Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Zugzwang
    Moves
    20 Jan '17 20:181 edit
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    It is interesting how so many conservatives, instead of being happy and celebrating when Trump won have been very upset.
    My guess is they realise the problem but can't say anything about it without looking like fools.
    Could someone devoted to the Republican Party assassinate Donald Trump in order that Mike Pence become President?
  2. Standard memberSoothfast
    Planet Rain
    Moves
    20 Jan '17 20:28
    Originally posted by whodey
    With a pillow over his face?
    Biting a pillow, more likely.
  3. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    20 Jan '17 20:46
    Originally posted by Duchess64
    Could someone devoted to the Republican Party assassinate Donald Trump in order that Mike Pence become President?
    You are a racist. If someone said assassinate Obama that person would be a racist. Anyone who asks for a president to be killed is a racist.
  4. Zugzwang
    Moves
    20 Jan '17 23:122 edits
    Originally posted by Eladar
    You are a racist. If someone said assassinate Obama that person would be a racist.
    Anyone who asks for a president to be killed is a racist.
    The troll Eladar keeps showing his abysmal 'reading comprehension'.

In fact, American pundits have discussed the Republican Party establishment's preference
    to have Mike Pence rather than Donald Trump as President. If Donald Trump was assassinated,
    then there likely would be Republican sighs of relief behind the indignant public displays of mourning.
  5. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    21 Jan '17 02:52
    Originally posted by Duchess64
    The troll Eladar keeps showing his abysmal 'reading comprehension'.

In fact, American pundits have discussed the Republican Party establishment's preference
    to have Mike Pence rather than Donald Trump as President. If Donald Trump was assassinated,
    then there likely would be Republican sighs of relief behind the indignant public displays of mourning.
    Racist troll
  6. Standard memberDeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    Cosmopolis
    Moves
    21 Jan '17 04:33
    Originally posted by Eladar
    You are a racist. If someone said assassinate Obama that person would be a racist. Anyone who asks for a president to be killed is a racist.
    Duchess is asking if it is possible that an orthodox Republican would do that rather than making a request for that outcome. I think it is quite unlikely as what we see in public is Trump playing to the crowds. In private I suspect that quite different things are being said. Therefore I think that if Trump were to be assassinated it is much more likely to be a disappointed supporter than an orthodox Republican.
  7. Joined
    15 Dec '03
    Moves
    21 Jan '17 09:13
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    Join the club... we are all racists, sexist, deplorables. Why? Because the left wing radicals like Duchess says so.
    Oh, and BTW she has found the only legitimate source of news... CNN..🙄
    You forgot suzy. Hatin life right now. I love it.