Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. 01 Aug '16 12:29
    http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/07/31/hillary-contradicts-fbis-comey-on-email-scandal-claims-emails-in-question-were-classified-retroactively/

Hillary continues to say she did not lie, even though the world now knows differently

Can she get medical help or is this pathology terminal?
  2. 01 Aug '16 12:32
    IT
    IS
    OVER!

get it through your skull. that subject is closed. there will be no "locking her up", no indictment, no nothing.
  3. Standard member sh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    01 Aug '16 12:58
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    IT
    IS
    OVER!

get it through your skull. that subject is closed. there will be no "locking her up", no indictment, no nothing.
    That she won't be indicted hardly means it's a dead issue. Voters can (and some evidence shows that they have) consider it when deciding who to vote for.

Trump isn't going to be indicted for all of the racist, xenophobic and sexist things he says. That hardly means it's not a legitimate issue to bring up in the election.
  4. 01 Aug '16 13:03
    Originally posted by sh76
    That she won't be indicted hardly means it's a dead issue. Voters can (and some evidence shows that they have) consider it when deciding who to vote for.

Trump isn't going to be indicted for all of the racist, xenophobic and sexist things he says. That hardly means it's not a legitimate issue to bring up in the election.
    "That she won't be indicted hardly means it's a dead issue. Voters can (and some evidence shows that they have) consider it when deciding who to vote for."
    of course. why take facts into consideration when considering if you should hold on to your opinion.

why consider what exactly she did wrong and whether it makes her worse than trump.
  5. Subscriber FreakyKBH
    Acquired Taste...
    01 Aug '16 13:35
    "That she won't be indicted hardly means it's a dead issue. Voters can (and some evidence shows that they have) consider it when deciding who to vote for."
    of course. why take facts into consideration when considering if you should hold on to your opinion.

why consider what exactly she did wrong and whether it makes her worse than trump.
    In your worldview, no indictment is equated with no guilt.
    OJ Simpson: what's your verdict?
    A. Hitler: what's your verdict?
    J. Stalin: what's your verdict?
    Big banks, too big to fail: what's your verdict?
    B. Clinton, sufficient evidence for perjury: what's your verdict?
    In all of these examples, only one person was made to face indictment, but I'm curious to see your verdict on each of their situations, as it relates to their culpability and how your opinion is supported.
  6. 01 Aug '16 14:23
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    In all of these examples, only one person was made to face indictment, but I'm ...[text shortened]... each of their situations, as it relates to their culpability and how your opinion is supported.
    "In your worldview, no indictment is equated with no guilt. "
    i didn't say that.

i said it is over.

also nice one putting 2 mass murderers and a murderer on the same level as Clinton and her email server. It shows you are a smart individual who can make reasonable comparisons.
  7. 01 Aug '16 17:41
    In all of these examples, only one person was made to face indictment, but I'm ...[text shortened]... each of their situations, as it relates to their culpability and how your opinion is supported.
    And they could only get Al Capone for tax evasion.

LOL.
  8. 01 Aug '16 17:42 / 1 edit
    i didn't say that.

i said it is over.

also nice one putting 2 mass murderers and a murderer on the same level as Clinton and her email server. It shows you are a smart individual who can make reasonable comparisons.
    I hate to break it to ya, but WikiLeaks said that there is more to come and it is juicer.

So no, it may have only just begun.

Will Comey and company ever do anything about it? Probably not, but it still will take a toll.
  9. 01 Aug '16 20:45
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH to Zahlanzi
    In all of these examples, only one person was made to face indictme ...[text shortened]... each of their situations, as it relates to their culpability and how your opinion is supported.
    In FreakyKBH's professed 'world view', the Earth is flat.
  10. Subscriber joe shmo
    Strange Egg
    01 Aug '16 21:24 / 1 edit
    IT
    IS
    OVER!

It's not over yet.

http://www.breitbart.com/jerusalem/2016/07/31/exclusive-nsa-architect-agency-clintons-deleted-emails/

It seems the NSA still has all the emails, and the FBI is cleared to have access to them now.

And she is being investigated by the IRS

http://www.forbes.com/sites/kellyphillipserb/2016/07/29/irs-will-look-into-congressional-concerns-involving-clinton-foundation/#629c9acd4bf1
  11. Subscriber FreakyKBH
    Acquired Taste...
    01 Aug '16 21:45
    Originally posted by Duchess64
    And my world view is supported by facts which are measurable, repeatable, verifiable and even falsifiable.
    Your world view of a spherical earth is based on what you've been told.
  12. Subscriber FreakyKBH
    Acquired Taste...
    01 Aug '16 21:49
    i didn't say that.

i said it is over.

By no means were the assumed crimes the issue.
    It was you who made the distinction of a lack of indictment in contrast to a publicly held opinion.
    Therefore, I asked for your opinion on others who were not indicted (save one, who was but otherwise walked free).
    Was the comparison that difficult for you to make the connection?
    It certainly seems so.
  13. Subscriber AThousandYoung
    Poor Filipov :,(
    01 Aug '16 22:21
    And my world view is supported by facts which are measurable, repeatable, verifiable and even falsifiable.
    Your world view of a spherical earth is based on what you've been told.
    Where are the edges of the Earth? Near Hawaii perhaps?
  14. 01 Aug '16 23:42
    Originally posted by Duchess64
    All the planets are flat as a pancake.

The round planets you have been shown are merely computer generated frauds.
  15. Standard member lemon lime
    blah blah blah
    02 Aug '16 01:46 / 3 edits
    Originally posted by whodey
    http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/07/31/hillary-contradicts-fbis-comey-on-email-scandal-claims-emails-in-question-were-classified-retroactively/

Hillary continues to say she did not lie, even though the world now knows differently

Can she get medical help or is this pathology terminal?
    ...is this pathology terminal?

If by terminal you meant permanent, then yes. At her age, and for as long as she's been doing this, it's pretty much set in stone. I have no doubt she believes everyone is a liar, and the only real difference between her and everyone else is that she is better at it. No one could keep it up the way she has without having some firmly ingrained internal (psychological) mechanism for justifying her MO.

She was kicked off the Watergate committee for taking important papers home with her. This has been her pattern. If she isn't taking things that don't belong to her, and destroying or hiding something before it's asked for, she'll be refusing to turn over evidence when it is asked for.

One time she was being asked direct questions, and she said "I don't recall" so many times that now I can't even remember what it was she was being asked...