1. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    11 May '21 16:04
    To those that cannot believe a large conspiracy could not continue without being exposed. You know, the guy that says "nobody could keep that secret".

There is no need, and powerful people are well aware of it.

"Only the small secrets need to be protected. The large ones are kept secret by public incredulity."---Marshall McLuha
  2. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    11 May '21 16:13
    @metal-brain said
    To those that cannot believe a large conspiracy could not continue without being exposed. You know, the guy that says "nobody could keep that secret".

"Only the small secrets need to be protected. The large ones are kept secret by public incredulity."---Marshall McLuha
    It’s a poorly kept secret that you’ve slipped your handlers and spat your meds out again.
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    11 May '21 16:16
    @metal-brain said

I think this principle is most easily demonstrated by the collapse of WTC 7 at near free fall acceleration ( documented by several videos ), official reason ( NIST ), collapse due to normal office fires...
  4. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    11 May '21 17:271 edit
    @metal-brain said

Life is not all sunshine and roses. Sometimes bad things happen to good people, and "good" does not always win. I don't like it anymore than you do.

So - What large conspiracy is darkening your world?
  5. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    11 May '21 18:37
    @joe-shmo said
    I think this principle is most easily demonstrated by the collapse of WTC 7 at near free fall acceleration ( documented by several videos ), official reason ( NIST ), collapse due to normal office fires...
    Yes, I agree. There are many examples I think. Some that people probably don't think about much.

Take the holocaust for example. How long did it take before the German people became aware of the mass extermination of Jews? I am sure there was an effort to keep that conspiracy secret, but I'll bet "incredulity" was a factor in that as well.

It is likely that people don't think their government could possibly be as horrible as Nazi Germany, Russia's Stalin era or the astonishing Mao genocide in China. When people are not evil themselves they find it hard to project evil onto others when they should. I think people generally believe that people they are familiar with mean well in a naive way.

WTC 7 should be obvious to anyone who views the collapse, but when officials say otherwise and it is supported by thick propaganda a lot of people believe the propaganda because the alternative is hard to accept. They would have to question their whole lifelong belief system and that is too much brutal truth. The lie is much more soothing and blissful.

People generally prefer blissful ignorance. The truth is far too ugly, yet we accept Julius Caesar was assassinated in a brutal conspiracy that would be shocking if it happened today. It is interesting that we accept past shockers while denying them today.

Cognitive dissonance is fascinating. It seems to be the root of denial in recent history.
  6. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    12 May '21 01:51
    @kevcvs57 said
    It’s a poorly kept secret that you’ve slipped your handlers and spat your meds out again.
    Hahaha

Classic.
  7. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    12 May '21 01:56
    @kevcvs57 said
    Handlers? LOL!
    Paranoid much?
    You need meds. You and shav both.
  8. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    12 May '21 02:01
    @metal-brain said
    Handlers? LOL!
    Paranoid much?
    You need meds. You and shav both.
    That’s your lack of meds speaking.

Clozapine is your friend. Just keep repeating that until they’ve doses you.
  9. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    12 May '21 02:23
    @shavixmir said
    That’s your lack of meds speaking.

Clozapine is your friend. Just keep repeating that until they’ve doses you.
    LOL!
    Let me ask permission from my handlers. LOL!!!!!!!
  10. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    12 May '21 10:10
    @metal-brain said

it's not a conspiracy if it's general knowledge, dear.

The fact that pharmaceutical companies massively overcharge for their drugs in the US is not a conspiracy, it's not a secret.
    A flat Earth is a conspiracy and people claiming that are stupid. Bill Gates putting microchips in vaccines is a conspiracy and people believing that are stupid.

Believing you and a couple of buddies on Facebook have uncovered pretty much anything that the general population doesn't know is generally stupid.
  11. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    12 May '21 19:53
    @zahlanzi said
    it's not a conspiracy if it's general knowledge, dear.

The fact that pharmaceutical companies massively overcharge for their drugs in the US is not a conspiracy, it's not a secret.
    A flat Earth is a conspiracy and people claiming that are stupid. Bill Gates putting microchips in vaccines is a conspiracy and people believing that are stupid.

Believing you and a coupl ...[text shortened]... ok have uncovered pretty much anything that the general population doesn't know is generally stupid.
    Yes it is.
    Iran Contra was a conspiracy and is now common knowledge.

You left out the word "theory" you silly person.
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    12 May '21 20:07
    @metal-brain said
    Yes it is.

He didn't say "common knowledge".

After seeing what you vomit into this forum on a regular basis, obviously conspiracy theories can be "common knowledge".

That Trump really won the election in a landslide is a somewhat "common" piece of "knowledge" in this country. That doesn't mean it has any basis in fact.

What he said was "general knowledge". You know, real, actual knowledge.
  13. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    13 May '21 13:49
    @suzianne said
    He didn't say "common knowledge".

After seeing what you vomit into this forum on a regular basis, obviously conspiracy theories can be "common knowledge".

That Trump really won the election in a landslide is a somewhat "common" piece of "knowledge" in this country. That doesn't mean it has any basis in fact.

What he said was "general knowledge". You know, real, actual knowledge.
    He didn't say conspiracy theories, he said conspiracy which implies factual. He doesn't know the difference.
  14. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    13 May '21 13:57
    @metal-brain said
    Yes it is.

Oh you idiot there is difference between criminal conspiracy and a conspiracy theory.
    I don’t remember you or anyone else putting forward a conspiracy theory about the US government trading cocaine for weapons. It was a secret illegal activity until it wasn’t. Your Gates BS for instance has been going on forever without a shred of evidence, much like the Big Lie.
  15. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    13 May '21 14:07
    @kevcvs57 said
    Oh you idiot there is difference between criminal conspiracy and a conspiracy theory.
    I don’t remember you or anyone else putting forward a conspiracy theory about the US government trading cocaine for weapons. It was a secret illegal activity until it wasn’t. Your Gates BS for instance has been going on forever without a shred of evidence, much like the Big Lie.
    US government trading cocaine for weapons is a factual conspiracy revealed by the Iran/Contra investigation. Before it was revealed as fact it was a conspiracy theory that happened to be very true. Oliver North admitted it under oath. Then Reagan (the war on drugs POTUS) called North a hero.

Iran/Contra is a conspiracy, not a conspiracy theory. The theory part has sailed a long time ago. Naturally, the corporate news media calls it a scandal instead of a conspiracy.

Once a criminal conspiracy like Iran /Contra is proven it is never called a conspiracy by propagandists. That would legitimize conspiracies that they would rather you reject out of hand.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree