Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Joined
    15 Oct '10
    Moves
    30 Jul '17 20:42
    An interesting piece in this morning's paper prompts this thread, in spite of the juvenilia it's sure to attract.
    We're looking for any adult comment that attempts to buttress Trump's effort to hide that he's over his head and drowning.
  2. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    30 Jul '17 21:49
    Originally posted by @stevemcc
    An interesting piece in this morning's paper prompts this thread, in spite of the juvenilia it's sure to attract.
    We're looking for any adult comment that attempts to buttress Trump's effort to hide that he's over his head and drowning.
    I had nothing nice to say about Obama.
  3. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    30 Jul '17 21:55
    here is a nice thing to say:

there are so few nice things to say about this orange baboon that the american public is paying attention more than ever to the american political process.
  4. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    30 Jul '17 21:55
    Originally posted by @eladar
    I had nothing nice to say about Obama.
    that's because you're a racist retard
  5. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    30 Jul '17 21:59
    Originally posted by @zahlanzi
    that's because you're a racist retard
    Your intellect is dazzling.
  6. Joined
    15 Dec '03
    Moves
    30 Jul '17 22:00
    My elders tried to teach me , if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything. I thought Nice was a city in France tho.
  7. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    30 Jul '17 22:58
    it is nice to see both parties in the Federal government go bonkers cuz they can't stand the man.

Finally, they get a taste of how the American public views them with a continuing abysmal approval rating in the Federal Congress of well under 20%.
  8. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    30 Jul '17 23:011 edit
    Originally posted by @kquinn909
    My elders tried to teach me , if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything. I thought Nice was a city in France tho.
    i have no obligation whatsoever to be nice to a racist retard
  9. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    30 Jul '17 23:041 edit
    i have no obligation whatsoever to be nice to a racist retard
    Do you mind finding a statement that I have made about race which has not been proven true by science?
  10. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    30 Jul '17 23:151 edit
    Do you mind finding a statement that I have made about race which has not been proven true by science?
    yes, i do mind. i have better use of my time than to prove, yet again, that you are racist. you do that yourself with every post.

if anyone has just signed up to this forum and doesn't already know you there is a search function. plenty of proof for both that you are racist and that you are dumb.
  11. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    30 Jul '17 23:21
    yes, i do mind. i have better use of my time than to prove, yet again, that you are racist. you do that yourself with every post.

if anyone has just signed up to this forum and doesn't already know you there is a search function.
    So you make accusations without evidence.

Here, let me help you

When it comes to academic achievement, IQ is an accurate measure. When it comes to IQ this is a true statement concerning general IQ of populations :

Eastern Asians are slightly higher IQ than Whites who are significantly higher in IQ compared to Hispanics who are slightly higher in IQ to blacks.

One evidence of this order of academic intellegence would be test score requirements based on race for schools such as Harvard.

Is this fact or is this just racist tripe?
  12. Joined
    15 Oct '10
    Moves
    30 Jul '17 23:31
    here is a nice thing to say:

there are so few nice things to say about this orange baboon that the american public is paying attention more than ever to the american political process.
    My experience is also that people are much more engaged than they were before, and it seems that they have been spurred so by trump.
  13. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    30 Jul '17 23:46
    My experience is also that people are much more engaged than they were before, and it seems that they have been spurred so by trump.
    I'm wondering what the left will do again of they ever lose another election.

That may spur another Bernie Sanders gun revolution like what happened in Virginia, only, on a larger scale.
  14. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    30 Jul '17 23:51
    So you make accusations without evidence.

Here, let me help you

When it comes to academic achievement, IQ is an accurate measure. When it comes to IQ this is a true statement concerning general IQ of populations :

Eastern Asians are slightly higher IQ than Whites who are significantly higher in IQ compared to Hispanics who are slightly higher in IQ ...[text shortened]... rements based on race for schools such as Harvard.

Is this fact or is this just racist tripe?
    heh you're adorable. as if there is any doubt in anyone's mind that you're racist. as if i would bother proving again and again what is common knowledge just because you act as though you are an immaculate snowflake.
    you are racist, pumpkin. own up to it. be proud in your racism and the fact that makes you a reprehensible human being. don't shirk away from it. have some pride, man.

on a separate note, the only thing IQ accurately measures is how good one is at taking that particular IQ test.
  15. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    31 Jul '17 00:10
    heh you're adorable. as if there is any doubt in anyone's mind that you're racist. as if i would bother proving again and again what is common knowledge just because you act as though you are an immaculate snowflake.
    you are racist, pumpkin. own up to it. be proud in your racism and the fact that makes you a reprehensible human being. don't shirk away fr ...[text shortened]... ote, the only thing IQ accurately measures is how good one is at taking that particular IQ test.
    In other words you can't deny the factual truth of my statements. All you can do is call me names.

How liberal of you.