1. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    20 Aug '15 22:06
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    That's the best type of conspiracy; the one where the fact that there is no evidence is deemed irrefutable proof of evildoing.
    Evidently the evildoer has admitted having classified material on her server, which is in itself illegal.
  2. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    20 Aug '15 22:12
    Originally posted by Eladar
    Evidently the evildoer has admitted having classified material on her server, which is in itself illegal.
    Actually she hasn't:

Clinton had previously destroyed thousands more emails, but has denied mishandling any classified material in the course of using that private account.

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2015/07/the-push-for-a-criminal-investigation-into-hillary-clintons-email/399533/
  3. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    20 Aug '15 22:16
    Actually she hasn't:

Clinton had previously destroyed thousands more emails, but has denied mishandling any classified material in the course of using that private account.

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2015/07/the-push-for-a-criminal-investigation-into-hillary-clintons-email/399533/
    http://www.wsj.com/articles/hillary-clinton-says-classified-emails-were-on-server-1440030491
  4. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    20 Aug '15 22:20
    http://www.wsj.com/articles/hillary-clinton-says-classified-emails-were-on-server-1440030491
    I suggest you actually read the story.
  5. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    20 Aug '15 22:22
    I did.
  6. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    20 Aug '15 22:221 edit
    I did.
    So you think having materials that were later classified on the server is illegal? http://www.nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2015/08/20/spokesman-for-hillary-clinton-offers-new-take-on-email-issue/?partner=rss&emc=rss&_r=0
  7. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    20 Aug '15 22:24
    That's the best type of conspiracy; the one where the fact that there is no evidence is deemed irrefutable proof of evildoing.
    When you grant a suspect ample time, almost any electronic or magnetic data evidence can be erased.

The real question is why she needed to have a server at her home, instead of using the government provided one?
  8. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    20 Aug '15 22:26
    I guess as long as you are going to argue what the definition of is is, the of course you will drink the cool aid.

I wonder, exactly how many cases of material that was once free domain gets classified after everyone is able to get the information. Seems rather ignorant to claim something is classified after everyone already knows about it.

But hey, if you have not problem with that excuse, then you have no problem with Hillary wiping her server. I just goes to show that you have no problem with anything Hillary could do.
  9. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    20 Aug '15 22:27
    Originally posted by normbenign
    When you grant a suspect ample time, almost any electronic or magnetic data evidence can be erased.

The real question is why she needed to have a server at her home, instead of using the government provided one?
    For some supremely evil purpose I'm sure.
  10. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    20 Aug '15 22:28
    I guess as long as you are going to argue what the definition of is is, the of course you will drink the cool aid.

I wonder, exactly how many cases of material that was once free domain gets classified after everyone is able to get the information. Seems rather ignorant to claim something is classified after everyone already knows about it.

But hey, if ...[text shortened]... wiping her server. I just goes to show that you have no problem with anything Hillary could do.
    (Shrug) I don't even like Hillary.

But you made a claim i.e. that she had admitted to illegally having classified material on her server. That claim is not true.
  11. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    20 Aug '15 22:32
    For some supremely evil purpose I'm sure.
    You mean like concealing her communications as Sec. of State?
  12. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    20 Aug '15 22:32
    (Shrug) I don't even like Hillary.

But you made a claim i.e. that she had admitted to illegally having classified material on her server. That claim is not true.
    Try reading what I said.
  13. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    20 Aug '15 22:38
    Originally posted by normbenign
    You mean like concealing her communications as Sec. of State?
    Well that would be evil, wouldn't it? All State Department communications from Democratic administrations are supposed to be provided upfront to Drudge, Breitbart, Newsmax, etc. etc. etc. aren't they?
  14. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    20 Aug '15 22:45
    Well that would be evil, wouldn't it? All State Department communications from Democratic administrations are supposed to be provided upfront to Drudge, Breitbart, Newsmax, etc. etc. etc. aren't they?
    All communication from the State Department should become public domain eventually.
  15. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    21 Aug '15 00:42
    They ought to be available of FOI requests by anyone.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree