Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. 20 Jan '17 00:28
    How are each of you preparing?
  2. 20 Jan '17 02:26
    Trump, Trump, TRUMP!

Screw the libtards around here, Repulican and Democrat.

Not saying Trump will be a good President, just that I love to see libtards squeal like stuffed pigs.
  3. Standard member checkbaiter
    By God's Grace
    20 Jan '17 02:32
    Originally posted by whodey
    Celebrate, celebrate... dance to the music...

https://search.yahoo.com/search?p=Celebrate,+celebrate...+dance+to+the+music...&fr=iphone&.tsrc=apple&pcarrier=AT&T&pmcc=310&pmnc=410
  4. Subscriber mchill
    cryptogram
    20 Jan '17 03:38
    As an Independent, I'll wait and see. (Sorry Duchess, this horrible racist, sexist, white man refuses to prejudge events!)
  5. Standard member checkbaiter
    By God's Grace
    20 Jan '17 03:43
    Originally posted by mchill
    As an Independent, I'll wait and see. (Sorry Duchess, this horrible racist, sexist, white man refuses to prejudge events!)
    Join the club... we are all racists, sexist, deplorables. Why? Because the left wing radicals like Duchess says so.
    Oh, and BTW she has found the only legitimate source of news... CNN..
  6. Subscriber mchill
    cryptogram
    20 Jan '17 03:47
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    Join the club... we are all racists, sexist, deplorables. Why? Because the left wing radicals like Duchess says so.
    Sorry, but I'm not part of YOUR club. I have deep reservations about "The Donald" I am an Independent, and believe in giving someone a fair chance, but I'm not impressed with what I see so far.
  7. Standard member shavixmir
    Guppy poo
    20 Jan '17 04:12
    Originally posted by Eladar
    Trump, Trump, TRUMP!

Screw the libtards around here, Repulican and Democrat.

Not saying Trump will be a good President, just that I love to see libtards squeal like stuffed pigs.
    Haha.
    It's gonna be a hilarious 6 months until the nutter dies peacefully in his sleep.
  8. Standard member shavixmir
    Guppy poo
    20 Jan '17 04:17
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    No, see, twisting reality again.
    The sources of information are, besides CNN: the BBC, newspapers, Reuters, Al Jazeera, encyclopedias (plural) and scientific method.

You are not all sexist, racist, deplorables because we say so.
    You are all sexist, racist, moronic deplorables because of what you write.

Don't float off the planet, please.
    You folk make my day.
  9. 20 Jan '17 04:22
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    Haha.
    It's gonna be a hilarious 6 months until the nutter dies peacefully in his sleep.
    With a pillow over his face?
  10. Standard member shavixmir
    Guppy poo
    20 Jan '17 05:07
    With a pillow over his face?
    Oh, I presume it won't be that clear cut.
  11. Standard member lemon lime
    blah blah blah
    20 Jan '17 05:29
    I have just now put the finishing touches on a full body aluminum foil pantsuit. I intend to wear this before going into downtown Portland... this is of course assuming I may not (for whatever unforseen reason) have the good sense to avoid going downtown for the next few days.
    But if for any reason I must go and cannot avoid concentrations of left wing insanity (in said downtown area) over the next few days, the full body aluminum foil pantsuit (including tin foil headgear) should be adequate for deflecting most of the harmful hate rays emanating from the organized crowds of peaceful Trump haters.

I've never tried this before, but in theory it ought to work. I have no intention of actually exposing myself to danger until about this same time next week, and by then (hopefully) the loony tune brigade will have dissipated and returned to their normal 'keeping it weird' daily routine.
  12. Standard member lemon lime
    blah blah blah
    20 Jan '17 05:39
    Sorry, but I'm not part of YOUR club. I have deep reservations about "The Donald" I am an Independent, and believe in giving someone a fair chance, but I'm not impressed with what I see so far.
    Already preparing to be disappointed a year from now?
  13. Standard member lemon lime
    blah blah blah
    20 Jan '17 05:42
    Haha.
    Don't say that!
    You still have a few good years left, try and enjoy them while you can.
  14. 20 Jan '17 06:18
    Haha.
    If someone had said this about Obama, that person would jave been labeled a racist.

Leftist jargon translation. ...

Fascist means Nationalist or patriot

Racist means anti left.

So by leftist definition if you are a conservative you are a fascist and a racist.

Sounds so much better than anti leftist patriot.
  15. 20 Jan '17 06:28 / 1 edit
    You may not avcept being in the club, but that is just self delusion accotding to D

Unless you are an extremist leftist you ate nothing more than a racist fascist.