Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Standard membershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    19 Mar '18 05:11
    “Why does the Mueller team have 13 hardened Democrats, some big Crooked Hillary supporters, and Zero Republicans? Another Dem recently added...does anyone think this is fair? And yet, there is NO COLLUSION!”
    - D. Trump tweet -

Besides the fact that Mueller is a republikunt, is this acceptable behaviour by a president?
  2. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    19 Mar '18 11:28
    Originally posted by @shavixmir
    Besides the fact that Mueller is a republikunt
    And so was James Comey, who initially headed the FBI investigation against Trump before Trump fired him....for investigating Trump's collusion.

So much Dem corruption, eh?
  3. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    19 Mar '18 11:41
    “Why does the Mueller team have 13 hardened Democrats, some big Crooked Hillary supporters, and Zero Republicans? Another Dem recently added...does anyone think this is fair? And yet, there is NO COLLUSION!”
    - D. Trump tweet -

Besides the fact that Mueller is a republikunt, is this acceptable behaviour by a president?
    Without reading your post, I can safely say you are wrong.

You always are.
    If anything rational can be said about any subject, you cone away with posts that make Walter Winchell sound like an intellectual.

There’s no reason, what-so-ever to expect this post to be any different.
  4. SubscriberWOLFE63
    Tra il dire e il far
    C'e di mezzo il mar!
    Moves
    19 Mar '18 11:50
    Originally posted by @freakykbh

You always are.
    If anything rational can be said about any subject, you cone away with posts that make Walter Winchell sound like an intellectual.

Predictably, the question and questioner are attacked.

A response is not forthcoming either... as acknowledging faulty candidates and their logic have always been Republican deficiencies.

Perhaps they believe that complaining, whining and obfuscating will make it all go away. It will not.

The correct answer to Shavi's question. No! It is not Presidential.
  5. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    19 Mar '18 12:18
    - D. Trump tweet -

Starting from your premise, who has ever accused Trump of being presidential?
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    19 Mar '18 12:55
    - D. Trump tweet -

Absolutely not!

Presidential would be promising the American people to give them health care that will be cheaper and that they could keep their coverage and doctor and not be a tax, only to lie to the, is Presidential (With a smile, I might add)

Presidential is sending guns to drug dealers in Mexico while campaigning to keep guns from average law abiding citizens.

Presidential would be starting a war in Libya and refusing to notify Congress under the War Powers Act, but then smugly denying it is really a war so bugger off.

Presidential would be refusing to utter the words "Islamic terrorists" so that people will not take out their angst and anger towards other Muslims while fanning the flames that the police force in the US are racists while police are assassinated in the streets around the country.

Presidential would be all of these things. Hell Trump has not even started a war yet or over seen an economic down turn and he calls himself Presidential?

Crazy! 🙄
  7. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    19 Mar '18 14:251 edit
    Originally posted by @sh76
    Fox News, multiple times, every time Trump manages to NOT be a reprehensible moron:

https://www.pastemagazine.com/articles/2018/01/here-are-the-pundits-most-likely-to-call-trump-pre.html

Megyn Kelly literally called Trump more presidential because he said “Senator Cruz” instead of “Lyin’ Ted”

That link includes a long list of times conservatives who called Trump "presidential" for no other reason than not making an ass out of himself one time.
  8. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    19 Mar '18 15:17
    whodey and Jacob Verwoerd.
  9. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    19 Mar '18 15:22
    Thump did. sorta:

"My use of social media is not Presidential - it’s MODERN DAY PRESIDENTIAL. Make America Great Again!
    3:41 PM - 1 Jul 2017 "
  10. Standard membershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    19 Mar '18 15:24
    Originally posted by @freakykbh

You always are.

Yeah, blindly copying someone else’s top-notch commentary never seems to work, does it?

Do you know why?
    Because you are wrong.
  11. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    19 Mar '18 15:57
    Yeah, blindly copying someone else’s top-notch commentary never seems to work, does it?

Do you know why?
    Because you are wrong.
    It was actually more relevant to yours than when you originally posted it to mine.

Oddly enough, you read it despite claiming you don't.
    Weird.
  12. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    19 Mar '18 16:33
    Originally posted by @shallow-blue
    whodey and Jacob Verwoerd.
    I don't recall saying any such things, but whatever.

How about having respect for the office?

Let me guess, that does not matter.
  13. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    19 Mar '18 16:46
    Originally posted by @whodey
    I don't recall saying any such things, but whatever.

How about having respect for the office?

Let me guess, that does not matter.
    Trump doesn't have respect for the office.
    What do you expect ?
  14. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    19 Mar '18 16:511 edit
    Originally posted by @mghrn55
    Trump doesn't have respect for the office.
    What do you expect ?
    Well then, put on your vagina hat and threaten to assassinate him like the rest of your liberal friends

I'm confident the FBI won't arrest you.
  15. Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Mar '18 18:00
    Originally posted by @vivify
    Fox News, multiple times, every time Trump manages to NOT be a reprehensible moron:

https://www.pastemagazine.com/articles/2018/01/here-are-the-pundits-most-likely-to-call-trump-pre.html

Megyn Kelly literally called Trump more presidential because he said “Senator Cruz” instead of “Lyin’ Ted”

That link includes a long list of times co ...[text shortened]... called Trump "presidential" for no other reason than not making an ass out of himself one time.
    You’re a bad hombre!

Bad (or sick) guy!

I love Hispanics!