Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Standard member shavixmir
    Guppy poo
    22 Nov '16 19:41
    Hahahahaha

This couldn't get funnier if Bill Hicks was still alive.

From the BBC:
    Donald Trump has repudiated the fringe "alt-right" group that celebrated his election win with Nazi salutes.
    In a far-ranging interview with the New York Times, the US president-elect was quoted as saying: "I condemn them. I disavow, and I condemn."
    He said he did not want to "energise" the group, which includes neo-Nazis, white nationalists and anti-Semites.
    Alt-right supporters were filmed on Saturday in Washington DC cheering as a speaker shouted: "Hail Trump."
    In the video, Richard Spencer, a leader of the "alt-right" movement, told a conference of members that America belongs to white people, whom he described as "children of the sun".

Children of the Sun?
    Nazi salutes??
    Not a member of the British royal family in sight???

Dear oh dear.
  2. 22 Nov '16 19:55
    When Trump brings these people in as homeland security then I will be concerned.
  3. Subscriber FreakyKBH
    Acquired Taste...
    22 Nov '16 19:58
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    Hahahahaha

From the BBC:
    [i]Donald Trump has repudiated the fringe "alt-right" group that celebrated his election win with Nazi salutes.
    In a far-ranging interview with the New York Times, the US president-elect was quoted as saying: "I condemn them. I disavow, and I condemn."
    He said he did ...[text shortened]... the Sun?
    Nazi salutes??

Dear oh dear.
    Hitler was a Rothschild.
  4. 22 Nov '16 20:01
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    Hahahahaha

From the BBC:
    [i]Donald Trump has repudiated the fringe "alt-right" group that celebrated his election win with Nazi salutes.
    He said he did ...[text shortened]... the Sun?
    Nazi salutes??

Dear oh dear.
    What does the british royal family have to do with it? Not meaning to be confrontational, I'm just curious.
  5. 22 Nov '16 20:04
    Originally posted by Ashiitaka
    What does the british royal family have to do with it? Not meaning to be confrontational, I'm just curious.
    I figured the royal family children filmed doing the zieg heil thing before WWII
  6. 22 Nov '16 20:04
    Donald Trump's comments would perhaps be taken slightly more seriously if he hadn't appointed Steve Boebbels as his right-hand man.
  7. 22 Nov '16 20:06
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    Donald Trump's comments would perhaps be taken slightly more seriously if he hadn't appointed Steve Boebbels as his right-hand man.
    Steve Boebbels
  8. Subscriber AThousandYoung
    Poor Filipov :,(
    22 Nov '16 21:47
    Originally posted by Ashiitaka
    Prince Harry dressed up as a Nazi