Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    16 Sep '18 12:32
    Originally posted by @wajoma
    I think this accurately describes zalooney, who started a thread about a Hispanic fellow that was a Trump supporter, he couldn't understand how a Hispanic person might go against their race 'disposition'.
    If zalooney might like to deny this I could probably dig up the thread.

What say you zahahaha
  2. Zugzwang
    Moves
    16 Sep '18 19:26
    Originally posted by @philokalia to KazetNagorra
    I do not see any of my views as racist.

They aren't racist at all.

You are just in Marxist thinking mode where any kind of critique of a minority means I am a unrepentant racist.

You live in Germany, right? Like you could hardly be a judge of what racism is in a hypersensitive society like that. You just have extreme, emotional responses that do not reflect reality or how words should even be used;.
    "Like you [KazetNagorra] could hardly be a judge of what racism is in a hypersensitive society [Germany] like that."
    --Philokalia (to KazetNagorra)

Let the record show that the white American Philokalia claims that it's impossible for
    anyone in Germany to understand racism nearly as well he does!

Why does Philokalia condemn Germany as 'hypersensitive' toward racism?
    Is it because Germany has banned neo-Nazi propaganda that appeals to Philokalia?
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    16 Sep '18 20:541 edit
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    It's not the mere thumbing-down. I tend to be outspoken, and so I'm used to insecure people whinging about me. It's just that, in this thread, I don't see anything I said as 'controversial'.
    Neither do I. I thumbed you up one to counter whoever it was thumbed down.
  4. Seongnam, S. Korea
    Moves
    16 Sep '18 22:42
    Originally posted by @duchess64
    "Like you [KazetNagorra] could hardly be a judge of what racism is in a hypersensitive society [Germany] like that."
    --Philokalia (to KazetNagorra)

Let the record show that the white American Philokalia claims that it's impossible for
    anyone in Germany to understand racism nearly as well he does!

Why does Philokalia condemn Germany as 'hypersensi ...[text shortened]... toward racism?
    Is it because Germany has banned neo-Nazi propaganda that appeals to Philokalia?
    I have no special insights from being a white American, other than perhaps I have experienced more advanced stages of multikulti than Kazet.

But just like him, I'm from a society that officially propagandizes constantly for "anti-racism," though doubtlessly it is done in different ways.

But, valuing critical thinking, I escaped it. He didn't.
  5. Zugzwang
    Moves
    16 Sep '18 23:06
    Originally posted by @philokalia
    I have no special insights from being a white American, other than perhaps I have experienced more advanced stages of multikulti than Kazet.

But just like him, I'm from a society that officially propagandizes constantly for "anti-racism," though doubtlessly it is done in different ways.

But, valuing critical thinking, I escaped it. He didn't.
    In general, KazetNagorra's much more thoughtful and less dishonest than the racist Philokalia.
  6. Seongnam, S. Korea
    Moves
    17 Sep '18 00:12
    I hope that you have a great day, Duchess. I hope it is full of blessings and good times.

God bless.
  7. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    17 Sep '18 08:203 edits
    Originally posted by @wajoma
    If zalooney might like to deny this I could probably dig up the thread.

What say you zahahaha
    Of course this should be a lesson to D64, suzi, Kaka Notion (the hospital thing which dragged on from 2012 or so?) the dogicide guy and sonhouse. If you're to accuse someone of something you should be able to back up that accusation with some verbatim quotes. As I am prepared to do for zahahaha should he deny it.

Z feels a persons race determines how they should vote.