Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. 11 Mar '16 21:47
    Why doesn't Bernie put this video of Hillary (nearly dancing on Gaddafi's grave) into a negative campaign ad?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fgcd1ghag5Y

He is already implying she is corrupted by campaign contributions. Why not use the video clip before Trump does? Doesn't Bernie want to win or are the debates fake role playing to give the mere appearance of democracy?
  2. 11 Mar '16 22:01
    It's because JFK made the Illuminati fake the moon landing.
  3. Standard member vivify
    rain
    11 Mar '16 23:13 / 1 edit
    If you haven't noticed, the Democratic race has been fairly civil, including the debates. I think both Sanders and Clinton want to keep it that way, seeing how their opponents have sunk to embarrassing infantile behavior.

I remember during one debate, Bernie even pointed out that America is "sick" of hearing about her "damn emails". That was nice of him to stick up for an opponent.
  4. 11 Mar '16 23:40
    Originally posted by Metal Brain
    Why doesn't Bernie put this video of Hillary (nearly dancing on Gaddafi's grave) into a negative campaign ad?

He is already implying she is corrupted by campaign contributions. Why not use the video clip before Trump does? Doesn't Bernie want to win or are the debates fake role playing to give the mere appearance of democracy?
    Do you really think Bernie is in it to win?
  5. 14 Mar '16 16:02
    Originally posted by normbenign
    Do you really think Bernie is in it to win?
    No. This whole notion that Sanders wants to keep it clean so much that he is willing to lose is nonsense to me. If Trump wins the nomination he would use the same ammo against Hillary, but then again maybe he is just role playing too. I cannot rule that out. The game is rigged. It is role playing. It has to be.
    Perhaps it has been arranged that Bernie will be Hillary's VP. I'm not sure what is in it for Bernie, but nobody wants to lose that badly unless the reward is great.
  6. 14 Mar '16 16:14
    No. This whole notion that Sanders wants to keep it clean so much that he is willing to lose is nonsense to me. If Drumpf wins the nomination he would use the same ammo against Hillary, but then again maybe he is just role playing too. I cannot rule that out. The game is rigged. It is role playing. It has to be.
    Perhaps it has been arranged that Bernie ...[text shortened]... t sure what is in it for Bernie, but nobody wants to lose that badly unless the reward is great.
    "This whole notion that Sanders wants to keep it clean so much that he is willing to lose is nonsense to me"
    because you are the same kind of chimp that cheers for trump for inciting violence against muslims and protesters against him.

intelligent, reasonable adults very much like how the democratic campaign is going. they are talking about issues. they are doing it as civil as they can.

trump, cruz and rubio have no economic plan. have no reasonable foreign policy. they have actually engaged in a literal dick measuring contest.

bernie sanders not doing this means he doesn't want to win? i respectfully disagree and say he doesn't do this because he is resigned that baboons like you like the show trump puts up.
  7. 14 Mar '16 16:24
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    "This whole notion that Sanders wants to keep it clean so much that he is willing to lose is nonsense to me"
    because you are the same kind of chimp that cheers for trump for inciting violence against muslims and protesters against him.

intelligent, reasonable adults very much like how the democratic campaign is going. they are talking about issues. the ...[text shortened]... say he doesn't do this because he is resigned that baboons like you like the show trump puts up.
    Civility is a nice notion and all. I get what you are saying, but what good is it if you are a loser?

If Bernie doesn't use Hitlery's own words against her Trump will. This likely scenario cannot be denied if you believe Trump is completely independent of the establishment. Then again, Trump did say Hillary is a terrific woman and contributed to her campaign. Maybe it is likely nobody will bring it up but guys like me.

Hitlery will be our next president. It was decided long ago.
  8. Subscriber no1marauder
    It's Nice to Be Nice
    14 Mar '16 16:38

I broke my rule and looked at somebody's stupid YouTube (fortunately I only wasted 11 seconds).

I'm sure such an ad would be very effective for all those in the US infuriated at Gaddafi's death. That would be virtually nobody.
  9. 14 Mar '16 16:49
    Civility is a nice notion and all. I get what you are saying, but what good is it if you are a loser?
    Civility can get you votes just as a lack of civility can. The big question is whether or not there are more stupid americans than more rational ones.

Which makes us wonder why you are bothering even discussing this given that nothing anyone says will affect the outcome. It also means either Trump hopes to make a profit off a failed campaign (I actually suspect he will) or he is stupid to have run at all, or he knows something you don't.
  10. 15 Mar '16 08:57 / 1 edit

If Bernie doesn't use Hitlery's own words against her Drumpf will. This likely scenario cannot be denied if you believe Drumpf is completely independent of the establishment. Then again, Drumpf did say Hillary is a terrific woman and contributed to h ...[text shortened]... ll bring it up but guys like me.

"Civility is a nice notion and all. I get what you are saying, but what good is it if you are a loser? "
    means that maybe you are not prepared to win at any cost, no matter how many people you step on? means that he doesn't want to win with the support of people that demand this kind of circus and then be indebted to them?

"If Bernie doesn't use Hitlery's own words against her"
    he did. in a civilized manner. when it was relevant to the discussion.

"Hitlery will be our next president"
    you are hilarious. so witty. i get it. hitlery rhymes with hillary and hillary is like hitler, such an intelligent remark. i am sure you have lots of evidence of hillary saying something nazi-ish. like that time where she asked for mass deportation of a group, no wait that was trump. or maybe the time where demanded to restrict the press, wait that was trump as well.

anyway, i am sure you have actual evidence to support your statement and you're not talking out of your ass again.
  11. Standard member sh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    15 Mar '16 17:49

That sort of rhetoric about Qadaffi would help her greatly in a general election.
  12. 15 Mar '16 19:18
    Originally posted by sh76
    That sort of rhetoric about Qadaffi would help her greatly in a general election.
    I think Hillary wants to stay as far away from Qadafi, Libya, and Benghazi as possible.
  13. Standard member bill718
    Enigma
    15 Mar '16 19:33

Maybe Sanders doesn't want to sink his campaign into the mud like Trump does.
  14. 15 Mar '16 19:43
    Originally posted by bill718
    Maybe Sanders doesn't want to sink his campaign into the mud like Trump does.
    There is so much negative against Hillary already, why?

Who knows, maybe the illegal immigrant vote will get Bernie in.
  15. 15 Mar '16 19:45
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    Civility can get you votes just as a lack of civility can. The big question is whether or not there are more stupid americans than more rational ones.

[b]Hitlery will be our next president. It was decided long ago.

Which makes us wonder why you are bothering even discussing this given that nothing anyone says will affect the outcome. It also means ...[text shortened]... I actually suspect he will) or he is stupid to have run at all, or he knows something you don't.[/b]
    I've heard a few Americans dismiss the electoral system this way, but I find it strange coming from a South African.