Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. Subscriber AThousandYoung
    It's only business
    25 Feb '12 20:38 / 1 edit
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5OWRRJh-PI

    Are his ideas right?
  2. 27 Feb '12 12:57 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5OWRRJh-PI

    Are his ideas right?
    awesome , just awesome! Indeed why would anyone not want social equality, it really
    makes absolutely no sense. Last comment was hilarious, so true! All politicians
    should just cut to the chase in this way.
  3. Standard member finnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    27 Feb '12 15:49
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5OWRRJh-PI

    Are his ideas right?
    Yes. Be proud to be American rather than just a W W up fear. (Closing phrase)

    Incidentally some indications say that the Americans are moving left and the Republicans digging their own grave. For example, the current campaign on illegal immigrants is mobilizing the Latino vote - getting them angry, registered to vote and politically engaged as never before. Another example is the Occupy movement and the recognition of the role of the most wealthy in perverting policy across the board.

    Sounds to me like socialism is coming sooner than you think. The blockheads are not going to change their minds and they will be as angry as ever, but they are maybe not going to retain their grasp for much longer.
  4. 28 Feb '12 01:26
    Originally posted by finnegan
    Yes. Be proud to be American rather than just a W W up fear. (Closing phrase)

    Incidentally some indications say that the Americans are moving left and the Republicans digging their own grave. For example, the current campaign on illegal immigrants is mobilizing the Latino vote - getting them angry, registered to vote and politically engaged as never bef ...[text shortened]... ey will be as angry as ever, but they are maybe not going to retain their grasp for much longer.
    You are wrong to lay problems at the feet of the wealthy and ignore the role of government policy in creating our present problems. Who allowed the wealthy to have so much influence in our government? Just like Latinos mobilizing over immigration, the wealthy will do what they can to have policies that impact them in a positive way. It's not wealthy people's fault if the government is for sale. Politicians are to blame if they offer taxpayer money to banks with no strings attached, not bankers. Public risk and private profit, as approved by the government.
  5. 28 Feb '12 04:35
    Originally posted by dryhump
    You are wrong to lay problems at the feet of the wealthy and ignore the role of government policy in creating our present problems. Who allowed the wealthy to have so much influence in our government? Just like Latinos mobilizing over immigration, the wealthy will do what they can to have policies that impact them in a positive way. It's not wealthy people ...[text shortened]... strings attached, not bankers. Public risk and private profit, as approved by the government.
    Yes!!!! 'Cause when I bride someone (like Mitt did to Ron) I expect the full weight of the law to come down on that cheater when I sell him out for State's evidence!!! (Of course Ron will never talk so he'll never blow their game.) If I have murderers roaming the streets of my favorite city doing my bidding while the innocent suffer then who is responsible at all? If you knew what was good for you then you'd stay out of my way (or vote for the other guy!) I employ legions to sandpaper your plumpest hopes and the authorities always trace the crime right back to your front door and the telling blows are struck by their hands. Don't listen to people who tell you this doesn't make sense.