Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    12 Feb '18 21:27
    Originally posted by @no1marauder
    Even your right wing, Moonie rag doesn't buy that BS:

Pence and his wife Karen also did not stand to recognize the united Korean Olympic delegation at the opening ceremony. [b]The Pences were the only individuals in the VIP press box not to do so, according to CBS.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ...[text shortened]... e numerous times, so it's fair game to discuss his rude behavior towards his South Korean hosts.[/b]
    so now you have abandoned your support for CNN? You are the most intellectually dishonest person I have ever talked with. How did you come by this? When did you lose your moral compass?
  2. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Moves
    12 Feb '18 21:54
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
    so now you have abandoned your support for CNN? You are the most intellectually dishonest person I have ever talked with. How did you come by this? When did you lose your moral compass?
    CNN was merely reporting the Trump administration version which is fine. That doesn't make such a version believable.

I don't watch CNN or any other cable news, so I really don't know what you are talking about. I guess you just assume that every "liberal" "supports" CNN.
  3. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    12 Feb '18 22:01
    CNN was merely reporting the Trump administration version which is fine. That doesn't make such a version believable.

I don't watch CNN or any other cable news, so I really don't know what you are talking about. I guess you just assume that every "liberal" "supports" CNN.
    at least you have a lot in common with the people you support.
  4. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    12 Feb '18 22:13
    Pence's refusal to stand when the unified Korean team entered the stadium during the opening ceremony and his skipping the welcoming dinner hosted by the South Korean President were classless and childish ....................................... exactly what we've come to expect from this clownish Administration.
    Made all the worse by his and his pals' baying for blood when a couple of sportsmen did the very same thing for much more personal reasons.

Someone who thinks sports jocks should be kept to stricter standards than the rulers of the nation is a lowlife, there's no better word for hom.
  5. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    12 Feb '18 22:17
    so now you have abandoned your support for CNN? You are the most intellectually dishonest person I have ever talked with.
    Well, at least we can take comfort from the knowledge that, unlike whodey, you evidently don't talk with yourself.
  6. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    12 Feb '18 22:42
    Originally posted by @shallow-blue
    Made all the worse by his and his pals' baying for blood when a couple of sportsmen did the very same thing for much more personal reasons.

Someone who thinks sports jocks should be kept to stricter standards than the rulers of the nation is a lowlife, there's no better word for hom.
    That's just funny right there...I don't care who you are. lol
  7. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    12 Feb '18 22:43
    Originally posted by @shallow-blue
    Well, at least we can take comfort from the knowledge that, unlike whodey, you evidently don't talk with yourself.
    think harder...I expect to be witty one must first be logical.
  8. Standard membershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    13 Feb '18 05:30
    I fully expect this administration to denounce NK every chance they get. The entire NK participation was a publicity stunt. Praising a member of this brutal regime is right up your ally isn't it?
    Good grief. You simplistic bloody moron.

You do realise that not everything North Korea does is evil, you know?
    The world’s not full of Darth Vaders, Blowfelds and Doofenschmirtzes.

Besides that, have you ever heard of diplomacy?
    Have you ever heard the expression: you catch more bears with honey, than with haggis?

Neither have I, but you get the point.
  9. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    13 Feb '18 12:59
    Originally posted by @shavixmir
    Good grief. You simplistic bloody moron.

You do realise that not everything North Korea does is evil, you know?
    The world’s not full of Darth Vaders, Blowfelds and Doofenschmirtzes.

Besides that, have you ever heard of diplomacy?
    Have you ever heard the expression: you catch more bears with honey, than with haggis?

Neither have I, but you get the point.
    "You do realise (sic) that not everything North Korea does is evil, you know?"

How fukin stupid can anyone be?
  10. Standard membershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    13 Feb '18 13:19
    "You do realise (sic) that not everything North Korea does is evil, you know?"

How fukin stupid can anyone be?
    Yes. Show us some more.
  11. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Moves
    13 Feb '18 15:13
    Even your right wing, Moonie rag doesn't buy that BS:

Pence and his wife Karen also did not stand to recognize the united Korean Olympic delegation at the opening ceremony. [b]The Pences were the only individuals in the VIP press box not to do so, according to CBS.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ...[text shortened]... e numerous times, so it's fair game to discuss his rude behavior towards his South Korean hosts.[/b]
    A correction: the Washington Examiner is a right wing rag, but I confused it with the Washington Times which is run by the Unification Church i.e. Moonies.

I apologize for the error.
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    13 Feb '18 22:49
    You do realize that Pence was in [b]South Korea and he snubbed the South Korean President, don't you?[/b]
    I wonder if he THOUGHT he was snubbing the NK gang but did SC instead, as in oblivious.
  13. Seongnam, S. Korea
    Moves
    13 Feb '18 23:31
    Mott has a very important point: many media outlets refer to Kim Yo-jong as outflanking Mike Pence or somehow otherwise outshining him. OThers talk about her as stealing the show.

Imagine if there was a brutal Nazi regime today and the media was talking about some blond bombshell and sister of the Pure White Aryan dictator as 'outflanking' the left wing Vice President of the US by her mere presence as a smiling face.

Even with such a click baity headline, I can see No. 1 Marauder & fam exhaling sharply and bulging their eyes out at such a headline.

And rightfully so.

And... so... as Mott objects, we should object.
  14. Subscribermoonbus
    Uber-Nerd
    Moves
    17 Feb '18 23:04
    @Mott did you perhaps mean “heroine”?
  15. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    17 Feb '18 23:14
    I fully expect this administration to denounce NK every chance they get. The entire NK participation was a publicity stunt. Praising a member of this brutal regime is right up your ally isn't it?
    You realize Trump called Rodrigo Duterte---a man who ordered the brutal murders of thousands---and told him he was doing a "great job", right? So aren't you conservatives disgusting hypocrites for giving Trump a pass while attacking the media?