Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. 20 Jan '17 02:50 / 1 edit
    Trump, Trump, Trump

Obama is gone, the time for Trump has begun.

Oh yeah, almost forgot my Hillary song....

Ding, dong the witch is dead, which old witch? The wicked old witch. Ding, dong the wicked witch is dead!

Only one more time to sing that song, when she is literally dead.
  2. Subscriber mchill
    cryptogram
    20 Jan '17 03:40
    Originally posted by Eladar
    Trump, Trump, Trump

Ding, dong the witch is dead, which old witch? The wicked old witch. Ding, dong the wicked witch is dead!

If you can meet with triumph and disaster, and treat those two imposers just the same...

Rudyard Kipling.
  3. 20 Jan '17 06:12 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by mchill
    If you can meet with triumph and disaster, and treat those two imposers just the same...

Rudyard Kipling.
    Yeah, I got to see that when Obama walked into office as a god and walks out in disgrace.

Trump may not be a goid President, just the possibility of being a good President. There was no hope in the witch.
  4. Subscriber mchill
    cryptogram
    20 Jan '17 07:42 / 2 edits
    Yeah, I got to see that when Obama walked into office as a god and walks out in disgrace.

Trump may not be a goid President, just the possibility of being a good President. There was no hope in the witch.
    I got to see that when Obama walked into office as a god and walks out in disgrace.

Not so fast there Mr. Eladar. Obama walked into the White House in the middle of the great recession, and walked out with an economy much improved, and an approval rating of nearly 60%. " A sizable improvement over G.W. Bush, Bush 41 or the GOP messiah Ronnie Reagan. That's a very long way from "disgrace"
  5. Subscriber Suzianne
    Misfit Queen
    20 Jan '17 11:12 / 1 edit
    Trump, Trump, Trump

trump (British slang term)

Verb. To break wind from the anus, to 'fart'.
    E.g."There's a disgusting smell in here. Has someone trumped?"

Noun. 1. An act of breaking wind.

2. The resulting smell of having broke wind from the anus, a 'fart'.

Yes, we're definitely in the Trump 'era'. "The Day of the Trump"? Yes.
  6. 20 Jan '17 12:12
    I got to see that when Obama walked into office as a god and walks out in disgrace.

Not so fast there Mr. Eladar. Obama walked into the White House in the middle of the great recession, and walked out with an economy much improved, and an approval rating of nearly 60%. " A sizable improvement over G.W. Bush, Bush 41 or the GOP messiah Ronnie Reagan. That's a very long way from "disgrace"
    North of 9 trillion dollars of additional debt has to help short term economy.

One of the most helpful stats is the fact that once you are unemployed a year or two the government says you aren't unemployed.

The Fed pumping in big bucks too.

But hey, if you want to claim a great economy when the Fed is giving away money to keep it afloat, go for it. Helps one have hopes to shove his head in the sand.
  7. Standard member sonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    20 Jan '17 13:08
    North of 9 trillion dollars of additional debt has to help short term economy.

One of the most helpful stats is the fact that once you are unemployed a year or two the government says you aren't unemployed.

The Fed pumping in big bucks too.

But hey, if you want to claim a great economy when the Fed is giving away money to keep it afloat, go for it. Helps one have hopes to shove his head in the sand.
    And you think Trumpf is going to change that? He is in bed with too many foreign banks to start trade wars, his own business will fail. There are bets afoot as to how long he is in office before impeachment.

He is not going to reveal his taxes which says right there he has something major to hide.
    I say Trumpf is going to go down as the worse president in the history of the USA. That would be worse than Harding, Andrew Jackson and that bunch which says a lot.
  8. Standard member shavixmir
    Guppy poo
    20 Jan '17 13:13
    It's the dawning of the agenof trailer-trash white-guy.

Woooohooooo
  9. 20 Jan '17 13:40
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    It's the dawning of the agenof trailer-trash white-guy.

Woooohooooo
    Maybe the Communist will have his day and everyone will be trailer trash.
  10. Subscriber FreakyKBH
    Acquired Taste...
    20 Jan '17 13:51

Bruh.
    Haven't you heard?
    Dems have sworn off the polls ever since the election when they discovered--- after the fact--- that those responding to said polls are liars.
  11. Subscriber FreakyKBH
    Acquired Taste...
    20 Jan '17 13:54
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    And you think Trumpf is going to change that? He is in bed with too many foreign banks to start trade wars, his own business will fail. There are bets afoot as to how long he is in office before impeachment.

He is not going to reveal his taxes which says right there he has something major to hide.
    I say Trumpf is going to go down as the worse presiden ...[text shortened]... ry of the USA. That would be worse than Harding, Andrew Jackson and that bunch which says a lot.
    He could do literally nothing except spend his eight years repealing and replacing the crap that went down during O'Bammy's watch and be light years ahead of the pack.
  12. 20 Jan '17 14:43
    Trump, Trump, Trump

Did he pardon himself?

No?

Doh!
  13. 20 Jan '17 15:32
    Trump, Trump, Trump

How are you expecting to benefit from a Trump administration?
  14. 20 Jan '17 19:28
    Trump has been sworn in for more than two hours now, has the world come to an end yet?
  15. 20 Jan '17 19:30
    Trump has been sworn in for more than two hours now, has the world come to an end yet?
    Trump has already rescinded 2,353,566,354,732,245 Obama Executive Orders!