Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Behind the scenes
    Moves
    23 Mar '18 20:461 edit
    Donald Trump is changing senior staff more often than his underwear. His comments about a trade war and the GOP (over) spending bill is causing genuine worry on wall street. His constant womanizing and shallow attempts to cover it up would make Bill Clinton look like a saint. Several of his senior staffers have pled guilty to multiple felonies and are now cooperating with Robert Mueller.

With the GOP in majority control of both houses of Congress and the White House, I wonder if the GOP can spin this situation to make it the Liberals fault. 😲
  2. Zugzwang
    Moves
    23 Mar '18 21:213 edits
    Originally posted by @mchill
    Donald Trump is changing senior staff more often than his underwear. His comments about a trade war and the GOP (over) spending bill is causing genuine worry on wall street. His constant womanizing and shallow attempts to cover it up would make Bill Clinton look like a saint. Several of his senior staffers have pled guilty to multiple felonies and are now co ...[text shortened]... the White House, I wonder if the GOP can spin this situation to make it the Liberals fault. 😲
    "His [Donald Trump] constant womanizing and shallow attempts to cover it up would make Bill Clinton look like a saint."
    --Mchill

But has President Trump been doing any 'constant womanizing' while IN OFFICE?
    He could argue that the American people already knew (or should have known) about
    his PAST 'constant womanizing' BEFORE the election and they still voted to make him President.
    Most white women voted for Donald Trump rather than for Hillary Clinton. So even many
    women apparently regard his misbehavior toward other women as trivial or forgivable.

As a matter of (now revealed) historical record, JFK was a notorious 'womanizer', who continued
    to be so as President, including (reportedly) making a teenage intern (Mimi Alford) his mistress.
  3. Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Mar '18 07:29
    Originally posted by @mchill
    Donald Trump is changing senior staff more often than his underwear. His comments about a trade war and the GOP (over) spending bill is causing genuine worry on wall street. His constant womanizing and shallow attempts to cover it up would make Bill Clinton look like a saint. Several of his senior staffers have pled guilty to multiple felonies and are now co ...[text shortened]... the White House, I wonder if the GOP can spin this situation to make it the Liberals fault. 😲
    All of that is Fake News.
  4. Standard membershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    24 Mar '18 07:57
    Originally posted by @duchess64
    "His [Donald Trump] constant womanizing and shallow attempts to cover it up would make Bill Clinton look like a saint."
    --Mchill

But has President Trump been doing any 'constant womanizing' while IN OFFICE?
    He could argue that the American people already knew (or should have known) about
    his PAST 'constant womanizing' BEFORE the election and they s ...[text shortened]... o be so as President, including (reportedly) making a teenage intern (Mimi Alford) his mistress.
    Making her a mistress??
    Either she’s of legal age abd then it was her own bloody choice. Or she was underage... and then she was raped.
  5. SubscriberWOLFE63
    Tra il dire e il far
    C'e di mezzo il mar!
    Moves
    24 Mar '18 11:59
    Originally posted by @romans1009
    All of that is Fake News.
    Some other "Fake News" and its repercussions from history:

- "...that all men are created equal" (Except Negro Slaves)
    - Manifest Destiny (Native American genocide)
    - Remember the Maine! (U.S. Imperialism against Spain)
    - Roosevelt Corollary (U.S. Interventions in S. America)
    - "League of Nations" (Wilson's initiative voted down by Republicans)
    - Civil Rights for all Americans (Racial murder in the U.S. South and subsequent assassinations of liberals and activists.)
    - Gulf of Tonkin Resolution (Viet Nam War)
    - "I am not a crook." (Richard Nixon)
    - "I never had sex with that woman" (Bill Clinton's "problem"😉
    - Weapons of Mass Destruction (Invasion of Iraq)
    - Make America Great Again! (Mythology of America's demise)
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    24 Mar '18 12:591 edit
    Donald is constantly changing his mind. He says one thing, and then does another.

Everyone around him feels betrayed and confused.

This will continue until he is gone in 2020 or sooner, assuming the Dims can impeach him.

My guess is though, they will want to keep "The Donald" in place for their own benefit, especially because he has proven to be their tool in getting legislation passed they like.

They really have the best of both worlds, have Trump pass all the spending bills they want, and then when he leaves office blame him for the after shock of fiscal insanity.

It's all about getting "D"'s in office don't ya know.

Screw the country.

How does everyone love that omnibus bill he just signed into law?

You know, I thought Trump was a lot of things, but I never thought he was a pussy.

I reckon if you have enough whores around you, you eventually turn into one.
  7. Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Mar '18 13:12
    Originally posted by @whodey
    Donald is constantly changing his mind. He says one thing, and then does another.

Everyone around him feels betrayed and confused.

This will continue until he is gone in 2020 or sooner, assuming the Dims can impeach him.

My guess is though, they will want to keep "The Donald" in place for their own benefit, especially because he has proven to be th ...[text shortened]... he was a pussy.

I reckon if you have enough whores around you, you eventually turn into one.
    I think he was blackmailed. Apparently the attorney for Stormy Daniels tweeted a picture of a disk in a safe that apparently had photos of the two of them together. He was probably blackmailed in other ways as well.

D.C.’s a sick place.
  8. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    24 Mar '18 14:07
    Originally posted by @romans1009
    I think he was blackmailed. Apparently the attorney for Stormy Daniels tweeted a picture of a disk in a safe that apparently had photos of the two of them together. He was probably blackmailed in other ways as well.

D.C.’s a sick place.
    Either Trump is a Prog plant, like I've speculated from the beginning, or they threatened the lives of his family.

You have to understand the level of corruption and the pure evil nature of the Progressive mind.
  9. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    24 Mar '18 14:32
    Either Trump is a Prog plant, like I've speculated from the beginning, or they threatened the lives of his family.

You have to understand the level of corruption and the pure evil nature of the Progressive mind.
    "With the GOP in majority control of both houses of Congress and the White House, I wonder if the GOP can spin this situation to make it the Liberals fault."

Whodey provides the answer, mchill.
  10. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    24 Mar '18 14:55

Someone once said that it takes one to know one. That person wishes to remain unidentified.
  11. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    24 Mar '18 15:071 edit
    Originally posted by @great-king-rat
    "With the GOP in majority control of both houses of Congress and the White House, I wonder if the GOP can spin this situation to make it the Liberals fault."

Whodey provides the answer, mchill.
    There is a GOP and DNC, but there is only one party.

It is a party built on the dead bodies of unborn babies. A party that is dedicated to making illegal immigration a natural right. A party that wants to increase the debt by as much as possible and by any means. A party dedicated to the destruction of the Constitution and nation states.
  12. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    24 Mar '18 18:11

Isn't being "progressive" a good thing ?
    Thinking forward. Open minded.
    Freedom of thought.
    Thinking outside the box.

These are traits that are foreign to conservatism.
    Conservatism is about straight and narrow.
    Traditional ideals. Wanting things back to the way they used to be.
    Closed mindedness.

Look at all our advancements.
    Even this site that you like to use to rail against liberal mindedness.
    All the result of liberal thought !!

Or do you really believe that Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Elon Musk think dinosaurs walked the earth 4000 years ago ? 🙄
  13. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    24 Mar '18 18:14
    There is a GOP and DNC, but there is only one party.

It is a party built on the dead bodies of unborn babies. A party that is dedicated to making illegal immigration a natural right. A party that wants to increase the debt by as much as possible and by any means. A party dedicated to the destruction of the Constitution and nation states.
    If you believe illegal immigration is the huge problem,
    shouldn't Trump be attacking illegal immigration ?
    Instead of going after legal immigration ?
    Hmmm ?
  14. Zugzwang
    Moves
    25 Mar '18 00:451 edit
    Originally posted by @shavixmir
    Making her a mistress??
    Either she’s of legal age abd then it was her own bloody choice. Or she was underage... and then she was raped.
    Shavixmir sounds like Harvey Weinstein"s lawyer.

Women's realties are not as simple as many men imagine.
    As a 19 year old intern, Mimi Alford (nee Beardsley) was suddenly
    seized and pushed by JFK into a bedroom. Then he quickly disrobed
    her and took her virginity. She did not protest or resist. (How dare
    she have refused the President?). He hardly said a word to her.
    It was far from what she had dreamed of as her first time of intimacy
    with a man. JFK seemed to take her as a perk of his position rather
    than out of ardent passion.

She did not believe that she was rsped. At that time, the concept of
    acquaintance rape did not yet exist. She had not been very physically hurt.
    (Given there was no contraception practiced, she's fortunate not to have
    been impregnated.) And she did not want to consider herself a victim.
    So she became JFK's mistress in the hope of normalizing their relationship.
    She needed to believe that he cared about her for more than just sex.
  15. Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Mar '18 04:18
    Originally posted by @duchess64
    Shavixmir sounds like Harvey Weinstein"s lawyer.

Women's realties are not as simple as many men imagine.
    As a 19 year old intern, Mimi Alford (nee Beardsley) was suddenly
    seized and pushed by JFK into a bedroom. Then he quickly disrobed
    her and took her virginity. She did not protest or resist. (How dare
    she have refused the President?). He har ...[text shortened]... izing their relationship.
    She needed to believe that he cared about her for more than just sex.
    Wow. You seem to know an awful lot about what Mimi was thinking. Are you a personal friend of hers or is your imagination running wild again?