Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. Account suspended
    Joined
    02 Jan '15
    Moves
    10189
    06 Sep '15 15:24
    We've really fallen down the rabbit hole, haven't we?

    YouTube
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    06 Sep '15 15:25
    Snakes like rabbit holes.
  3. The Catbird's Seat
    Joined
    21 Oct '06
    Moves
    2598
    07 Sep '15 14:43
    Originally posted by FishHead111
    We've really fallen down the rabbit hole, haven't we?

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imCyK4rt71s
    All we hear is that young black males are routinely killed by over assertive cops. Unless you subscribe to Colin Flaherty's page you would not hear about these all to common events. As to the killing of young black males, most of them are killed by other young black males.
  4. Standard memberfinnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    To the Left
    Joined
    25 Jun '06
    Moves
    64930
    07 Sep '15 20:43
    Originally posted by normbenign
    All we hear is that young black males are routinely killed by over assertive cops. Unless you subscribe to Colin Flaherty's page you would not hear about these all to common events. As to the killing of young black males, most of them are killed by other young black males.
    Blame the victim. Always blame the victim.
  5. SubscriberAThousandYoung
    iEn guardia, Ingles!
    tinyurl.com/y43jqfyd
    Joined
    23 Aug '04
    Moves
    24791
    07 Sep '15 20:51
    Originally posted by normbenign
    All we hear is that young black males are routinely killed by over assertive cops. Unless you subscribe to Colin Flaherty's page you would not hear about these all to common events. As to the killing of young black males, most of them are killed by other young black males.
    Comparing citizens killed by government men with guns to a minor scuffle is obscene. It shows your racism.
  6. Account suspended
    Joined
    02 Jan '15
    Moves
    10189
    08 Sep '15 01:32
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    Comparing citizens killed by government men with guns to a minor scuffle is obscene. It shows your racism.
    Blacks killed by cops in shoot outs = 100 or so yearly average.
    Blacks killed by other blacks over some piddly reason each year = 6000+.
    Minor scuffles?
  7. SubscriberAThousandYoung
    iEn guardia, Ingles!
    tinyurl.com/y43jqfyd
    Joined
    23 Aug '04
    Moves
    24791
    08 Sep '15 01:56
    Originally posted by FishHead111
    Blacks killed by cops in shoot outs = 100 or so yearly average.
    Blacks killed by other blacks over some piddly reason each year = 6000+.
    Minor scuffles?
    The video in question did not end with a death. Norm was out of line to make that comparison.
  8. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    08 Sep '15 10:49
    Originally posted by finnegan
    Blame the victim. Always blame the victim.
    It's Bush's fault. 😛
  9. The Catbird's Seat
    Joined
    21 Oct '06
    Moves
    2598
    08 Sep '15 11:26
    Originally posted by finnegan
    Blame the victim. Always blame the victim.
    In this case, the victim and the perp are the same.
  10. The Catbird's Seat
    Joined
    21 Oct '06
    Moves
    2598
    08 Sep '15 11:29
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    The video in question did not end with a death. Norm was out of line to make that comparison.
    Norm was not out of line, because the original incident was not deadly. It very well could have been, and the issue is violence among young black men, which I felt was appropriate to point out is manifest most often against other young black men.
Back to Top