Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    04 Jan '19 16:35
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dem-rep-introducing-impeachment-measure-against-trump-on-first-day-of-new-congress

No evidence of a crime having been committed worthy of investigation let alone a special counsel

No evidence of a crime committed by the President

No official finding yet filed by Mueller

...yet the Democrats, who have abandoned any attempt to hide their partisan hatred for the President who defeated their felon candidate in 2008 wasted no time in introducing Articles of Impeachment.

Democrat introducing impeachment measure against Trump on first day of new Congress

A California congressman is introducing articles of impeachment against President Trump on Thursday -- the first day of the new Democratic majority in the House.

"Rep. Brad Sherman is reintroducing the impeachment articles that he first filed in 2017 with Democratic co-sponsor Rep. Al Green of Texas, a spokesman said.

“He will be introducing the same articles he introduced last year once the House is in session this afternoon,” Sherman spokesman Shane Seaver told Fox News.

The move is one of several indications that despite the go-slow approach of Democratic leadership, some in the rank-and-file will be eager to launch impeachment proceedings now that they're in the majority. A Detroit Free Press op-ed co-authored by incoming Democratic Rep. Rashida Tlaib, of Michigan, said the House does not need to wait for the outcome of Special Counsel Robert Mueller's Russia probe "before moving forward now with an inquiry in the U.S. House of Representatives on whether the president has committed impeachable 'high crimes and misdemeanors' against the state".

As with Brett Kavanaugh, Democrats have declared the President to be GUILTY UNTIL PROVEN INNOCENT. No evidence of guilt is required - they have their pitch forks, they have their torches, and they are filled with hate....

'Nuff said...
  2. Germany
    Moves
    04 Jan '19 17:48
    @whodey said
    No evidence of a crime having been committed worthy of investigation let alone a special counsel

Is that the lullaby you sing yourself to sleep with?
  3. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Non sum qualis eram
    At the edge
    Moves
    04 Jan '19 18:12
    It's one of those witch hunts where they actually find a witch.
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    04 Jan '19 18:45
    @handyandy said
    It's one of those witch hunts where they actually find a witch.
    Stop bringing up Hillary!
  5. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    04 Jan '19 18:55
    @whodey said
    Stop bringing up Hillary!
    Lock her up !!
    Trump must be scared to go on the road an fire up the rallies.

The chants "Lock her up !!" might hit too close to home. 😛
  6. Behind the scenes
    Moves
    04 Jan '19 18:581 edit
    @whodey said
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dem-rep-introducing-impeachment-measure-against-trump-on-first-day-of-new-congress

...yet the Democrats, who have abandoned any attempt to hide ...[text shortened]... ve their pitch forks, they have their torches, and they are filled with hate....

'Nuff said...
    Calm down Whodey, you're going to give yourself a hemorrhage. There is plenty of evidence of crimes here. Emoluments, obstruction, and conspiracy, just to name a few. I'm not sure if the evidence is strong enough to remove Trump from office, but you should have seen this coming., and please Whodey - stop trying to practice law, you don't know very much about it.
  7. Joined
    27 Jul '10
    Moves
    04 Jan '19 19:03
    @mchill said
    Calm down Whodey, you're going to give yourself a hemorrhage. There is plenty of evidence of crimes here. Emoluments, obstruction, and conspiracy, just to name a few. I'm not sure if the evidence is strong enough to remove Trump from office, but you should have seen this coming., and please Whodey - stop trying to practice law, you don't know very much about it.
    I hope that they don’t impeach him until he has finished creating hundreds of thousands of jobs. This ain’t luck, folks. Market up over 30% since he was elected. Hard to not like Trump.
  8. Joined
    27 Jul '10
    Moves
    04 Jan '19 19:09
    @mghrn55 said
    Lock her up !!
    Trump must be scared to go on the road an fire up the
    Funny you say ‘scared’. If he thought he’d done something wrong, or that someone has something on him, or that he was facing some sort of consequence, don’t you think that he would , indeed, appear ‘scared’? He cares not about Dem bed wetters as they run amok. Cool as a cucumber. I hate it for y’all.
  9. Germany
    Moves
    04 Jan '19 19:11
    @mchill said
    You don't think directing crimes, paying bribes etc. are sufficient to remove someone from office?
  10. Behind the scenes
    Moves
    04 Jan '19 19:12
    @averagejoe1 said
    I hope that they don’t impeach him until he has finished creating hundreds of thousands of jobs. This ain’t luck, folks. Market up over 30% since he was elected. Hard to not like Trump.
    The market is up, so he gets to choose whether or not to obey the law?? It doesn't work that way.
  11. Germany
    Moves
    04 Jan '19 19:13
    @averagejoe1 said
    Which policy changes of the Trump administration have led to "creating hundreds of thousands of jobs"?
  12. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Mr. Wolf
    at home
    Moves
    04 Jan '19 20:26
    @averagejoe1 said
    Market up over 30% since he was elected.
    What "Market" is that Joe?
    The one at the end of your street selling Chinese MAGA caps?

The Dow is up about 10% in last two years.
  13. Joined
    15 Dec '03
    Moves
    04 Jan '19 21:19
    @whodey said

...yet the Democrats, who have abandoned any attempt to hide ...[text shortened]... ve their pitch forks, they have their torches, and they are filled with hate....

'Nuff said...
    Speaking of Rashida one muslum Trump shoulda kicked out the country. https://www.mediaite.com/online/new-congresswoman-rashida-tlaib-goes-off-on-trump-were-going-to-impeach-the-motherfcker/ Nice mouth lady
  14. Joined
    27 Jul '10
    Moves
    04 Jan '19 21:19
    @mchill said
    The market is up, so he gets to choose whether or not to obey the law?? It doesn't work that way.
    Market could be down tomorrow. It was down in 1930 too. That was a good year to buy stock. I figure Trump knows how it all works. Seems to be working. And he has everybody working. He knows that the whiners and bedwetters in Congress will easily impeach. Amazing how he just smiles and coasts along anyway.
  15. Behind the scenes
    Moves
    04 Jan '19 21:45
    @averagejoe1 said
    Market could be down tomorrow. It was down in 1930 too. That was a good year to buy stock. I figure Trump knows how it all works. Seems to be working. And he has everybody working. He knows that the whiners and bedwetters in Congress will easily impeach. Amazing how he just smiles and coasts along anyway.
    I figure Trump knows how it all works.

Yeah - That's why he had to declare bankruptcy 4 times in the last 30 years. I'm super impressed too!

🙄