Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. 15 Oct '09 21:40 / 1 edit
    "Washington Memo
    Tracking Our Nation's Capital Daily
    Breaking: White House’s Dunn Admires Chairman Mao
    White House Communications Director Anita Dunn is an admirer of Chairman Mao, the Communist Chinese leader responsible for the deaths of tens of millions of people.
    Video has emerged of Dunn telling a crowd back in May that she considers Mao one of her favorite political philosophers, admitting she often looks to his quotes to put things succinctly. Dunn proceeded to quote Mao in a positive light.
    The video was just played on Fox News’s Glenn Beck program. The video will be posted as soon as it’s available."

Yet another radical working for Obama.Anita Dunn is the Obama flunky who just declared war on Fox News per the White House.The new "communications director".
    I just watched the video and it is appalling.Chairman Mao,is one of Anita Dunns favorite political philosophers by her own admission to a bunch of high school students. A man(lunatic) responsible for more deaths in the 20th century than any other person. Some 70 million!

Another oversight Mr.Obama?! A mere co-incidence?!
  2. Standard member Surtism
    Prof.
    15 Oct '09 22:01
    Originally posted by utherpendragon
    "Washington Memo
    [b]White House Communications Director Anita Dunn is an admirer of Chairman Mao, the Communist Chinese leader responsible for the deaths of tens of millions of people.

Video has emerged of Dunn telling a crowd back in May that she considers M ...[text shortened]... an any other person. Some 70 million!

Another oversight Mr.Obama?! A mere co-incidence?![/b]
    Did she say she supported his philosophy or just some of his quotes?

To be honest, I only know Toby Zeegler (forgive spelling) as the White House Communications Director (In the West Wing), and interestingly they quoted Mao in an episode - I seem to recall that the debate over whether someones quotes can be used was in that episode even if they were evil.

Regards
    Surtism
  3. 15 Oct '09 22:22
    Originally posted by Surtism
    Did she say she supported his philosophy or just some of his quotes?

To be honest, I only know Toby Zeegler (forgive spelling) as the White House Communications Director (In the West Wing), and interestingly they quoted Mao in an episode - I seem to recall that the debate over whether someones quotes can be used was in that episode even if they were evil.

Regards
    Surtism
    she considers Mao one of her favorite political philosophers
  4. Standard member Surtism
    Prof.
    15 Oct '09 22:33
    Has she specified which? I agree with a (very) few of Hitlers ideas, so even that evil did have some good points. Obviously the best is that he is dead!
  5. Standard member StTito
    The Mullverine
    15 Oct '09 22:35
    according to glen beck? Yeah I trust him to quote accurately.
  6. 15 Oct '09 22:43 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by Surtism
    Has she specified which? I agree with a (very) few of Hitlers ideas, so even that evil did have some good points. Obviously the best is that he is dead!
    When the video becomes available on line i will post the link.Its funny you mentioned Hitler.People would be in a uproar if he was mentioned allthough Mao was responsible for approx. 12 times as many deaths.
    The bottom line is there is more and more people in the Obama camp coming out as radicals and/or favoring communism. As Obama said;
    "Judge me by the people I surround myself with"
    Tim Geithner - Tax cheat

Kathleen Sebelius - Tax cheat

Tom Dascle - Tax cheat

Kevin Jennings - Safe School Czar - cofounder and executive director of the Gay, Lesbian, and Straight Education Network (GLSEN), told attendees at a GLSEN conference over a decade ago that he looked forward to the day when promoting homosexuality in schools will be seen in a positive light. (See the remarks here) Also BROKE LAW, as a teacher by NOT notifying authorities of a sexual relationship between one of his male students, and an adult male.

Van Jones - Green Jobs Czar - Admitted racist, avowed communist

John Holdren - Science Czar - Supports FORCED Sterylization, and the drugging of drinking water

Cass Sunstein - Regulatory Czar - Wants to ban hunting, ban guns, give animals lawyers, and the right to sue. Monitor, and control internet blogging etc.

Mark Lloyd - FCC Diversity Czar - Hugo Chavez admirer, and racist who wants qualified whites to step down to make room for minorities and gays, AND also wants to silence free speech (opposing views) conservative radio, by implementing a 100% tax on talk radio operating costs..

Harold Koh - State Dept Legal Advisor - Says "Sharia Law could apply to disputes in US courts"

Adolfo Carrion - Urban Czar - Pocketed thousands of dollars in campaign cash from city developers whose projects he approved or funded with taxpayers' money.

Michelle Obama - Oversaw patient dumping scheme for profit, as the vice president Of University of Chicago Hospital, where she also coincidently went from 100K to over 300K promotion upon Barack Obama becoming state senator.

Tony Rezko - Chicago Slum lord, Convicted on 16 counts of corruption

Jeremiah Wright - Obama spiritual mentor 20 years, who promoted anti-government, anti-white sentiment.

ACORN - Corrupt federally funded organization, who Obama gave 800K to, and who Obama lawyered for, and benefitted from politically. Fraudulant voter registration drives. Recently exposed advising a pimp , and prostituute on how to bring in minors from other countries for purposes of prostitution, how to get illegal tax breaks, and how to stash away profits.

William Ayers - Weather Underground domestic terrorist who Obama partnered with (Chicago Annenberg Challenge) (Woods Fund) on radical left projects with the intent of indocrtinating youth.Obama also launched his bid for Chicago senate from Ayers home.
  7. Standard member Surtism
    Prof.
    15 Oct '09 22:56
    I dont know who any of those people are, in what way are they associated? Are they advisors, in Government, associates?

Are President Obama's decisions good though? Is he doing good work for the US? Is he bringng America out of the financial mire?
  8. 15 Oct '09 22:56 / 1 edit
    When the video becomes available on line i will post the link.Its funny you mentioned Hitler.People would be in a uproar if he was mentioned allthough Mao was responsible for approx. 12 times as many deaths.
    The bottom line is there is more and more people in the Obama camp coming out as radicals favoring communism. As Obama said;
    [b]"Judge me by th ent of indocrtinating youth.Obama also launched his bid for Chicago senate from Ayers home.
    [/b]it seems like EVERYONE who has ever run for office in my lifetime has faced ads by their opponent making the types of allegations you're listing here. The latest example being the Corzine vs Christie race that seems to have produced especially lengthy rap sheets for both of them.

I could probably go through the ad campaigns faced by everyone currently in Congress and find nasty allegations against almost every single one of them. It's rare to see a political ad that doesn't do this sort of thing. Some of these allegations would be truths, many would be half-truths or distortions, a few would be outright falsehoods. But most of them would be menacing.
  9. Subscriber kmax87
    You've got Kevin
    15 Oct '09 23:25
    Originally posted by Melanerpes
    I could probably go through the ad campaigns faced by everyone currently in Congress and find nasty allegations against almost every single one of them. It's rare to see a political ad that doesn't do this sort of thing. Some of these allegations would be truths, many would be half-truths or distortions, a few would be outright falsehoods. But most of them would be menacing.
    Its interesting that all it takes to discredit a liberal politician is show that they have diverse wide ranging complex views, and if their ideology does not resonate well with apple pie central, then the commiegays are coming.

However if you have controlling stock in major corporations who are given preferrential treatment and *rush* to blow *limbs off* in a war that you and your friends concoct, then thats OK. Thats the right stuff!

SO if you're a member of the GOP;

Resonating with some of the philosophical perspectives of a few admitedly evil men = tyranny : ( if you are one of 'them' )

Actually doing a lot of evil things by allowing your commerical interests in various corporations influence the way in which the blood of idealistic young American lives are sacrificed to most effectively maximise your profits = Patriotic (if you are one of 'us'

Does anyone get the hypocrisy?

*** Does not quite satirise Limbaugh but I'm still new at this humor thingy.
  10. 15 Oct '09 23:47
    Originally posted by kmax87
    Its interesting that all it takes to discredit a liberal politician is show that they have diverse wide ranging complex views, and if their ideology does not resonate well with apple pie central, then the commiegays are coming.

However if you have controlling stock in major corporations who are given preferrential treatment and *rush* to blow *limbs off* i ...[text shortened]... sy?

*** Does not quite satirise Limbaugh but I'm still new at this humor thingy.
    Does anyone get the hypocrisy?

No
  11. 15 Oct '09 23:48
    Originally posted by Melanerpes
    it seems like EVERYONE who has ever run for office in my lifetime has faced ads by their opponent making the types of allegations you're listing here. The latest example being the Corzine vs Christie race that seems to have produced especially lengthy rap sheets for both of them.

I could probably go through the ad campaigns faced by everyone curre ...[text shortened]... ruths or distortions, a few would be outright falsehoods. But most of them would be menacing.[/b]
    All claims above are facts easily checked.
  12. 15 Oct '09 23:49
    "Washington Memo
    [b]White House Communications Director Anita Dunn is an admirer of Chairman Mao, the Communist Chinese leader responsible for the deaths of tens of millions of people.

Video has emerged of Dunn telling a crowd back in May that she considers M ...[text shortened]... an any other person. Some 70 million!

Another oversight Mr.Obama?! A mere co-incidence?![/b]
    Does she at least pay her taxes?
  13. 15 Oct '09 23:53
    http://www.examiner.com/x-14143-Orange-County-Conservative-Examiner~y2009m10d15-Glenn-Beck-airs-mind-numbing-video-of-Anita-Dunn-preaching-Maoism-to-teenagers

Here is the exclusive Glen Beck video of Anita Dunn that this thread is about
  14. Subscriber FMF
    a.k.a. John W Booth
    16 Oct '09 00:03
    John Holdren - Science Czar - Supports FORCED Sterylization, and the drugging of drinking water
    This, for example, was completely dismantled and refuted on another thread that you started about him. And yet you just blithely bring it up here again as if there had been no debate about this previously?

Why is it that so many of your OPs are deceitful? Is it because of sheer political anger and eagerness?
  15. 16 Oct '09 00:06
    Originally posted by FMF
    This, for example, was completely dismantled and refuted on another thread that you started about him. And yet you just blithely bring it up here again as if there had been no debate about this previously?

Why is it that so many of your OPs are deceitful? Is it because of sheer political anger and eagerness?
    Blow it out your nose! Nothing was dismantled! Your a liar and a fool attempting to hi-jack another thread.Go play some place else.