.

    How we going to get this through your thick noggin?[/b]