Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. 01 Oct '14 23:13
    http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2014/09/29/Report-Obama-Has-Missed-Over-Half-His-Second-Term-Daily-Intel-Briefings

Compare this with his "present votes while serving in congress, and it makes me sick.. totally out of his league, and is only in that position because he is black... certainly under qualified for the job.
  2. 01 Oct '14 23:19
    Originally posted by Hugh Glass
    http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2014/09/29/Report-Obama-Has-Missed-Over-Half-His-Second-Term-Daily-Intel-Briefings

Compare this with his "present votes while serving in congress, and it makes me sick.. totally out of his league, and is only in that position because he is black... certainly under qualified for the job.
    Asleep? Or just lazy? Probably worrying about his Tee time at Congressional.
  3. Standard member RJHinds
    The Near Genius
    02 Oct '14 03:37 / 1 edit
    How about this?

Barack Obama cited the weakening of “Al Qaeda central” as one of his administration’s achievements. Commentators then highlighted that while that may be true – a more dangerous trend has taken place during his presidency, the rise of local jihadi groups in many more countries than Al Qaeda ever operated.

ISIS/ISIL’s leader claims to be a descendant of the Prophet Mohammed’s family, and has religious credentials as a holder of a PhD in Islamic studies. These factors will help position him as a global leader.

http://www.thenational.ae/opinion/comment/isilx2019s-rapid-rise-illustrates-how-far-jihadism-has-evolved
  4. 02 Oct '14 05:25
    These factors will help position him as a global leader.

Lol! Good one. Keep 'em coming.
  5. Standard member bill718
    Enigma
    02 Oct '14 09:25

Yes indeed, Obama is not paying attention to anything. that's why America has had so many terror attacks on it's soil in the last 6 years, and Osama Bin Laden is still running loose, if that's not bad enough, he's even given up looking for those weapons of mass destruction in Iraq! We need a REAL president. A fine, Christian who will lead America to the greatness it one was. I pray for the return of a Bush in the White House, a man who will find those WMD's in Iraq, give us back those multi colored terror alerts we need so badly, leak the names of our own spy's if they disagree with our views, and boldly lead us back to the economy of 2008.
  6. Standard member RJHinds
    The Near Genius
    02 Oct '14 10:49
    Originally posted by bill718
    Yes indeed, Obama is not paying attention to anything. that's why America has had so many terror attacks on it's soil in the last 6 years, and Osama Bin Laden is still running loose, if that's not bad enough, he's even given up looking for those weapons of mass destruction in Iraq! We need a REAL president. A fine, Christian who will lead America to the grea ...[text shortened]... own spy's if they disagree with our views, and boldly lead us back to the economy of 2008.
    It is the leader of ISIS, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, that we need to worry about now. Obama allowed Baghdadi to be released from the U.S. detention camp named Camp Bucca near the Kuwaiti border in 2009. When he was freed, Baghdadi reportedly told U.S. Army reservists from Long Island, New York, “I'll see you guys in New York.”
  7. Standard member redbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    02 Oct '14 11:17
    Originally posted by normbenign
    Asleep? Or just lazy? Probably worrying about his Tee time at Congressional.
    not even in the car.
  8. 02 Oct '14 16:35
    Yes indeed, Obama is not paying attention to anything. that's why America has had so many terror attacks on it's soil in the last 6 years, and Osama Bin Laden is still running loose, if that's not bad enough, he's even given up looking for those weapons of mass destruction in Iraq! We need a REAL president. A fine, Christian who will lead America to the grea ...[text shortened]... own spy's if they disagree with our views, and boldly lead us back to the economy of 2008.
    Yeh he is keeping things under control, by not calling anything a terror attack. Instead it is "work place violence" when someone is beheaded, or shot by a guy screaming a Muslim religious screed.
  9. 09 Oct '14 04:30
    what was the bombing in Boston called,, I think it should be classified as a terrorist attack.. am I wrong?
  10. 09 Oct '14 04:32
    How about Boston,, we are calling that a terrorist attack,, we got Osama because Bush ran the ball to the 1 yard line, and Obama punched it in.. I cringe to think what would have happen if Obama were in office on 9/11.....
  11. Standard member RJHinds
    The Near Genius
    09 Oct '14 05:39
    what was the bombing in Boston called,, I think it should be classified as a terrorist attack.. am I wrong?
    I believe the Liberal news media is calling it the Boston Marathon Bombing. CNN and Fox News may refer to it as a terrorst attack.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/news/boston-marathon-bombing/
  12. Standard member Quarl
    Quarl
    09 Oct '14 23:13
    Originally posted by normbenign
    Yeh he is keeping things under control, by not calling anything a terror attack. Instead it is "work place violence" when someone is beheaded, or shot by a guy screaming a Muslim religious screed.
    Since January 2009, twenty terrorist attacks within the United States have resulted in 48 fatalities and 347 injuries (apart from casualties among the attackers). These are considered terrorist attacks based on the declared political/religious motivations of the attackers and/or the attackers' affiliations with organizations advocating politically-motivated violence. Of these 20 attacks, President Obama has acknowledged two as terrorism, has described one as workplace violence (a description placing limitations on services for the military casualties in this case), has condemned 10 more as acts of violence, and has not issued statements on the other 7.
  13. 09 Oct '14 23:30
    Originally posted by Quarl
    Since January 2009, twenty terrorist attacks within the United States have resulted in 48 fatalities and 347 injuries (apart from casualties among the attackers). These are considered terrorist attacks based on the declared political/religious motivations of the attackers and/or the attackers' affiliations with organizations advocating politically-motivated vi ...[text shortened]... case), has condemned 10 more as acts of violence, and has not issued statements on the other 7.
    He seems to have studiously avoided the words terror and terrorists most of the time.