Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Standard membershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    31 Dec '18 18:25
    I don’t know when your new year sets in (well, obviously at midnight; but most of yiu know what I mean), and I sure as hell ain’t gonna be sober enough to post anything nice in a few hours time...

So, 2019:
    - be safe
    - be happy
    - be nice
    - may you have lots of booze without hangovers and lots of sex without itchy crotches (or worse).

I wish you all and your families a good 2019!

Mark
  2. Behind the scenes
    Moves
    31 Dec '18 18:39
    @shavixmir said
    I don’t know when your new year sets in (well, obviously at midnight; but most of yiu know what I mean), and I sure as hell ain’t gonna be sober enough to post anything nice in a few hours time...

So, 2019:
    - be safe
    - be happy
    - be nice
    - may you have lots of booze without hangovers and lots of sex without itchy crotches (or worse).

Mark
    Thank You Mark.

May I ask: How did you come up with the name "shavixmir?"
  3. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    31 Dec '18 18:40
    Thx.

Here's to the big ass spacerock that'll hopefully visit earth in 2019 to end humanity's rotten existence. We've clearly outstayed our welcome.

Cheers 😵
  4. Standard membershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    31 Dec '18 19:353 edits
    @mchill said
    Thank You Mark.

May I ask: How did you come up with the name "shavixmir?"
    Ohhh, many moons ago (1997) I concluded that there’s a lot of Mark’s on the internet...

I’d just written a fantasy story / RPG. Shavixmir is the evil king of Cidal.
    And since I made the name up, there weren’t many of them online.
    🙂
    I’ve used the name online ever since.

And in case you’re wondering... my avatar is a Games Workshop flagellant model I painted. I threw the picture through one or other filter; I think it was a Picasso-filter, but that was in 2005 (or whenever I joined) and can’t really remember.
  5. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    31 Dec '18 20:07
    @shavixmir said
    Ohhh, many moons ago (1997) I concluded that there’s a lot of Mark’s on the internet...

I’d just written a fantasy story / RPG. Shavixmir is the evil king of Cidal.
    And since I made the name up, there weren’t many of them online.
    🙂
    I’ve used the name online ever since.

And in case you’re wondering... my avatar is a Games Workshop flagellant model I painted. I thr ...[text shortened]... hink it was a Picasso-filter, but that was in 2005 (or whenever I joined) and can’t really remember.
    ===And in case you’re wondering... my avatar is a Games Workshop flagellant model I painted. I threw the picture through one or other filter; I think it was a Picasso-filter, but that was in 2005 (or whenever I joined) and can’t really remember.===

And all this time, I thought it was a selfie.
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    31 Dec '18 20:581 edit
    @shavixmir said

So, 2019:
    - be safe
    - be happy
    - be nice

Mark
    Happy New Year?

Have you gone mad? I'll have you know that the entire US government has shut down! How can we have any peace or happiness or want it without the likes of Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer and Trump at the helm?

I've locked all my doors and I basically cry myself to sleep every night.

How bout you?
  7. Standard membershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    31 Dec '18 21:28
    @whodey said
    Happy New Year?

Have you gone mad? I'll have you know that the entire US government has shut down! How can we have any peace or happiness or want it without the likes of Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer and Trump at the helm?

I've locked all my doors and I basically cry myself to sleep every night.

How bout you?
    Stop worrying.
    You could be starving, your wife could be in a gay relationship with a Chlamydic koala or you could be in a Yemen.

Have a wine!
  8. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    31 Dec '18 21:531 edit
    @shavixmir said
    Stop worrying.
    You could be starving, your wife could be in a gay relationship with a Chlamydic koala or you could be in a Yemen.

Have a wine!
    Boy, I wish I were in Yemen, a country of glorious non-Christian diversity not run by evil white men.

No, I'm stuck in this Trump hell of Nazi concentration camps and endless wars he is starting.

Well, it's not like we were not warned.
  9. Stargazing
    Moves
    31 Dec '18 21:54
    @shavixmir said

So, 2019:
    - be safe
    - be happy
    - be nice

Mark
    Thanks mate, and reciprocated.

This may be my last post in this particular forum for a while so I’ll take this opportunity to wish every one of you, without exception, the very best of health, happiness and prosperity in 2019.

*chink*
  10. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Mr. Wolf
    at home
    Moves
    31 Dec '18 21:54
    @shavixmir said

So, 2019:
    - be safe
    - be happy
    - be nice

Mark
    11 hours in
    so far so good!

Same to you and yours

Wolfie
  11. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Non sum qualis eram
    At the edge
    Moves
    01 Jan '19 02:00
    Still three hours to go. Sobriety slows the clock.
  12. Joined
    20 Oct '16
    Moves
    01 Jan '19 03:36
    Happy New Year to those in the eastern United States (you're just getting to midnight I believe). It's 5:30 am Central African time and I'm only driving home now. The sun is up.

I am no longer totally off my trolley.

May 2019 be better for you than 2018 was. That's not asking much... 🙄
  13. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    01 Jan '19 05:47
    HHHaPPPy Newshyeeeer everybodshdy.

Just kidding, not really drinking.
  14. SubscriberWOLFE63
    Tra il dire e il far
    C'e di mezzo il mar!
    Moves
    01 Jan '19 05:51
    Buon Anno!
  15. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    01 Jan '19 20:41
    @wolfgang59 said
    11 hours in
    so far so good!

Same to you and yours

Wolfie
    First thing I hear on the news here in the US, a white dude with a beard randomly kills a 7 yo black girl at a mall. Great way to start the new year.