Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. Unknown Territories
    Joined
    05 Dec '05
    Moves
    20408
    20 May '17 18:42
    Sun Shadows https://imgur.com/gallery/mmY6s

    Anyone have any clues how this is possible?
    I don't.
    This pick is facing west at 5:31 PM.
  2. SubscriberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Joined
    19 May '05
    Moves
    142779
    20 May '17 18:453 edits
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    Sun Shadows https://imgur.com/gallery/mmY6s

    Anyone have any clues how this is possible?
    I don't.
    This pick is facing west at 5:31 PM.
    Your link does not work. Are you on LSD ? LOL From your eyeball pic I would say it is meth or cocaine. Your pupil is not dilated enough for LSD. Edit: I got your link to work now.
  3. Unknown Territories
    Joined
    05 Dec '05
    Moves
    20408
    20 May '17 19:27
    Originally posted by KingDavid403
    Your link does not work. Are you on LSD ? LOL From your eyeball pic I would say it is meth or cocaine. Your pupil is not dilated enough for LSD. Edit: I got your link to work now.
    What elicit drug did you overcome to get the link to work?
  4. SubscriberAThousandYoung
    iEn guardia, Ingles!
    tinyurl.com/y43jqfyd
    Joined
    23 Aug '04
    Moves
    24791
    20 May '17 21:04
    Originally posted by KingDavid403
    Your link does not work. Are you on LSD ? LOL From your eyeball pic I would say it is meth or cocaine. Your pupil is not dilated enough for LSD. Edit: I got your link to work now.
    Uppers like meth and coke dilate pupils a lot
  5. Unknown Territories
    Joined
    05 Dec '05
    Moves
    20408
    20 May '17 21:27
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    Uppers like meth and coke dilate pupils a lot
    Good to know for when you need to see really, really well in the dark.
  6. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Joined
    08 Mar '11
    Moves
    9780
    20 May '17 22:55
    If the earth is flat, what shape is it, exactly? Can you link to a picture?
  7. Unknown Territories
    Joined
    05 Dec '05
    Moves
    20408
    20 May '17 23:131 edit
    Originally posted by vivify
    If the earth is flat, what shape is it, exactly? Can you link to a picture?
    You got it, fam.

    Feets Four Perspective https://imgur.com/gallery/lO6LY

    EDIT: Forgot to add I wear size 12.
  8. Standard memberchaney3
    Bring it on.......
    Joined
    26 Dec '14
    Moves
    29916
    20 May '17 23:14
    Originally posted by vivify
    If the earth is flat, what shape is it, exactly? Can you link to a picture?
    Also, it should be clear, one would think, that the moon is round? Is the moon flat too?

    In Freaky theory, of course.
  9. Unknown Territories
    Joined
    05 Dec '05
    Moves
    20408
    20 May '17 23:18
    Originally posted by chaney3
    Also, it should be clear, one would think, that the moon is round? Is the moon flat too?

    In Freaky theory, of course.
    It certainly behaves as though it is flat, since we never see it spin.
  10. Standard memberchaney3
    Bring it on.......
    Joined
    26 Dec '14
    Moves
    29916
    21 May '17 01:07
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    It certainly behaves as though it is flat, since [b]we never see it spin.[/b]
    Okay....so,

    Earth is flat, but is it round?
    Moon is round, and maybe flat?
    Sun? Round? Flat?

    Good stuff!!
  11. Unknown Territories
    Joined
    05 Dec '05
    Moves
    20408
    21 May '17 01:13
    Originally posted by chaney3
    Okay....so,

    Earth is flat, but is it round?
    Moon is round, and maybe flat?
    Sun? Round? Flat?

    Good stuff!!
    Round and round it goes...
  12. Standard memberchaney3
    Bring it on.......
    Joined
    26 Dec '14
    Moves
    29916
    21 May '17 01:14
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    Round and round it goes...
    Please answer the question.....traitor!!!

    Lol. (Kidding)
  13. Unknown Territories
    Joined
    05 Dec '05
    Moves
    20408
    21 May '17 03:29
    Originally posted by chaney3
    Please answer the question.....traitor!!!

    Lol. (Kidding)
    Aye-aye, matey...

    Earth = discus, fat bottom girl

    Moon = diminutive discus, hella cool night light, not solar-powered

    Sun = Mr. Golden Sun, close warm blanket buddy, not sure how round he goes
  14. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35854
    21 May '17 07:07
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    Sun Shadows https://imgur.com/gallery/mmY6s

    Anyone have any clues how this is possible?
    I don't.
    This pick is facing west at 5:31 PM.
    Clearly what you're seeing is high-altitude contrails leaving their shadow on the low-altitude thin hazy stratus clouds.
  15. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35854
    21 May '17 07:23
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    It certainly behaves as though it is flat, since [b]we never see it spin.[/b]
    This is because it is tidally locked to Earth, meaning its rotation period is the same as its orbital period. 1 revolution = 1 rotation. Since it always shows one side to us, obviously it does spin.
Back to Top