Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. 20 Oct '13 12:20 / 1 edit
    With his unfailing love for Obama, that rivals that of USAparatrooper man, could Moon be gay? He even puts Chris Matthews to shame.

In addition, moon spends all of his time writing about how he hates women, specifically, GOP leaders in Washington who cave to Obama like school girls on prom night every chance they get.

Not that anything is wrong with that.
  2. 20 Oct '13 12:42
    Everybody that likes Obama is gay.
  3. 20 Oct '13 13:01
    Originally posted by whodey
    With his unfailing love for Obama, that rivals that of USAparatrooper man, could Moon be gay? He even puts Chris Matthews to shame.

In addition, moon spends all of his time writing about how he hates women, specifically, GOP leaders in Washington who cave to Obama like school girls on prom night every chance they get.

He doesn't like guns, so what do you think?
  4. 20 Oct '13 13:23

leaving aside the utter stupidity of your arguments(which i hope it means you are joking).

would it matter ? for anything other than you asking him out on a date or not?
  5. 20 Oct '13 13:45
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    leaving aside the utter stupidity of your arguments(which i hope it means you are joking).

would it matter ? for anything other than you asking him out on a date or not?
    Why does this thread exist at all? Moderators, do your duty!
  6. 20 Oct '13 14:52
    Originally posted by Teinosuke
    Why does this thread exist at all? Moderators, do your duty!
    Mods only act if they are alerted, just like the fuzz.

I think I hear sirens....................................
  7. Standard member bill718
    Enigma
    20 Oct '13 14:52 / 1 edit

Is Whodey really THAT dumb? He writes posts with little or no data to back it up, engages in personal attacks rather than sticking to issues, and has no central theme to his ideas, but veers erratically from one subject to another with no rhyme or reason.

Not that there's anything wrong with that
  8. 20 Oct '13 15:14
    Originally posted by bill718
    Is Whodey really THAT dumb? He writes posts with little or no data to back it up, engages in personal attacks rather than sticking to issues, and has no central theme to his ideas, but veers erratically from one subject to another with no rhyme or reason.

I'll give you a rhyme

for no reason.
  9. 20 Oct '13 17:03

I believe there's a word for what you're describing.

Troll..
  10. 20 Oct '13 18:32
    Originally posted by USArmyParatrooper
    I believe there's a word for what you're describing.

Troll..
    Don't call bill a troll
  11. Standard member wolfgang59
    Infidel
    20 Oct '13 19:19
    Originally posted by KilgoreTrout15
    Everybody that likes Obama is gay.
    When do you get to be KilgoreTrout16?
    ... and grow up?
  12. 20 Oct '13 19:40 / 1 edit
    He's a typical republican, although he claims he won't vote republican anymore. But as republicans are habitual liars, we don't know if he's telling the truth on that one.
  13. 20 Oct '13 20:29 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    When do you get to be KilgoreTrout16?
    ... and grow up?
    shut it, you're gay!
  14. 20 Oct '13 22:09
    Originally posted by joe beyser
    He doesn't like guns, so what do you think?
    You have to suspect a Texan who doesn't like guns, of what I don't know.
  15. 20 Oct '13 22:12
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    He's a typical republican, although he claims he won't vote republican anymore. But as republicans are habitual liars, we don't know if he's telling the truth on that one.
    I'm pretty sure that if you spent any time in the US, you'ld know that lying and politician are like ham and cheese.