Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. 24 Feb '16 21:26 / 1 edit
    Next best thing to Disneyland:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlqyWMjXs_c
    It IS just a matter of time before this sort of thing starts happening at Disneyland.
    So sad.
  2. Subscriber AThousandYoung
    Poor Filipov :,(
    24 Feb '16 23:51
    Chuck E Cheese inspired the popular horror game Five Nights at Freddys
  3. 25 Feb '16 03:05
    Originally posted by FishHead111
    It IS just a matter of time before this sort of thing starts happening at Disneyland.
    So sad.
    At the end of the video, is recommendation by several black conservatives to read Colin Flaherty's book, Don't Make the Black Kids Angry. This book documents hundreds of cases of black mob violence which are usually covered up by politically correct news sources.

The great majority of these incidents don't require white victims, as the animals don't really care who they victimize. On the other hand, if you happen to be silly enough to be white and hang around these spots you can expect to be a victim.

Flaherty's book is a must read for anyone black or white who is at all interested in staying away from possible violence.
  4. Subscriber AThousandYoung
    Poor Filipov :,(
    25 Feb '16 05:21
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    Chuck E Cheese inspired the popular horror game Five Nights at Freddys
    Game Theory on Freddy and Chuck

YouTube
  5. 25 Feb '16 05:52
    Originally posted by FishHead111
    So sad.
    Between your love of CECes and your hate of CPAP machines (and other things) I wonder how long you will last.
  6. Subscriber no1marauder
    It's Nice to Be Nice
    25 Feb '16 05:55
    Originally posted by normbenign
    At the end of the video, is recommendation by several black conservatives to read Colin Flaherty's book, Don't Make the Black Kids Angry. This book documents hundreds of cases of black mob violence which are usually covered up by politically correct news sources.

The great majority of these incidents don't require white victims, as the animals don't r ...[text shortened]... read for anyone black or white who is at all interested in staying away from possible violence.
    Still pushing that racist tripe?
  7. 25 Feb '16 07:53

The great majority of these incidents don't require white victims, as the animals don't r ...[text shortened]... read for anyone black or white who is at all interested in staying away from possible violence.
    I'll remember to avoid the angry black mobs. Thanks for the warning, norm.
  8. 25 Feb '16 12:20
    Pizza does seem to be a contributing factor:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhDcdfslgdw
  9. 25 Feb '16 15:07
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    Still pushing that racist tripe?
    There is nothing racist about the truth. The truth is that innocent blacks are most often the victims of black mob violence. Is it racist to warn decent black folks of danger?

On the contrary, your denial is racist.
  10. Standard member sh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    25 Feb '16 15:37

Norm, I want to avoid all violence as must as possible. What book should I read?
  11. 25 Feb '16 15:45 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by sh76
    Norm, I want to avoid all violence as must as possible. What book should I read?
    Either White Girl Bleed A Lot or Don't Make The Black Kids Angry, I got'em both. They are innovative because they have little symbols that you can scan with your cell phone and videos play showing the events Flaherty describes, so no one can claim he's making it up.
    For that matter just go to his youtube channel and watch the videos....Kenn Daily has a similar channel.
  12. 25 Feb '16 15:55
    Originally posted by sh76
    I recommend Calculus: a Complete Course by Robert A. Adams.