1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    22 Aug '15 03:51
    Eric Snowden: Publically turns over confidential government secrets and is wanted for treason.

Hillary Clinton: Secretly turns over confidential government secrets and is wanted for President.
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    24 Aug '15 04:24
    Originally posted by whodey
    Eric Snowden: Publically turns over confidential government secrets and is wanted for treason.

Hillary Clinton: Secretly turns over confidential government secrets and is wanted for President.
    Thumbs down?

How is this wrong?

Where are the Hillary defenders on this issue? How can anyone possibly defend this?
  3. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    24 Aug '15 05:01
    Turning over an email server to the Justice Department isn't the same as making confidential government info public to the world.

P.S.: no one likes Hillary. She's just someone we'll begrudgingly vote for to keep GOP losers like Trump out of Office.
  4. Joined
    31 Aug '06
    Moves
    24 Aug '15 10:33
    Originally posted by vivify
    ...no one likes Hillary...
    http://treasure.diylol.com/uploads/post/image/514893/resized_makes-me-moist-meme-generator-that-hillary-clinton-makes-me-moist-ed2f6d.jpg
  5. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    24 Aug '15 10:44
    Turning over an email server to the Justice Department isn't the same as making confidential government info public to the world.

P.S.: no one likes Hillary. She's just someone we'll begrudgingly vote for to keep GOP losers like Trump out of Office.
    Why? Both are giving away government confidential information.

At best, the only difference with Hillary is that she may have been incompetent at giving away secrets while Snowden purposefully did so.

I do realize none of this will make a difference in terms of you voting for her, but at least you will maybe have to get drunk before going to the voting polls.
  6. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    25 Aug '15 17:201 edit

At best, the only difference with Hillary is that she may have been incompetent at giving away secrets while Snowden purposefully did so.

I do realize none of this will make a difference in terms of you voting for her, but at least you will maybe have to get drunk before going to the voting polls.
    Hilary is turning over government info to the government. Not the internet.

If a Ron Paul-like candidate surfaces for the GOP in the near future, I won't be voting for Hillary. There's the long shot that Bernie will win the nomination, but I refuse to get my hopes up only to be let down.
  7. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    25 Aug '15 17:22
    but at least you will maybe have to get drunk before going to the voting polls.
    If it gets down to Trump vs. Hilary, who are you voting for?
  8. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    25 Aug '15 17:31

UMM, legally that's a pretty big difference.
  9. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    26 Aug '15 03:51
    If it gets down to Trump vs. Hilary, who are you voting for?
    Who says I have to vote for anyone?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree