Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. 24 Mar '16 22:21 / 2 edits
    How many Islamic Terrorists Attacks do you think should be expected to be called the new normal for Europe and the West?

How many Islamic Terrorist Attacks in one year would you consider too many and worthy of trying to actually put an end to them?
  2. Standard member st dominics preview
    troll taunter
    24 Mar '16 22:24
    maybe ..erm..one?
  3. 24 Mar '16 22:24
    Originally posted by Eladar
    How many Islamic Terrorists Attacks do you think should be expected to be called the new normal for Europe and the West?

How many Terrorist Attacks in one year would you consider too many and worthy of trying to actually put an end to them?
    does your tiny brain think that europe is not doing anything to stop them?

or do you think that unless we give into fear and start treating normal people like crap, we aren't actually doing anything?
  4. 24 Mar '16 22:25
    Originally posted by st dominics preview
    maybe ..erm..one?
    So is one what we should expect to be the new normal?
  5. 24 Mar '16 22:26
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi

or do you think that unless we give into fear and start treating normal people like crap, we aren't actually doing anything?
    I guess it takes a tiny brain to see that if the attacks continue what you are doing isn't working.

My comment was based on doing something that would actually stop the attacks.
  6. 24 Mar '16 22:26 / 1 edit

How many Islamic Terrorist Attacks in one year would you consider too many and worthy of trying to actually put an end to them?
    how many mass shootings are there in the us? how many do you consider too many and actually do anything about them?

it is worth mentioning that you are actually doing jack to stop mass shootings. europe is doing much more to defend itself against terrorist attacks.
  7. Standard member st dominics preview
    troll taunter
    24 Mar '16 22:26 / 1 edit
    So is one what we should expect to be the new normal?
    no.......one was my answer to the 2nd line of the question posed in the original post

I accept that the poster misguidedly asked 2 questions in one.

oops..that was you!
  8. 24 Mar '16 22:27
    Originally posted by st dominics preview
    no..one was my answer to the 2nd line of the question posed in the original post

I accept that the poster misguidedly asked 2 questions in one
    If one is enough, then why isn't the West actually stopping the attacks?
  9. 24 Mar '16 22:28
    how many mass shootings are there in the us? how many do you consider too many and actually do anything about them?

it is worth mentioning that you are actually doing jack to stop mass shootings. europe is doing much more to defend itself against terrorist attacks.
    Nice attempt to change the subject. Obviously you'd like to ignore the actual topic since your position is obviously indefensible.
  10. Standard member st dominics preview
    troll taunter
    24 Mar '16 22:29

How many Islamic Terrorist Attacks in one year would you consider too many
    sorry..that was the question in your original post that I was answering

clearly the answer to the other bits was 'zero'
  11. 24 Mar '16 22:29
    I guess it takes a tiny brain to see that if the attacks continue what you are doing isn't working.

My comment was based on doing something that would actually stop the attacks.
    "if the attacks continue what you are doing isn't working."
    or that it needs improvement. or that someone somewhere messed up. or that ultimately you can't defend against a lunatic with a bomb, no matter how hard you try.

and no, i don't believe deporting syrians who fled the horrors at home should be deported, no matter what. unlike you, there is a line i won't cross.
  12. 24 Mar '16 22:30
    Nice attempt to change the subject. Obviously you'd like to ignore the actual topic since your position is obviously indefensible.
    obviously you're using the word obviously too much.

i wasn't changing the subject, i was drawing attention to the fact that you have the nerve to push your hateful agenda in the wake of a tragedy.
  13. 24 Mar '16 22:32
    "if the attacks continue what you are doing isn't working."
    or that it needs improvement. or that someone somewhere messed up. or that ultimately you can't defend against a lunatic with a bomb, no matter how hard you try.

and no, i don't believe deporting syrians who fled the horrors at home should be deported, no matter what. unlike you, there is a line i won't cross.
    So you agree that what the West is doing now just isn't enough?
  14. Subscriber Suzianne
    Misfit Queen
    24 Mar '16 23:08

Same thinking is going on in America, especially among the Republican candidates.

First it was Donald Trump. "We need to figure out what is going on." No, Donald, YOU need to "figure out" what is going on. The rest of us have a clue.

Now it's Ted Cruz, saying we have to "do something" about terrorism and ISIS, as if, right now, nothing is being done.

This is all fear tactics to get people to vote for them. "At least he'll do something about what I'm afraid of."
  15. Subscriber Suzianne
    Misfit Queen
    24 Mar '16 23:09
    So you agree that what the West is doing now just isn't enough?
    And if they were doing more, you'd bitch about how much it costs.