Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    13029
    18 Nov '15 06:34
    Inciting Racial Hatred and Violence

    YouTube
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    13029
    18 Nov '15 06:40
    Anti-White Terrorism: Black on White Violence

    YouTube
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    13029
    18 Nov '15 07:00
    Dangers of "Diversity"

    YouTube
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    13029
    23 Nov '15 19:13
    Anti-racist is a code word for anti-White

    YouTube
  5. The Catbird's Seat
    Joined
    21 Oct '06
    Moves
    2598
    23 Nov '15 19:28
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Anti-racist is a code word for anti-White

    [youtube]9gmuGFwlHsA[/youtube]
    The blonde with the great rack has most of the strong punch lines.
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    13029
    24 Nov '15 01:21
    Originally posted by normbenign
    The blonde with the great rack has most of the strong punch lines.
    I did not notice. I'll have to look at that again. Thanks. 😉
  7. Subscriberkmax87
    Land of Free
    Health and Education
    Joined
    09 Oct '04
    Moves
    82196
    24 Nov '15 08:112 edits
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Anti-racist is a code word for anti-White

    [youtube]9gmuGFwlHsA[/youtube]
    I really feel sorry for these much maligned poorly understood, insecure, scared and frightened white people. Hopefully they can find comfort with these guys who draw on a rich history that dates back to the civil war and beyond. Watch from about 2:35 if you're in a hurry, and don't worry white people, your future is assured!

    YouTube
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    13029
    24 Nov '15 10:071 edit
    Originally posted by kmax87
    I really feel sorry for these much maligned poorly understood, insecure, scared and frightened white people. Hopefully they can find comfort with these guys who draw on a rich history that dates back to the civil war and beyond. Watch from about 2:35 if you're in a hurry, and don't worry white people, your future is assured!

    [youtube]ac0BxACky5w[/youtube]
    White Lives Matter. White Power. Donald Trump For President. 😏
  9. The Catbird's Seat
    Joined
    21 Oct '06
    Moves
    2598
    24 Nov '15 14:41
    Originally posted by kmax87
    I really feel sorry for these much maligned poorly understood, insecure, scared and frightened white people. Hopefully they can find comfort with these guys who draw on a rich history that dates back to the civil war and beyond. Watch from about 2:35 if you're in a hurry, and don't worry white people, your future is assured!

    [youtube]ac0BxACky5w[/youtube]
    As an Australian, you ought to be able to understand at least a little the racial sensitivities in the US.

    Racial demographics are quite different in the US. Many parts of flyover country, have hardly any black population, and many US cities have little or no Whites.

    The truth is somewhat hard to come by, but my personal observations about racial harmony in America, are that it is almost the same as when French writer DeTochville travelled American in the 19th century, that relations are much more cordial in the South between blacks and whites, than in the north, especially in the cities. For years, I lived in Detroit on a block where I was the only white face to be found.
  10. Zugzwang
    Joined
    08 Jun '07
    Moves
    2120
    24 Nov '15 20:031 edit
    Originally posted by kmax87
    I really feel sorry for these much maligned poorly understood, insecure, scared and frightened white people. Hopefully they can find comfort with these guys who draw on a rich history that dates back to the civil war and beyond. Watch from about 2:35 if you're in a hurry, and don't worry white people, your future is assured!

    [youtube]ac0BxACky5w[/youtube]
    I met a white American activist in an 'immigration reform' group. He told me that his personal
    dream was for the USA to become an all-white country, though he did not explain exactly
    how all non-white people would be removed from the USA. Of course, he denied that he's a racist.
    He even said that he would consider allowing a few of the most exceptional non-white Americans
    (such as an Olympic champion athlete) to stay in the USA as long as they accepted that
    the USA always would be a white man's country where white men would hold all the power.

    In the meantime, he complained that he could not find employment as an engineer because
    he faced too much competition from non-white (mainly Asian) applicants. He admitted
    that his academic record was mediocre But he vehemently believed that his being a
    'C' student in engineering made him more qualified than an Asian 'A' student in that field.
    Why did he consider himself obviously superior to non-whites with better performances?
    He explained, "I'm very proud of being white, and I'm not afraid to say it out loud.
    White people built America, and so white people always should have the first choice of
    the best jobs and everything else. If non-white people don't like that, they must leave."

    So whenever he says in public that his goal is to stop all non-white immigration to the USA,
    I keep in mind that's only the first step of his racial political agenda.
  11. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52853
    24 Nov '15 20:17
    Originally posted by Duchess64
    I met a white American activist in an 'immigration reform' group. He told me that his personal
    dream was for the USA to become an all-white country, though he did not explain exactly
    how all non-white people would be removed from the USA. Of course, he denied that he's a racist.
    He even said that he would consider allowing a few of the most exceptiona ...[text shortened]... migration to the USA,
    I keep in mind that's only the first step of his racial political agenda.
    Wonder what he would do with the REAL Americans, you know, the ones who were here about 20,000 years ago? Last I checked, they were not white.....
  12. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    13029
    25 Nov '15 00:491 edit
    Originally posted by Duchess64
    I met a white American activist in an 'immigration reform' group. He told me that his personal
    dream was for the USA to become an all-white country, though he did not explain exactly
    how all non-white people would be removed from the USA. Of course, he denied that he's a racist.
    He even said that he would consider allowing a few of the most exceptiona ...[text shortened]... migration to the USA,
    I keep in mind that's only the first step of his racial political agenda.
    I have never met anyone like that. I am sure that he is among the minority of the Whites in America. However, with all these racial tensions with riots, Black Lives Matter, Black Feet Matter, dening that All Lives Matter, plus the rise of more White discrimination, many Whies are seeing a trend that seems to be aimed at eliminating any fairness for them.
  13. Subscriberkmax87
    Land of Free
    Health and Education
    Joined
    09 Oct '04
    Moves
    82196
    26 Nov '15 07:57
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    ... many Whi(t)es are seeing a trend that seems to be aimed at eliminating any fairness for them.
    But its an amped up extreme rhetoric that equates pc speach with genocide and recasts Obama's incremental shift by OECD standards towards a social safety net as the embodiment of Antichrist/Stalin and Hitler.
    Kudos to anyone living today wanting to distance themselves from the sins of their forefathers, but the extreme overstatement of their white predicament only serves to mock the legitimacy of their cause.
  14. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    13029
    27 Nov '15 01:12
    Originally posted by normbenign
    As an Australian, you ought to be able to understand at least a little the racial sensitivities in the US.

    Racial demographics are quite different in the US. Many parts of flyover country, have hardly any black population, and many US cities have little or no Whites.

    The truth is somewhat hard to come by, but my personal observations about racia ...[text shortened]... e cities. For years, I lived in Detroit on a block where I was the only white face to be found.
    Whites are getting fed up with the attitube of Blacks that continue to think all their problems in life are the cause of White people. We say it is time for them to get over it, just like we think the Democrats should stop blaming George W. Bush for everything they screw up. It is time they take responsibility for their own actions.
  15. The Catbird's Seat
    Joined
    21 Oct '06
    Moves
    2598
    27 Nov '15 02:20
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Whites are getting fed up with the attitube of Blacks that continue to think all their problems in life are the cause of White people. We say it is time for them to get over it, just like we think the Democrats should stop blaming George W. Bush for everything they screw up. It is time they take responsibility for their own actions.
    I was getting at the notion that Australians who live in the big coastal cities would seldom if ever see an aboriginal, and aboriginals would seldom see but a wandering white man.

    Likewise in some parts of America, one would have to go hunting to find a black person, and in some parts of urban America, white people are as rare as hen's teeth.

    Many black leaders are finally waking up to the opportunity for black people to move forward, but it mostly has to do with self improvement of their own neighborhoods and culture. As divided as America is, white people don't really have that much to do with black's opportunities one way or the other.
Back to Top