Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    18 Jun '19 18:36
    There is no doubt the maniacs Bolton and Pompeo are pushing the orange idiot into a war with Iran.

My question is, what exactly can americans do to prevent it?
    I thought only congress had the power to declare war but the way it is discussed in the media it seems these asholes don't really need congressional approval.
  2. Alabama
    Moves
    18 Jun '19 19:05
    @zahlanzi said
    There is no doubt the maniacs Bolton and Pompeo are pushing the orange idiot into a war with Iran.

I thought only congress had the power to declare war but the way it is discussed in the media it seems these asholes don't really need congressional approval.
    Not meaning to sound smarty, but isn’t it Iran doing the pushing, or some country in the East? It’s not us. I think I’m watching the correct news on CNN.
  3. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    18 Jun '19 19:13
    @livineasy4 said
    Not meaning to sound smarty, but isn’t it Iran doing the pushing, or some country in the East? It’s not us. I think I’m watching the correct news on CNN.
    This is a liberal forum where they have moved on from W and now blame Trump for everything.
  4. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    18 Jun '19 19:31
    @zahlanzi said

Yeah the US is bombing oil tankers...no wait...
  5. Alabama
    Moves
    18 Jun '19 19:40
    @mott-the-hoople said
    Yeah the US is bombing oil tankers...no wait...
    It is a stretch to think that one could, in effect, defend Iran about ANYTHING that might even resemble something We have done to upset them, as they do their threats and actions. Boy you liberal guys really hate Donald trump.
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    18 Jun '19 19:571 edit
    @eladar said
    This is a liberal forum where they have moved on from W and now blame Trump for everything.
    Except that Trump DID do this by letting Iran off the leash by revoking the Iran nuclear deal Obama set up.

Truly the work of an idiot.
  7. Alabama
    Moves
    18 Jun '19 20:27
    @suzianne said
    Except that Trump DID do this by letting Iran off the leash by revoking the Iran nuclear deal Obama set up.

Truly the work of an idiot.
    How can you say that when Iran said it would raise rnrichment low grade uranium beyond the limits set by the 2015 international nuclear deal. They are violating the deal, which is in place And they are definitely guilty for putting bombs on tankers, bombing tankers. and they have attacked a tanker. Would you want them to increase their nuclear arsenal by enriching uranium? And what has all that got to do with the United States president ?
  8. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    18 Jun '19 20:28
    @livineasy4 said
    don't worry you didn't sound smart at all

yes, Iran is trying to get the biggest military on the planet to attack them.
  9. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    18 Jun '19 20:33
    @livineasy4 said
    How can you say that when Iran said it would raise rnrichment low grade uranium beyond the limits set by the 2015 international nuclear deal. They are violating the deal, which is in place And they are definitely guilty for putting bombs on tankers, bombing tankers. and they have attacked a tanker. Would you want them to increase their nuclear arsenal by enriching uranium? And what has all that got to do with the United States president ?
    after the US withdrew from the deal, imposed sanctions on them, forced Europe to do the same.

Iran respected absolutely every provision in the deal until the orange idiot tore it up just so he can say he destroyed everything Obama accomplished.

"And they are definitely guilty for putting bombs on tankers, bombing tankers. and they have attacked a tanker."
    There is absolutely no proof of that.

"Would you want them to increase their nuclear arsenal by enriching uranium? "
    If only there was a deal in place preventing just that, a deal that was working.

"And what has all that got to do with the United States president ?"
    He unilaterally withdrew from the deal, imposed sanctions on Iran, forced everyone to do the same and pretty much backed Iran into a corner. Now, with an invasion being imminent, Iran has no choice but to start enriching uranium again.
  10. Joined
    27 Jul '10
    Moves
    18 Jun '19 23:28
    @zahlanzi said
    after the US withdrew from the deal, imposed sanctions on them, forced Europe to do the same.

Iran respected absolutely every provision in the deal until the orange idiot tore it up just so he can say he destroyed everything Obama accomplished.

"And they are definitely guilty for putting bombs on tankers, bombing tankers. and they have attacked a tanker."
    There is a ...[text shortened]... rner. Now, with an invasion being imminent, Iran has no choice but to start enriching uranium again.
    The 2015 agreement was full of holes, like Obama. Maybe Iran abided, as you say, but, hey, we didn’t like it. We are the USA.....a big stick. Do you remember the ‘ line in the sand.’What a wimp. You see, Trump said “hmmmm, the nuclear deal has no ban on ballistic missles (which they keep testing), no site inspections, poorly planned expiration dates. Bad Deal” Generally,, businessmen get out of bad deals. Then followed trump’s sanctions, and Europe is with him. So now Iran is feeling pressure. Say what you will, Trump knows his stuff. All Iran is doing is trying to scare the world, as said WSJ last week. Plus, Europe needs us more than they need Iran. If Europe is ‘mad’ , Trump is non-plussed.

Trump will effort to pressure Iran to negotiate. Meanwhile, since Trump’s booming success in making the US no longer dependent on foreign oil ( thanks to his genius fracking)’ , Europe knows we are good for oil supply and Iran no longer has a big stick.

You may be saying above he “backed Iran into a corner” and that they are thus getting frisky. Yes, they obviously have been growing nuclear with huge oil money, but your man Trump will squeeze their windfall money to a trickle, and thwart terrorism and bring them wimping to the table. Or, they have no value on human life, like the japs in WWII, so will let us get tough. Be glad Trump is tough. Obama would smile and give them a nice present, maybe an

So, how to reduce the danger of a war, you ask? Europe needs to join us in a campaign to persuade them to renegotiate, and to stop with the terrorism. Be glad that Trump is seemingly friends with all the dictators of the world, which pisses all the liberals off, but again as I have said many times, there is method in his madness. Maybe all those bad guys will join us to settle Iran down.
  11. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    18 Jun '19 23:50
    @Zahlanzi
    “Iran respected absolutely every provision in the deal “

That is a lie!
  12. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    18 Jun '19 23:52
    Irans navy is soon to be nonexistent!
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    18 Jun '19 23:53
    @averagejoe1 said
    The 2015 agreement was full of holes, like Obama. Maybe Iran abided, as you say, but, hey, we didn’t like it. We are the USA.....a big stick. Do you remember the ‘ line in the sand.’What a wimp. You see, Trump said “hmmmm, the nuclear deal has no ban on ballistic missles (which they keep testing), no site inspections, poorly planned expiration dates. Bad Deal” General ...[text shortened]... times, there is method in his madness. Maybe all those bad guys will join us to settle Iran down.
    Like I said earlier, another 'uninformed American'.

Trump loves you guys, you give him complete carte blanche to be an idiot.

He is the one who gave Iran the okay to start this business again.
  14. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    18 Jun '19 23:55
    @mott-the-hoople said
    @Zahlanzi
    “Iran respected absolutely every provision in the deal “

That is a lie!
    You wouldn't know a lie if it slapped you on the ass and called you 'sugar'.

How's Daddy Trump these days?
  15. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    19 Jun '19 00:46
    @suzianne said
    You wouldn't know a lie if it slapped you on the ass and called you 'sugar'.

How's Daddy Trump these days?
    having a hell of a party in Florida. You should be there.