1. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    24 Oct '20 07:481 edit
    I'm sorry Republicans, but your endless Hunter Biden lectures aren't moving the political needle. Voters are more concerned with the 800 - 1000 Americans dying everyday from COVID 19, their small businesses going bust they spent years building, and many who are facing the very real possibility of enduring this winter while living in their cars. Keep the lectures up if it makes you feel good, but you might keep in mind that Hunter is not running for President, and your beloved golden boy in the White House has cut more than his own share of legal corners. If this is all you have to complain about then I suggest you get used to the words "President Biden" 🙂
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    24 Oct '20 10:35
    @mchill said
    I'm sorry Republicans, but your endless Hunter Biden lectures aren't moving the political needle. Voters are more concerned with the 800 - 1000 Americans dying everyday from COVID 19, their small businesses going bust they spent years building, and many who are facing the very real possibility of enduring this winter while living in their cars. Keep the lectures up if it makes ...[text shortened]... this is all you have to complain about then I suggest you get used to the words "President Biden" 🙂
    One thing you don't understand is that these people are special. They are the true snowflakes that simply can not handle anything not going their way. They voted for Donnie for one reason. He reminds them of themselves. They see themselves in him. Selfish, self-absorbed, they collapse if they can't get their way on everything. These people are the Karens you see in the store demanding that the people behind them "speak fricking English" so they can eavesdrop properly.

They are gonna play this game for as long as is humanly possible, because they can't handle "getting screwed" by the voter fraud THEY KNOW is going on. And conservative TV personalities are also gonna play it for all they're worth, until Biden is as hated in their world as Hillary was, and for much the same reason: they stood up to them.
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    24 Oct '20 15:32
    @Suzianne
    The question I have, assuming Biden wins, and we don't get the Senate, is there anything that can be done to eliminate voter suppression and gerrymandering?

Unless we can overcome those difficulties, our democracy will not recover, it will just go on and on, a dem now, a repub next followed by another dem, but we need to take control of house, senate AND WH if we want to defeat voter suppression and gerrymandering and all the rest of the republican cheats.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree