Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Standard member checkbaiter
    By God's Grace
    09 May '16 13:07
    “No Documents Needed” — This EPIC video on illegal immigration must be shared!
    And so here it is....

http://newsninja2012.com/no-documents-needed-this-epic-video-on-illegal-immigration-must-be-shared/
  2. 09 May '16 13:42
    What are your thoughts on the matter? Surely as a Christian you would be all for immigration? Or are you Christian but racist?
  3. Standard member checkbaiter
    By God's Grace
    09 May '16 14:35
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    What are your thoughts on the matter? Surely as a Christian you would be all for immigration? Or are you Christian but racist?
    I would not be for the end result of this video. Did you watch it?
  4. 09 May '16 15:43
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    I would not be for the end result of this video. Did you watch it?
    I started watching it but it said some rather ridiculous things so I gave up. Would you like to discuss it? I generally don't watch YouTube videos unless the original poster is willing to discuss it without running away.
  5. Standard member vivify
    rain
    09 May '16 16:47
    I don't understand. Isn't illegal immigration a bad thing? Or is there something I'm missing regarding how U.S. conservatives view this?
  6. 09 May '16 16:57 / 2 edits
    Originally posted by vivify
    I don't understand. Isn't illegal immigration a bad thing? Or is there something I'm missing regarding how U.S. conservatives view this?
    I'm curious. I wonder if anyone is really interested in debating the morality of any sort of mandated immigration? Is every nation morally obliged to accept unlimited immigration? I've asked the same question in several threads, without a known reply.

Isn't each sovereign nation free to restrict immigration, or to encourage it, as they see fit?

When we took in large numbers of immigrants (250,000 per year) it was for the benefit of this nation, and secondarily the benefit of those immigrating. You gotta understand that government wants immigrants because they want more taxpayers.

Congress decides what is legal or illegal. The truth is that the United States is no more liable to accept immigrants than is Cuba. Until recently, you couldn't visit Cuba, never mind move there with your family.
  7. 09 May '16 17:02
    Immigration by the numbers:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muw22wTePqQ
  8. Standard member checkbaiter
    By God's Grace
    09 May '16 18:12
    I started watching it but it said some rather ridiculous things so I gave up. Would you like to discuss it? I generally don't watch YouTube videos unless the original poster is willing to discuss it without running away.
    Just watch the last 5 min.
  9. Standard member checkbaiter
    By God's Grace
    09 May '16 18:17
    I am for LEGAL immigration, not ILLEGAL immigration. And even then, there need to be limits. This video shows the end result will end with the demise of the USA.
  10. 09 May '16 18:25
    I am for LEGAL immigration, not ILLEGAL immigration. And even then, there need to be limits. This video shows the end result will end with the demise of the USA.
    It's too late to stop the country is already doomed, demographics for under age 10 are all you need to look at.
  11. Standard member checkbaiter
    By God's Grace
    09 May '16 19:03
    Originally posted by FishHead111
    It's too late to stop the country is already doomed, demographics for under age 10 are all you need to look at.
    I know, but I have a hard time trying to convince myself. I don't want to believe it.

I heard there were are record number of Americans who have renounced their citizenship, but these I presume were all wealthy.
  12. 09 May '16 19:11 / 1 edit
    I know, but I have a hard time trying to convince myself. I don't want to believe it.

I heard there were are record number of Americans who have renounced their citizenship, but these I presume were all wealthy.
    If I were in my 20's I'd definitely leave the country, or maybe move to some far northern state.
  13. 09 May '16 19:23
    Just watch the last 5 min.
    Do you agree to my conditions?
  14. 09 May '16 19:24
    Originally posted by vivify
    Illegal immigration is against the law (obviously). But to what extent it is a 'bad thing' depends very much who you are and what your views are. Illegal immigration is often encouraged in order to be able to exploit immigrants.
  15. 09 May '16 19:26
    Originally posted by normbenign
    I'm curious. I wonder if anyone is really interested in debating the morality of any sort of mandated immigration? Is every nation morally obliged to accept unlimited immigration? I've asked the same question in several threads, without a known reply.
    I say that it is immoral to stop immigration and yes, every country in the world is morally obliged to allow unlimited immigration.