1. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    10 Jul '15 15:012 edits
    Originally posted by whodey
    You don't believe the article?

Would you believe Bill who admitted to it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVzW9X9DMkg

Not to worry though, if you can rationalize voting for a political party who is responsible for the genocide of over 50 million babies you can certainly rationalize voting for those same people who dabble in the occult. No biggie.
    ...[text shortened]... about the Oval Orifice? I guess people like Nancy Reagan are more the rule than the exception.
    You don't believe the article?

Would you believe Bill who admitted to it?

YouTube

Usual twisting of words by the tea party GOP to come up with a good LIE and FALSE WITNESS against Democrats. Did you know that lying and false witness are an abomination in the eyes of the Lord??
  2. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    11 Jul '15 11:42
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    Christians (and most religious people in general) believe in supernatural phenomena.
    Only if you count God as supernatural. Ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggety beasties? Nope.
  3. Germany
    Moves
    13 Jul '15 07:29
    Originally posted by Shallow Blue
    Only if you count God as supernatural. Ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggety beasties? Nope.
    Beardy wishmaster in the sky seems pretty supernatural to me.
  4. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    13 Jul '15 09:26
    Beardy wishmaster in the sky seems pretty supernatural to me.
    You do realise that that's an image of God only atheists are stupid enough to believe in, don't you?
  5. Germany
    Moves
    13 Jul '15 11:02
    You do realise that that's an image of God only atheists are stupid enough to believe in, don't you?
    I doubt many atheists believe in a beardy wishmaster in the sky.
  6. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    13 Jul '15 14:35
    Well if you go by Merriam-Webster and other standard definitions, "God" would be "supernatural".

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/supernatural

Even if you want to exclude "God" from the definition, the great majority of Christians believe in other supernatural beings i.e. The Devil, angels, etc. etc. etc.
  7. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    18 Jul '15 13:14
    Nevertheless, I have found that they, or at least a good proportion of those of them who try to appear intelligent and "above all this oogie-boogie nonsense" on the Internet, very firmly believe in that very image of God, with the sole purpose of not believing in it. It's all rather paradoxical and ill-thought-out, but whenever you find someone holding up "beardy wish-master in the sky" as a serious image of God, you've found an atheist.
  8. Germany
    Moves
    18 Jul '15 14:26
    Nevertheless, I have found that they, or at least a good proportion of those of them who try to appear intelligent and "above all this oogie-boogie nonsense" on the Internet, very firmly believe in that very image of God, with the sole purpose of not believing in it. It's all rather paradoxical and ill-thought-out, but whenever you find so ...[text shortened]... e holding up "beardy wish-master in the sky" as a serious image of God, you've found an atheist.
    There's a serious image of God?
  9. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    18 Jul '15 16:362 edits
    No, athiests believe in the Birth Fairy as she waves her magical wand over the fetus as it exists the womb, thus making it human.
  10. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    19 Jul '15 14:05
    There's a serious image of God?
    Yes, but I have only met two or three atheists capable of taking the trouble to understand it.
  11. Standard membercaissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    San Antonio, Texas
    Moves
    20 Jul '15 12:111 edit
    Originally posted by KingDavid403
    [b]If Hillary wins the Democratic nomination I will vote for her. Until then, I'm voting for Bernie Sanders. You need to get a grip with what you read and what you believe; that is if you actually believe it. I now mostly vote Dem and I have never talked with the dead. Unless, You're counting Jesus who died. but He has risen and has always been God. So I do not think talking to Him counts in your studies posted. Or does it? lol
    You actually talk to Jesus ?? Does he reply? That reminds me of something which happened when I was in the 3rd grade at Catholic school. I asked the nun if the pope talked to god. She said yes. I suggested that the pope should ask god to help the people who were suffering and dying in the world. She told me to sit down and shut up. Maybe you could ask god to help those people. PLEEAASE.
    😕
  12. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    03 Aug '15 06:52
    It is becoming more clear every day that Hillary Clinton is owned by her big money donors and their lobbyists.
  13. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    03 Aug '15 07:43
    are we gonna have hillary threads now instead of obama treads?

also, how about you refer to her as clinton. she is not a cheerleader you are asking to prom.
  14. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    03 Aug '15 17:48
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    are we gonna have hillary threads now instead of obama treads?

also, how about you refer to her as clinton. she is not a cheerleader you are asking to prom.
    Where are you from, really?
  15. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    04 Aug '15 15:27
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    She's called Hillary for the same reason Dubya was called Dubya and Jeb is called Jeb: because Clinton and Bush were their dynasty-mates who were president before. There's nothing sexist about this, no matter how much you'd like to make it (and anything else) so.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree