Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    14746
    13 Jul '18 04:55
    Why do independent investigations in the political world take so long? It seems like they are milking the job for the money. How do you know an investigator isn't goofing off on the job and doing as little as possible? I know they have to make reports and document everything for congress, but how do we know they couldn't have done that in a fraction of the time it took?
  2. Germany
    Joined
    27 Oct '08
    Moves
    3118
    13 Jul '18 06:27
    Ever try reading legal documents back-to-back?
  3. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    14746
    13 Jul '18 07:30
    Originally posted by @kazetnagorra
    Ever try reading legal documents back-to-back?
    Yeah, I hate it. I never could read for long periods of time.
    Years though? I'm still skeptical.
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35854
    13 Jul '18 08:22
    Originally posted by @metal-brain
    Yeah, I hate it. I never could read for long periods of time.
    Years though? I'm still skeptical.
    I really doubt you ever made it through just one.
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52855
    13 Jul '18 19:541 edit
    Originally posted by @metal-brain
    Why do independent investigations in the political world take so long? It seems like they are milking the job for the money. How do you know an investigator isn't goofing off on the job and doing as little as possible? I know they have to make reports and document everything for congress, but how do we know they couldn't have done that in a fraction of the time it took?
    You mean you are with the Republicans yesterday screaming the Mueller investigation has taken a year but the Bengazi one took almost 3 years with zero indictiments but Mueller has come up with 5 guilty pleas already and now charges against individual Russians caught hacking into Democrat computers and such? Is that your bitch? It should be all over in a week or two or it is overdone?

    The cretin republicans are doing everything in their power to kill the Mueller probe and I totally worry Trumpf will fire all of them in a vain attempt to stop it, NO COLLUSION HERE, is his mantra. Even though he has gotten hundreds of millions from Russians to finance his weak empire, gee, I wonder why he is so limp on Putin and calling Un a good guy and dissing our own NATO friends, saying the Europeans are getting more out of it that the US, even though NATO has been invoked one time and one time only since it was invented near 70 years ago now, and that was to help the USA in 2001. Funny how Trumpf ignores that part.
  6. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    81397
    13 Jul '18 23:32
    Originally posted by @sonhouse
    You mean you are with the Republicans yesterday screaming the Mueller investigation has taken a year but the Bengazi one took almost 3 years with zero indictiments but Mueller has come up with 5 guilty pleas already and now charges against individual Russians caught hacking into Democrat computers and such? Is that your bitch? It should be all over in a we ...[text shortened]... near 70 years ago now, and that was to help the USA in 2001. Funny how Trumpf ignores that part.
    and yet no proof of Trump Russia collusion. Damn what a dumbass you are.
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35854
    13 Jul '18 23:42
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
    and yet no proof of Trump Russia collusion. Damn what a dumbass you are.
    So why hasn't Kushner had his sec clearance restored?
  8. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    81397
    13 Jul '18 23:44
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    So why hasn't Kushner had his sec clearance restored?
    he has...SNITCH! how ignorant are you?
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52855
    14 Jul '18 02:371 edit
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
    he has...SNITCH! how ignorant are you?
    The main issue is the frigging Russians digging into our election process, that bothers you not at all?

    Whether Trump knew or not, time may tell that one but right now we have solid evidence of the interference with out election and that has to worry your buddy Trumpf since he would have to view that as the image of him having a tainted presidency, collusion or not. But that is only the start of his problems, wait till Cohen flips and Mantafort.

    They know where all the skeletons are buried and you better believe with Trumpf there ARE skeletons by the dozen. His dealings with Russia goes back decades and hundreds of millions of bucks pumped to him and now Putin is getting his payback, Trump stupidly disses our best allies, buddies up to Un in NK, disses the UK and Germany and NATO, not the best idea.

    He is in absolute fact doing Putin's work for him, sowing discontent around the world, Putin has to be tickled pink. But of course none of that means a thing to you, right? Trumpf can do no wrong......
  10. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    14746
    14 Jul '18 14:461 edit
    Originally posted by @sonhouse
    You mean you are with the Republicans yesterday screaming the Mueller investigation has taken a year but the Bengazi one took almost 3 years with zero indictiments but Mueller has come up with 5 guilty pleas already and now charges against individual Russians caught hacking into Democrat computers and such? Is that your bitch? It should be all over in a we ...[text shortened]... near 70 years ago now, and that was to help the USA in 2001. Funny how Trumpf ignores that part.
    I did not specify any specific investigation. I meant all of them. They ALL take too long.
    Russians caught hacking? Where is your evidence? I can say that the Vatican hacked into the DNC. Are you going to believe me without evidence? Where is the evidence that people from the Russian government hacked the DNC?

    "NATO has been invoked one time and one time only since it was invented near 70 years ago"

    Are you talking about Article 5? NATO is just part of the empire. They invade countries without good reason anyway. They bombed Serbia and helped the Muslims that started a civil war. They bombed Libya. NATO is just a name for murdering pack animals.
Back to Top