Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    29132
    04 Apr '16 12:09
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52851
    04 Apr '16 12:26
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96Ivji-ph4A
    And THIS is the dude people want to be the president of the USA.
  3. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Joined
    22 Apr '05
    Moves
    527677
    04 Apr '16 13:54
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96Ivji-ph4A
    but he did...
  4. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    29132
    04 Apr '16 15:00
    i like the part where "Legolas" calls him a 5 year old.

    it seems the trump cow has been milked as much as one could and now the media is starting to call trump out on his crap. let's see if it holds
  5. The Catbird's Seat
    Joined
    21 Oct '06
    Moves
    2598
    04 Apr '16 17:02
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    i like the part where "Legolas" calls him a 5 year old.

    it seems the trump cow has been milked as much as one could and now the media is starting to call trump out on his crap. let's see if it holds
    Somehow you have the notion that a Republican Presidential candidate should give a rip about what far left wing loonies say about him.

    I suspect his response will be ..........nothing.
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    04 Apr '16 17:091 edit
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    i like the part where "Legolas" calls him a 5 year old.

    it seems the trump cow has been milked as much as one could and now the media is starting to call trump out on his crap. let's see if it holds
    The only thing that can save Trump now is to sacrifice an unborn child live on camera to the Prog Wall Street gods..

    For a fee, of course.
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35839
    04 Apr '16 20:16
    Originally posted by normbenign
    Somehow you have the notion that a Republican Presidential candidate should give a rip about what *Americans* say about him.

    I suspect his response will be ..........nothing.
    There, I fixed that for you.
  8. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35839
    04 Apr '16 20:18
    Originally posted by whodey
    The only thing that can save Trump now is to sacrifice an unborn child live on camera to the Prog Wall Street gods..

    For a fee, of course.
    Make the child black, so his KKK base will get excited again.
  9. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    29132
    05 Apr '16 11:32
    Originally posted by normbenign
    Somehow you have the notion that a Republican Presidential candidate should give a rip about what far left wing loonies say about him.

    I suspect his response will be ..........nothing.
    he gave his response, you loon. the response of a 5 year old. after he tried again, to dodge the question.
  10. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    29132
    05 Apr '16 11:32
    Originally posted by normbenign
    Somehow you have the notion that a Republican Presidential candidate should give a rip about what far left wing loonies say about him.

    I suspect his response will be ..........nothing.
    on a side note, if you think anderson cooper is on the far left, you are stupid.
Back to Top