Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. 26 Feb '10 03:56 / 1 edit
    This health debate may take a good deal of Obamas second year in office. But that's because of the Republican scare tactics, I am sure.
    Lets get on with it for hecks sakes.he still needs to arrange a 1-1 meeting with iran, to get them to agree not to enrich uranium, then tackle,, er what did he promise,, oh yes, jobs!
  2. Subscriber AThousandYoung
    It's only business
    26 Feb '10 07:25
    Originally posted by Hugh Glass
    This health debate may take a good deal of Obamas second year in office. But that's because of the Republican scare tactics, I am sure.
    Lets get on with it for hecks sakes.he still needs to arrange a 1-1 meeting with iran, to get them to agree not to enrich uranium, then tackle,, er what did he promise,, oh yes, jobs!
    Saving the economy was very distracting for him I'm sure!
  3. 26 Feb '10 07:28
    strikeout "in", insert "up".
  4. 26 Feb '10 13:54
    To answer your question: not as many as it takes Republicans to remember the middle class is the bedrock of America.
  5. 26 Feb '10 14:06
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    Saving the economy was very distracting for him I'm sure!
    Correction,you mean "destroying" the economy.
  6. 26 Feb '10 16:35
    Originally posted by utherpendragon
    Correction,you mean "destroying" the economy.
    Bush did that before Obama ever decided to run for President.
  7. 26 Feb '10 16:38
    You mean a nation that denies any full inspection of its Chemical, Biological and Nuclear weaponry? Yes America.
    When you ratify the international treaty let me know sport...

Iran went Euro-status years ago. Which is the real reason you seek to bully them.
  8. 26 Feb '10 16:43
    When America allows full independent inspections of its secret arsenal we will all breath a sigh of relief. How America can dictate to any country on its internal developments is quite a joke....

But bully-boys normally behave like that. "I can have but you cannot"
  9. 26 Feb '10 16:45
    Originally posted by Jason Harrison
    You mean a nation that denies any full inspection of its Chemical, Biological and Nuclear weaponry? Yes America.

Iran went Euro-status years ago. Which is the real reason you seek to bully them.
    I would throw the idea of destroying Israel completely right up on top, or do those lives mean nothing to you?
  10. 26 Feb '10 16:46

oh I see your point, we sure did bully germany and Japan didn't we!! Oops sorry
  11. 26 Feb '10 16:48
    Originally posted by TerrierJack
    Bush did that before Obama ever decided to run for President.
    And, who had control of both houses for his last 2 years,,, the housing crisis was the democrats faults,,, can you say Chris Dodd?
  12. 26 Feb '10 16:49
    I would throw the idea of destroying Israel completely right up on top, or do those lives mean nothing to you?
    America is a laughing-stock behind closed doors. The US harbours tons of illegal and unacknowledged weaponry due to its non-compliance with the very treaties it imposes on the world by force and propaganda.

Bizarre. And a shame.
  13. 26 Feb '10 16:51 / 1 edit
    You pandered to the Zionists, something you do to this day pal It was a business decision nothing to do with defence.
  14. 26 Feb '10 16:52
    Nah you only drop 2 Atom-Bombs on innocent civilians
  15. 26 Feb '10 16:55
    Nah you only drop 2 Atom-Bombs on innocent civilians
    "War is hell"