Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. 01 Apr '15 02:33
    http://newsbusters.org/blogs/tom-blumer/2015/03/31/reid-no-regrets-lying-about-mitts-taxes-because-romney-didnt-win-did-he

Now that Dirty Harry is retiring, he is admitting to lying about Romney not paying his taxes. He knew it was not true all along.

I'm no Romney fan, but this is pretty twisted. Not only did he lie to get his way with the elections, he seems proud of it.

I don't think anyone here is surprised at this. After all, they are all a bunch of lawyers in government, so they are supposed to lie, right?

So why do people continue to vote for sociopaths like Dirty Harry?
  2. Donation rwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    01 Apr '15 02:35
    Originally posted by whodey
    http://newsbusters.org/blogs/tom-blumer/2015/03/31/reid-no-regrets-lying-about-mitts-taxes-because-romney-didnt-win-did-he

Now that Dirty Harry is retiring, he is admitting to lying about Romney not paying his taxes. He knew it was not true all along.

I'm no Romney fan, but this is pretty twisted. Not only did he lie to get his way with the elections, ...[text shortened]... re supposed to lie, right?

Because he's not a Republican.
  3. 01 Apr '15 02:44
    Originally posted by rwingett
    Because he's not a Republican.
    So if the GOP is as bad as you think they are, why does Dirty Harry have to lie about them?
  4. 01 Apr '15 08:48

I'm no Romney fan, but this is pretty twisted. Not only did he lie to get his way with the elections, ...[text shortened]... re supposed to lie, right?

yeh, because it was this that caused romney the election. harry reid, president maker.
  5. 01 Apr '15 09:27
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    yeh, because it was this that caused romney the election. harry reid, president maker.
    Are you saying that Romney would have lost anyway?
  6. 01 Apr '15 12:57
    Are you saying that Romney would have lost anyway?
    obviously
  7. Subscriber kmax87
    You've got Kevin
    01 Apr '15 13:33
    In other unrelated earth shattering news, man who had claimed he had two holes in his head as a result of friendly fire while on tour in Iraq, admits he was actually talking about his nostrils.....
  8. Standard member RJHinds
    The Near Genius
    02 Apr '15 17:25

Liberal Democrats only care about getting their way. So bearing false witness to do so is a badge of honor for them. All the liberal Democrats see Harry Reid and his kind as a hero for their cause. Look at all the lies Obama has told and he is considered a great president by them.
  9. 02 Apr '15 20:17 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Liberal Democrats only care about getting their way. So bearing false witness to do so is a badge of honor for them. All the liberal Democrats see Harry Reid and his kind as a hero for their cause. Look at all the lies Obama has told and he is considered a great president by them.
    Democrats/Liberals found the Magic Formula for winning all arguments a long time ago, just call Republicans/Conservatives racist and ignore the issues. .
  10. Standard member RJHinds
    The Near Genius
    02 Apr '15 21:46
    Originally posted by FishHead111
    Democrats/Liberals found the Magic Formula for winning all arguments a long time ago, just call Republicans/Conservatives racist and ignore the issues. .
    Yes, they often label Republicans/Conservatives as bigots and homophobes too.
  11. Subscriber kmax87
    You've got Kevin
    02 Apr '15 22:18
    Originally posted by FishHead111
    While the GOP's standard messaging of the Liberal agenda as being statist and communist is absolutely spot on.
  12. 02 Apr '15 22:29
    Originally posted by kmax87
    While the GOP's standard messaging of the Liberal agenda as being statist and communist is absolutely spot on.
    If the Libs said that about the Conservative agenda it would be spot on too.
  13. Subscriber kmax87
    You've got Kevin
    02 Apr '15 22:35 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Yes, they often label Republicans/Conservatives as bigots and homophobes too.
    Exactly! I mean don't they get that the constitution guarentee's you the right to be offended by people's racial heritage or lifestyle choices that are incompatible with or contradict Republican Christian values?
    I mean what would Jesus do? Sure as hell wouldnt be spouting leftist crap about if you have two of something and another person has nothing you should share your stuff. Where do they get their ideas from?
  14. Standard member RJHinds
    The Near Genius
    02 Apr '15 23:09
    Exactly! I mean don't they get that the constitution guarentee's you the right to be offended by people's racial heritage or lifestyle choices that are incompatible with or contradict Republican Christian values?
    I mean what would Jesus do? Sure as hell wouldnt be spouting leftist crap about if you have two of something and another person has nothing you should share your stuff. Where do they get their ideas from?
    Most Republican/conservatives I know are also compassionate. So if you are trying to suggest otherwise, I don't believe it. The main difference I see between the liberal and conservative point of views on this issue is that liberals believe in redistribution of wealth while conservatives believe in being charitable.
  15. 02 Apr '15 23:19
    Exactly and that's what we mean by separation of church and state.

Who has the right to tell others what Christian values are? Only a sanctimonious hypocrite could make such a claim. Only God has the right, so let people believe as they wish and let God deal with them, not men.