Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Subscriber FreakyKBH
    Acquired Taste...
    10 Jun '17 16:45
    Very interesting "guy," this Loos.
    Is awarded eleven patents despite not actually being a physical person.
    Even more interesting is the scope of "his" patents, file dates beginning in 1978 and (as of now) terminating in 2001.
    To wit:

http://patents.justia.com/inventor/hendricus-g-loos

The majority of the parents are for what's termed as "manipulation of nervous systems" whatever that is supposed to mean.

Interesting?
    It is when you find out that the name had been used by at least two groups, Laguna Research Laboratory and Plasmadyne Corporation.
    Those groups have been associated, i.e., working for, US agencies such as Health and Human Services, DOD, DARPA and etc..

Prolly just a coincidence, huh.
  2. Standard member sonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    10 Jun '17 16:51 / 2 edits
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    Very interesting "guy," this Loos.
    Is awarded eleven patents despite not actually being a physical person.
    Even more interesting is the scope of "his" patents, file dates beginning in 1978 and (as of now) terminating in 2001.
    To wit:

http://patents.justia.com/inventor/hendricus-g-loos

The majority of the parents are for what's termed as "manipula ...[text shortened]... ncies such as Health and Human Services, DOD, DARPA and etc..

Prolly just a coincidence, huh.
    Gosh and golly, you never heard of pseudonyms?

https://www.quora.com/Who-is-Hendricus-G-Loos

SO sorry it doesn't serve as evidence in your conspiracy theory of the month club.

I guess with a civilization changing mind like you yourself said you possess we mortals with SUCH limited intelligence will have to bow down to you and accept whatever you say as being the absolute truth.
  3. Subscriber FreakyKBH
    Acquired Taste...
    10 Jun '17 16:53 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Gosh and golly, you never heard of pseudonyms?

https://www.quora.com/Who-is-Hendricus-G-Loos
    The name, professor, has its own import.
    It's the patents which are the story here.
  4. Standard member sonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    10 Jun '17 16:55 / 2 edits
    It's the parents which are the story here.
    So get on with your conspiracy theory of the month and show us all how we of limited minds have been duped. Are you heading to pull the 'NASA always lies so this was done by NASA' card?
  5. Subscriber FreakyKBH
    Acquired Taste...
    10 Jun '17 20:45
    So get on with your conspiracy theory of the month and show us all how we of limited minds have been duped. Are you heading to pull the 'NASA always lies so this was done by NASA' card?
    PM me your address; I'll come over and read the OP to you.
    We can have a few beers, laugh over old times, maybe even swap best ways to tune a banjo [SPOILER ALERT: I'm partial to the Double C method].

Take another look at what was patented and who the unknown group was working for/with.
    Does it make a lot of sense?
  6. Standard member wolfgang59
    Infidel
    12 Jun '17 06:13
    US Core Holdings

... but then you knew that already.
  7. Standard member shavixmir
    Guppy poo
    12 Jun '17 09:38
    Instead of asking questions, tell us what you think.
  8. Subscriber FreakyKBH
    Acquired Taste...
    12 Jun '17 09:57
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    Instead of asking questions, tell us what you think.
    I guess you can join in... you do have a banjo, right?

Read the OP, Spanky.
    I've already told you what I think.

Why would the DoD, HHS, et al, want anything to do with manipulation of the human nervous system?
  9. 12 Jun '17 10:12
    It's the patents which are the story here.
    Speaking of the professor, next thing you will be telling us is that Gilligan's Island was not really real as well.
  10. Subscriber FreakyKBH
    Acquired Taste...
    12 Jun '17 11:19
    Originally posted by whodey
    Speaking of the professor, next thing you will be telling us is that Gilligan's Island was not really real as well.
    Uh, little buddy...
  11. Standard member sonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    12 Jun '17 17:02 / 1 edit
    PM me your address; I'll come over and read the OP to you.
    We can have a few beers, laugh over old times, maybe even swap best ways to tune a banjo [[b]SPOILER ALERT:
    I'm partial to the Double C method].

Take another look at what was patented and who the unknown group was working for/with.
    Does it make a lot of sense?[/b]
    So tell us, maven of all things including double c tuned banjo, what is behind those debates, forgetting who the patent holder's real name is?

Where did you get the double C tuning info from? Wiki or do you actually play.
  12. Subscriber FreakyKBH
    Acquired Taste...
    12 Jun '17 18:30
    So tell us, maven of all things including double c tuned banjo, what is behind those debates, forgetting who the patent holder's real name is?

Where did you get the double C tuning info from? Wiki or do you actually play.
    I'm a hack.
    My second oldest, however, is another story.
    Completely self-taught... everything, and his mastery over anything that makes music is mystifying to me.
    I played drums (still do, every so often) and was learning guitar, but realized what it took to become better than decent, decided I lacked the requisite drive.
    All rancor aside, if you're still playing, I'd drive with him out to see you just to let him have a chance to play with someone of your caliber.
    He's not as good on the banjo as he is with bass, lead or rhythm--- or drums--- but I know he'd relish an opportunity to sit and jam with someone of your accomplishments.

Okay... back to the rancor...

It is my opinion that DoD and any other government agency has zero business in manipulation of the human nervous system, as they are without question, experimenting on Joe Q.
  13. Standard member sonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    12 Jun '17 18:41
    I'm a hack.
    My second oldest, however, is another story.
    Completely self-taught... everything, and his mastery over anything that makes music is mystifying to me.
    I played drums (still do, every so often) and was learning guitar, but realized what it took to become better than decent, decided I lacked the requisite drive.
    All rancor aside, if you're st ...[text shortened]... manipulation of the human nervous system, as they are without question, experimenting on Joe Q.
    Who is 'him'? Sounds like your son or something. And yes I still play, guitar, banjo, fiddle, dulcimer, autoharp, keyboards and have 57 tracks on soundcloud, 30 of my own instrumental compositions, which you are free to dis like Seitse did.

But your paranoid mind invents stuff that might not even be there. Manipulation of the nervous system can impact many diseases, ALS among others. It doesn't have to be what you are implying, mind control. That is something that might happen in the 23rd century but unlikely to happen in century 21. Science is too primitive in the medical field right now. We have barely scratched the surface of medical knowledge ATT.
  14. Subscriber FreakyKBH
    Acquired Taste...
    13 Jun '17 00:39
    Who is 'him'? Sounds like your son or something. And yes I still play, guitar, banjo, fiddle, dulcimer, autoharp, keyboards and have 57 tracks on soundcloud, 30 of my own instrumental compositions, which you are free to dis like Seitse did.

But your paranoid mind invents stuff that might not even be there. Manipulation of the nervous system can impact m ...[text shortened]... e in the medical field right now. We have barely scratched the surface of medical knowledge ATT.
    "Him," yes, the second oldest.
    Oldest is piano and drums, both lessons, but the second is your typical 'If it makes music, I can do it' kind of guy.
    PM me the Soundcloud, I'll pass it on to him.
    He and I have already had discussions about a lot of what you and I previously discussed with respect to music, and he (like me) is duly impressed.
    He has a few on there, too, as does his brother, but they have been mostly just messing around.

Read the details on the twelve or so patents.
    You think I'm nuts, I get it, but I think such inventions are exceedingly scary--- and the intentions are pretty damning.
  15. Standard member lemon lime
    blah blah blah
    13 Jun '17 03:34 / 3 edits

But your paranoid mind invents stuff that might not even be there. Manipulation of the nervous system can impact m ...[text shortened]... e in the medical field right now. We have barely scratched the surface of medical knowledge ATT.
    Science is too primitive in the medical field right now.

Well no kidding. Science is apparently primitive in other fields as well. I mean, think about it. Science has had a century (more or less) to find a way to cleanly burn fossil fuels. But science has made so very little progess (what, a hundred years isn't long enough?) that ice caps are melting and flooding the coastines and killing polar bears. So what good is science if everything is covered in grimy soot, and you can *cough* barely see your hand in front of your face because of all the *gasp* pollution?